OT - Chat Chat Chat Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
just got a call from Paul he is buying a load of choclate stuff cause his work has reduced it to half price!:scared1:

I swear he ain't right in the head!:rotfl:

Hello everyone....

How is everyone? I've just been going mad buying more xmas pressies...

just got a call from Paul he is buying a load of choclate stuff cause his work has reduced it to half price!:scared1:

I swear he ain't right in the head!:rotfl:

Doesnt sound to bad to me ;) maybe you could have it instead of xmas dinner

oh no:scared1: went to print out all the holiday stuff we need and it ain't working! This happened last year and they gave me a new printer...right off to see if all the leads etc are in the right way!:rotfl:

hello every one how is every body! I got sent home from work today because i was ill i wanted to keep my mind of it but no one wants its for xmas lol

sorry i just randomly come on here i have been reading this for ages but never had any thing to say before

x x x

hello every one how is every body! I got sent home from work today because i was ill i wanted to keep my mind of it but no one wants its for xmas lol

sorry i just randomly come on here i have been reading this for ages but never had any thing to say before

x x x

Hello Leanne, hope your feeling better soon.

LOL dont worry about it...this thread abit random anyway

ha ha lol i love reading what all have you get up to lol and seeing all your photos i dont have any friends that have a disney addiction so i love coming on here where every one has it

people say to me dont you want to go on differet holidays see the rest of the world (espcially Dfi's Dad) but i get bored jsut sitting on the beach i love disney and if it werent for Dfi i think i seriously would look in to moving to work in disney

Hi all - guess what!!!

In one month time I'll be checking in to the DLH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

EEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Or I will have checked in and I'll be on Mainstreet!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEE.

oh yeah and you just made me relise ours is a month tomorrow x :banana:

ha ha lol i love reading what all have you get up to lol and seeing all your photos i dont have any friends that have a disney addiction so i love coming on here where every one has it

people say to me dont you want to go on differet holidays see the rest of the world (espcially Dfi's Dad) but i get bored jsut sitting on the beach i love disney and if it werent for Dfi i think i seriously would look in to moving to work in disney

Wouldnt we all!:rolleyes:

LOL yeah i really considered a few years ago but then i met DFi we talk about moving to Florida and work in WDW that would be my dream come true

Hello Everybody!!! Just been shopping.... Went for Christmas groceries with my Mum.... We came back with lots of shopping, but no groceries!! :lmao:

Bob xoxoxox

LOL yeah i really considered a few years ago but then i met DFi we talk about moving to Florida and work in WDW that would be my dream come true

Aww I would love to do that.... but my other half would only want to do it for a few months, he's really keen on the idea of moving moving to New zealand in a few years tho, he made me laugh because he said they should have a disney there- I'm sure he likes disney more than me :laughing:

hi guys

I'm back......I was near to tears but I got my confrimation (or whatever its called) printed..I hate technology(SP) why can't they just send you it eh?

rant over I'm nice now!:woohoo:

yay thats the attitude!!:banana:

We are all lovely here!:lmao:

yay thats the attitude!!:banana:

We are all lovely here!:lmao:

LOL im sure you are you are all disney fanatics

and i deffintly agree why cant they just send it too you its soooo exciting when you get a little holiday package in the post :)

I think they should have a disney some where down under

LOL im sure you are you are all disney fanatics

and i deffintly agree why cant they just send it too you its soooo exciting when you get a little holiday package in the post :)

I think they should have a disney some where down under

I think they should have a disney in Scotland!!!:rotfl: In fact I was talking about that the other day haha!

yea deffintly in the uk lol some where i love disney so much i just wish more people would give it the chance instead of thinking it just for kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter