Park Swaps - Animal Kingdom - Sign-ups - CLOSED

Sounds good to me :) Actually looking at the list we have 11 in Group2

I made 12 just in case.

Sounds good to me to close this up... I have about all of my group 2 done but got hit w/ the flu bug yesterday!!

KatDisney said:
Sounds good to me :) Actually looking at the list we have 11 in Group2

I made 12 just in case.

You are right, i updated the post, but not the title! Oops. Yes, there is 1 more spot, so if anyone wants it, let me know. We may have a newbie joining, to fill that last spot.

If you need someone to fill that last spot let me know and I can do it. what's the due date on this swap?

angelmom said:
If you need someone to fill that last spot let me know and I can do it. what's the due date on this swap?

Thanks for the offer, we actually had a newbie that wanted to sign up, so I gave the spot to her.

We now have 2 full groups, so everyone will need to make 12 of each element. Due date is May 1st. Directions are in post #1. I'll pm my address in the next week or so. Let me know if anyone has any questions.

Hi there -- My Theme for for Group 1 is Safari and them my Theme for group 2 is Kali River Rapids. Thanks Michelle

I just sent mine to you today! There is a stamp attached to the sheet of paper in the big baggie. They should be to you by Tues. or Wed.! I hope they look ok! :simba:

I'm going to send PM's w/final mailing instructions and start a new sent/received thread!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter