Points for rent $13.75 - $15.00 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I'm interested in renting points at boardwalk or beach club either a studio or a one bedroom May 2nd - 6th or 3rd -7th...let me know if either are available! Thanks

Hi...We are looking to rent 04/15-04/23 in a studio (2 adults, 2 kids). Open to any resort (looking for cheapest). Thanks!

Hello, I'm looking for a studio at BCV from Feb 26th to March 2nd. Thanks!

There is currently a studio available for those dates for 72 points. Probably won't last long since the 7 month booking window is coming soon...

Hi! I'm interested in renting points at boardwalk or beach club either a studio or a one bedroom May 2nd - 6th or 3rd -7th...let me know if either are available! Thanks

Everything is currently available except the standard view studio at BWV (garden and boardwalk views are available).

Hi...We are looking to rent 04/15-04/23 in a studio (2 adults, 2 kids). Open to any resort (looking for cheapest). Thanks!

The cheapest studio available is at SSR for 120 points. OKW is 122. For a little more, you could stay at AKL for 132 points. The only one of those that I can book currently is SSR; I can't book the others until the 7 month booking window opens.

I have over 1,000 points available for rent and can book any resort within the 7 month window. Home resorts are BWV, SSR, and VB, which I can book 11 months out. I have rented many times in the past. Rentals for <200 points are $14 per point. Rentals >200 points are $13.75 per point. Exception, BWV reservations > 7 months out are an additional $1 per point.

hello, we're looking for BLT for Feb 5-11 (just a studio). would you be able to help?
thx

IMG_0013.PNG
hello, we're looking for BLT for Feb 5-11 (just a studio). would you be able to help?
thx

I can help you. You don't have enough posts for me to PM you. If you post your email address, I can email you the next steps. You can then edit your post to remove your email address.

I have over 1,000 points available for rent and can book any resort within the 7 month window. Home resorts are BWV, SSR, and VB, which I can book 11 months out. I have rented many times in the past. Rentals for <200 points are $14 per point. Rentals >200 points are $13.75 per point. Exception, BWV reservations > 7 months out are an additional $1 per point.

Hi there! Did you sell out of all your points yet? I'm looking to go to Disney in May 2018, staying at Beach Club or Boardwalk, would need 2 studio's -- My sister has DVC so I went on the resort availability tool and it says that May 12-19 has full availability -- Would need 240-250 points. Your reply is appreciated! You can either email me at hile.lindsay@gmail.com or reply here :) Thank you!

My wife, her aunt and myself are looking to rent points late April/early May 2018 for a 6-night stay at Boardwalk.

Do you have points available for a BWV studio ( standard preferred) for any of the following date ranges?
April 15-21, 2018
April 22-28, 2018
April 29-May 5, 2018

Thank you:smickey:

My wife, her aunt and myself are looking to rent points late April/early May 2018 for a 6-night stay at Boardwalk.

Do you have points available for a BWV studio ( standard preferred) for any of the following date ranges?
April 15-21, 2018
April 22-28, 2018
April 29-May 5, 2018

Thank you:smickey:

I don't have enough BWV points left to book that. I can only book it at the 7 month window.

Hi there! Did you sell out of all your points yet? I'm looking to go to Disney in May 2018, staying at Beach Club or Boardwalk, would need 2 studio's -- My sister has DVC so I went on the resort availability tool and it says that May 12-19 has full availability -- Would need 240-250 points. Your reply is appreciated! You can either email me at hile.lindsay@gmail.com or reply here :) Thank you!
I have the points, just not enough home resort points left to book before the 7 month window.

We are interested in a Grand Villa at the Boardwalk June 15-20, 2018. Do you have the points needed for this reservation?
Thank you!

Hi, I am interested in booking a standard view Boardwalk Villa studios from May 1 to May 9, 2018. Would you have the available points? :thanks:

Hi, I am interested in booking a standard view Boardwalk Villa studios from May 1 to May 9, 2018. Would you have the available points? :thanks:
I have the points, just not enough home resort points left to book before the 7 month window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter