Points for rent $13.75 - $15.00 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have over 1,000 points available for rent and can book any resort within the 7 month window. Home resorts are BWV, SSR, and VB, which I can book 11 months out. I have rented many times in the past. Rentals for <200 points are $14 per point. Rentals >200 points are $13.75 per point. Exception, BWV reservations > 7 months out are an additional $1 per point.

Hoping you can help me out with this. Looking for check into Kidami Village 1 bedroom savanna view 1/22/18-1/23/18. 29 points. Already have the first three nights booked but we need the night of the 22nd. 4 adults and 1 child.

upload_2017-7-20_16-28-4.png

Hi there. Not sure about availability but hoping you could check on studio for me. August 29 - Sept 2 - prefer MK resorts but open to others.

Thanks for your time.

I have over 1,000 points available for rent and can book any resort within the 7 month window. Home resorts are BWV, SSR, and VB, which I can book 11 months out. I have rented many times in the past. Rentals for <200 points are $14 per point. Rentals >200 points are $13.75 per point. Exception, BWV reservations > 7 months out are an additional $1 per point.

Hi there - I am looking to rent a 1bdrm villa at AK (Kidani) for 4 nights - Sunday March 11, 2018-Wednesday March 14, 2018. Are points only for resorts, or can they be used to purchase tickets, food, etc.?

Hi there - I am looking to rent a 1bdrm villa at AK (Kidani) for 4 nights - Sunday March 11, 2018-Wednesday March 14, 2018. Are points only for resorts, or can they be used to purchase tickets, food, etc.?

Points can only be used to book DVC resorts.

I can't PM you because you don't have enough posts on the Disboards. If you post your email address, I email you and then you can edit your post to remove the address.

Hi there. Not sure about availability but hoping you could check on studio for me. August 29 - Sept 2 - prefer MK resorts but open to others.

Thanks for your time.
The only DVC resort with full availability for those dates is SSR. The standard view studio is 53 points.

The only DVC resort with full availability for those dates is SSR. The standard view studio is 53 points.

Thanks. I have a a day or two flexibility on either side if that makes a difference. Assuming no but thought I would ask.

Appreciate it.

Looking for a 2 bedroom any resort. Checking in on 09/29/2017 checking out 10/1/2017. For 4 adults 1 child. Thank You n88740@ gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter