• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for rent: 150 BWV $8 pp: available after 3/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 150 BWV points available to rent AFTER 3/22 at $8 per point. These points are lower than the going rate of $10-12 pp offered because they must be used by the end of this coming May 2011. This means travel must be COMPLETED by 5/31/11

They are available to rent after the 22nd of this month. If interested, please PM me and I will get back to you once the points are available

Thank you!
Michele

Hi Michele,

Not sure how to PM as this is my first time here on DisBoards, but interested in the Animal Kingdom for the dates mentioned in the Title. This is new to me, but I was informed about DVC rentals from a friend who did it successfully.

Feel free to hit me back...this is for me and my two sons, ages 12 and 14.

Thanks very much,

Bob

I am interested in April 22-24 - preferably for Beach Club - or boardwalk. Are the points still available?

You asked me to PM you, but I need one more post! Still interested in AKL from 5/19-5/26, studio, value view. Hopefully I can PM you tomorrow.

I am interested in a Savanna view Studio at AKL for May 25 - 31. I am hoping to take my son and his best friend to celebrate his 10th birthday! Please let me know if there is any availability at AKL if/when the points become available. Thank you so much!

Sue
suemorris @ nc.rr.com (please ignore spaces...for posting purposes only)

Hi everyone. Yes, points are still available. They will be ready to rent sometime next week. Our resale contract is almost closed. We have 150 2009 points that we definitely cannot use, so we will rent them for sure. Please be patient. I will get back to everyone next week when the points are in our account.

FYI< we are already DVC owners. Bought direct at SSR, but we need those points. Just letting everyone know that we are established DVC owners. Thanks!

Are the dates of 4/6 & 4/7 available and do you have enough points to cover them at either Boardwalk, Beach Club or Animal Kingdom?

Thanks,

OZ

I have a friend interested in these points. She was hoping for a studio - Savannah view at AK for May 21 - 28. Her dates are somewhat flexible. She would like 6 consecutive nights.

Hello
I am there now and would like to stay longer. I would need a studio prefer bcv,bwv, okw,blt but I'd take what I could get at this late date.
start 3/22-27

Thanks Barry

I'm interested in renting your points however since I'm new to the boards I can't PM me. If you still have points available please PM me!

Thanks,
Shari

Hi Michelle,
I realize I'm at the bottom of the list , but here goes anyway..Trying desperately to take my 12 yr old son to Disney in May (need some happiness:) my twins,his brothers are leaving us for college:sad2:) & trying to do this on a budget & your 8$ a point fits our plan.. need 29,30,31 May in OKW studio(1st choice) or AKL studio/value(2ndchoice) just myself & 12 year old..planning on stay through Friday June3rd (departing the 4th) by finding more points , so if you have any DVC friends to help feel free to have them contact me. Not enough post cannot PM you Sorry...Thanks for your time ~Stacy:laundy:& Ianpirate: PS have rented before in May2008@OKW and have reference if needed & active PayPal acct.!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter