• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for rent: 150 BWV $8 pp: available after 3/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I'm interested too. If I'm not to late my dates are 4/17/11 to 4/23/11 we would like to stay at AKL in a standard studio or regular room if that is possible. Thank you!

If I would like to rent for next week (if that's even possible) how would I add a Dining Plan to my rental ressie?

Thank you

If I would like to rent for next week (if that's even possible) how would I add a Dining Plan to my rental ressie?

Thank you

I'm sorry, but with me a ressie in a week is not possible. My points won't be in my account for another week, so I can't make ressies yet. I only wanted to get the word out on the rent/trade board so people would know in advance. Since my points are a bit cheaper than others, I thought it would be helpful.

Thanks,
Michele

I sent you a PM today, but it isn't appearing in my sent box. Please let me know if you didn't receive it.

Looking for 85 points for May 8-13, 2011 for studio at Bay Lake Tower. I am new to renting, can I purchase park passes separate? (I would prefer that). Also, can you also do the quick service dining plan? Please let me know how much extra for dining plan.

Thanks!

Jenny

Looking for 85 points for May 8-13, 2011 for studio at Bay Lake Tower. I am new to renting, can I purchase park passes separate? (I would prefer that). Also, can you also do the quick service dining plan? Please let me know how much extra for dining plan.

Thanks!

Jenny

Hi. I will get back to you in about a week or so regarding the points. I have quite a few people ahead of you, so I have to go down the line. Regarding Dining...yes, a DVC owner can book dining but it requires a credit card. This means you have to give the DVC owner your card number and be comfortable enough to go that route. I would do it for those who rent from me, but you need to check with each DVC Member.

The DVC member may also have to get the park tickets as well, but I am not 100% sure about that. You can always go through undercovertourist.com and get them at a little bit of a discount yourself.

Michele

Hi Michele,
I would be looking for a studio arriving May 1 and leaving May 6 at any resort except SSR would prefer OKW,BWV,BCV or AKV a 1 bed would be OK at OKW or AKV. I realize there are several people ahead of me.

Thank You,
Tom in very cold Michigan

I sent you a message if u didn't receive it please email me at davidsonal @ insightbb.com without the spaces. I didn't have enough post to send u my email. Thanks!

Hi Michele.

I'm planning to go to Disney from April 9th til April 15th. I would like to stay at any available DVR, so I need from 80 points (Animal Kingdom Villas) to 117 points (Bay Lake Towers).

I would like to rent you points but I need to know availability from April 9th til April 15th.

Please let me know if we can work together.

Thanks,

Gus.

Hi Michelle,

I'm new to the DVC renting thing.

I took a look at the DVC points calculator, and I'm looking to get 84 points to rent a studio at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel.

I'm planning to check in on 03/30/2011 to 04/02/2011.

If you still have any of the points, I would love to figure out how to get them and book the hotel and work out the arrangements with you if they are still available.

Feel free to contact me or PM me.

Hung Pham
(916) 317-8080

Ken pop--- please contact me with phone & or email re: Point rental cannot respond via pm...sorry

I need a value studio at akl in october (oct 2 thru the 7th). that is 45 points. i know you will probably not have any by this time, but thought i'd toss it out in case you do! thanks!

studio required for 19 mar - 02 apr
willing to move dates until after 22 mar if need be
preferred BCV but will go with what ever available
thanks

studio required for 19 mar - 02 apr
willing to move dates until after 22 mar if need be
preferred BCV but will go with what ever available
thanks

Sorry, but that is too quick for me. Points need another week to get into my account. Sorry!

Michele

Hi i am very interested we would love to go may 10th we need a 2 bdr villa we really wanted to stay at saratoga springs or wilderness villas i dont know if i am doing this right i am new to this please let me know asap i dont know how to send a private message maybe you could send me 1 with your email

Hi,
This is my first time visiting the DIS Boards so I am not sure how this works, but was told to e-mail those that have points to offer?? I am looking to go to disney in April and stay at the animal kingdom. Are your points available still?
Thank you,
Staci
973-464-3794

I have 150 BWV points available to rent AFTER 3/22 at $8 per point. These points are lower than the going rate of $10-12 pp offered because they must be used by the end of this coming May 2011. This means travel must be COMPLETED by 5/31/11

They are available to rent after the 22nd of this month. If interested, please PM me and I will get back to you once the points are available

Thank you!
Michele

hi there,
you mentioned that it was too fast for you 19 march, just want to check with you what would be the earliest date you could get for us, you mentioned the 22nd does this mean that you could book for us from the 22nd?
thanks for your prompt response and for your help

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter