Points for rent: 150 BWV $8 pp: available after 3/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm VERY interested in your points. We are DVC members looking for a few extra points for our trip. We're looking for at least 110 points, but I'm sure we'd take more. When is your use year? We're also looking for a few for June 2012, so we could use the extra points then. Please let me know if you still have the points. If there's a villa available at the Beach Club, we'd be willing to finish the transaction today. Thanks so much!

Megan

I'm VERY interested in your points. We are DVC members looking for a few extra points for our trip. We're looking for at least 110 points, but I'm sure we'd take more. When is your use year? We're also looking for a few for June 2012, so we could use the extra points then. Please let me know if you still have the points. If there's a villa available at the Beach Club, we'd be willing to finish the transaction today. Thanks so much!

Megan

Hi Megan. I wish I could do a transaction today, but my points are in a resale contract that is indeed finalized, but the points are not in my existing account yet. This should happen in a few days.

We have a June UY. I have quite a few requests ahead of you , but please send me a PM and I will contact you if I can't work things out with the folks who PM'd me first.

Thanks,
Michele

Hi, I'm a new user.

Do you have any points left?

I am looking to stay 4/19-24. 2 Adults. Any property.

Thank you.

Hi, I'm a new user.

Do you have any points left?

I am looking to stay 4/19-24. 2 Adults. Any property.

Thank you.

Hi. Sorry, but I can't help you. My points won't be in my account to rent for another four or five days. Thanks.

Michele

Hi,
If you have any points left after you get through you list I would love to rent 26 points for AKL studio (value) for 3-5 April 2011.
Thanks a bunch,
Kim

Looking to rent a one bedroom in the summer - probably a week in July. Not too picky on resort - maybe Beach Club Villas or Boardwalk Villas as a set of first choices.

Actually, Mickeyman, my points expire at the end of May. I can't help for a summer trip. Sorry!

Hi - do you have points for either for the dates above?

Hi! In all honesty, I have so many people ahead of you requesting points that I'm sure they will be gone by the time I get to you. Also, The points are from 2009 and expire at the end of May 2011, so the other dates would not work for me.

Sorry!
Michele

I'm looking for points for a travel date in May of this year (2011) would like to have AK if possible- deluxe studio is fine. My dates are flexible I would just need to travel before the 26th.

If you still have points available please let me know.

Thanks

Michelle

I'm looking for points for a travel date in May of this year (2011) would like to have AK if possible- deluxe studio is fine. My dates are flexible I would just need to travel before the 26th.

If you still have points available please let me know.

Thanks

Michelle

Thank you, Michelle. I have you on the list!

Michele

I would love to be able to purchase 48 points. I checked and there is a studio available May 11-14th at Saratoga Springs. I'm sorry but I have not posted before so I am not able to PM. I think you can still PM me and I can reply??

Hi! In all honesty, I have so many people ahead of you requesting points that I'm sure they will be gone by the time I get to you. Also, The points are from 2009 and expire at the end of May 2011, so the other dates would not work for me.

Sorry!
Michele

Hi Michele, maybe I'm confused as this is the first time I am trying to rent. I am looking for point from April 8 th to April 11th this year. I need at least 84-100 point. I can take any villa that accomodates 5. If you feel your points are already taken, I understand. Thanks

If you have pts left when you get to me send me a pm. We would love to rent for the 1st week of April!

Thanks,

Ida

:cool1::cool1:
I have 150 BWV points available to rent AFTER 3/22 at $8 per point. These points are lower than the going rate of $10-12 pp offered because they must be used by the end of this coming May 2011. This means travel must be COMPLETED by 5/31/11

They are available to rent after the 22nd of this month. If interested, please PM me and I will get back to you once the points are available

Thank you!
Michele

Still have points available?

Scott

Hi, Scott. Yes, they are available because the points have yet to be deposited into my account. This should happen early next week. I do, though, have a long list of people ahead of you who are interested in renting, so I am not sure they will be there by the time this is all said and done. I'll certainly contact you if I have some left. Thanks for the inquiry!

Michele

I need around 100-150 points to travel between April 11-May 1st. I really interested in DBWV, AKV or KV. Please let me know if you have anymore points left. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter