Points for rent: 150 BWV $8 pp: available after 3/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi there,
you mentioned that it was too fast for you 19 march, just want to check with you what would be the earliest date you could get for us, you mentioned the 22nd does this mean that you could book for us from the 22nd?
thanks for your prompt response and for your help

Let me explain further. These points are in a resale contract my DH and I purchased. It is now closing, and should be completely closed by Friday. Then, I have to wait for the 150 points to show up in my existing DVC account. I am hoping this will occur by early next week. That is around March 22. When those points are in my account, I am ready to rent them and hope to do so quickly.

I encourage anyone in a time crunch to actively scan the rent/trade board here and get points asap, so they can lock in a reservation. It's worth it to spend an extra $2 per point if you can book right away. My post is for those who can wait a bit and don't mind the wait. The reward is paying less, so it's win-win. I hope that helps.

As soon as the points are there I am contacting those first in line. I will make my way down the list until,, hopefully, all the points are rented. Thanks for your patience!

Michele

thank you for explaining that, I am new to this and did not quite understand.
kind regards

Hi,
We wanted to rent 150 points for a studio at BWV for April 23-30, 2011. It would be great for us to stay at the resort. Please let us know if it's possible. We can book as soon as you get the points and we can do paypal. Thank you.
Michael

Hi,
We wanted to rent 150 points for a studio at BWV for April 23-30, 2011. It would be great for us to stay at the resort. Please let us know if it's possible. We can book as soon as you get the points and we can do paypal. Thank you.
Michael

Thank you for the inquiry, Michael. I will get back to you soon.

Michele

Also, someone has asked me to check on availability for 4/3-4/8. I can't locate the email or message, so I hope whomever inquired reads this. YES, the is availability but only at SSR. You could always waitlist for something else while reserving SSR and hope for the best. But, I would not count on it. Still, SSR is a good place to stay!

Michele

Also, someone has asked me to check on availability for 4/3-4/8. I can't locate the email or message, so I hope whomever inquired reads this. YES, the is availability but only at SSR. You could always waitlist for something else while reserving SSR and hope for the best. But, I would not count on it. Still, SSR is a good place to stay!

Michele

It was me, Michele. Let me talk with my daughter and find out if she wants to go with SSR or stay with POFQ. I'll let you know soon.

At the bottom of the list of responders,
But I could use 255 pts (or what you have left?) at BCV, 1 bedroom
5/6-5/13

Hi Michele,

UPDATED: Need just 5/4 and 5/7 (able to book 5/5-5/6 from another owner), but desparately need these dates to complete my stay...hope you can help!!!

I know this is a long shot since you have quite a list of eager renters, but if the points work out if you are dividing them up, my dates here are firm and I'm ready to commit.

On the other rent/trade board, other owners have told me that these days are booked solid. If you do come across cancellations/availability even if consecutive days fewer than the 4, I'll be interested.

Value, Standard or Savanna will be ok.

Thanks much.
Nancy

Hi Michele,

I know this is a long shot since you have quite a list of eager renters, but if the points work out if you are dividing them up, my dates here are firm and I'm ready to commit.

On the other rent/trade board, other owners have told me that these days are booked solid. If you do come across cancellations/availability even if consecutive days fewer than the 4, I'll be interested.

Value, Standard or Savanna will be ok.

Thanks much.
Nancy

Thanks, Nancy. Got you on the list!

Michele

At the bottom of the list of responders,
But I could use 255 pts (or what you have left?) at BCV, 1 bedroom
5/6-5/13

Hi. Chances are by the time I get to you the points will be widdled down to not much. But, I have you in the queue!

Michele

Hi Michael,

We are looking for a Sun - Fri 4/3 - 4/8 anywhere Studio or 1 bedroom. I know you've got a long list, would you mind adding us in. Hopefully it will work out.

- Jodi

I know this is a long shot but I need 26 points to complete my reservation, I would pay $10 a pt and would need them transferred. thanks in advance

I am interested in 64 points for SSR with an arrival date of 4/11/2011 and a departure date of 4/15/2011. I do need know ASAP to obtain the airfare sale price. I am willing to close the deal tomorrow and pay immediately via PayPal. This is a rather impulsive trip, but it has been a long, cold, gray, snowy winter in WI and DH and I desperately need some WDW!!! You may reply here or to my email address.

Looking to rent a one bedroom in the summer - probably a week in July. Not too picky on resort - maybe Beach Club Villas or Boardwalk Villas as a set of first choices.

I am interested in 64 points for SSR with an arrival date of 4/11/2011 and a departure date of 4/15/2011. I do need know ASAP to obtain the airfare sale price. I am willing to close the deal tomorrow and pay immediately via PayPal. This is a rather impulsive trip, but it has been a long, cold, gray, snowy winter in WI and DH and I desperately need some WDW!!! You may reply here or to my email address.

I understand completely! I wish I could jet out of here tomorrow as well. Unfortunately, I cannot help you so quickly. Sorry. I appreciate the inquiry, though.

Michele

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter