Points for rent: Thank You! Points sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am on a tight budget. What is the best you can do on your price per point? I need between 80 and 119 points depending upon resort. My preferences are Wilderness Lodge, Saratoga Springs, Beach Club, Boardwalk, Hilton Head but I pretty much stay anywhere.

I have rented points before.

Hi. Is there any way you could check Hilton Head Island for next week for possible cancellations? We would love that if you could get us in there. This is for starting on the 4th but we would rather have closer to the end of the week. Thanks. I could paypal you the money or overnight a money order. We have been members but just recently sold our contract. Thanks so much

As post states, not available for use at DVC resorts. Sorry
Let me know if you would like to check a Disney Collection property.

Dopey37

Hi. Is there any way you could check Hilton Head Island for next week for possible cancellations? We would love that if you could get us in there. This is for starting on the 4th but we would rather have closer to the end of the week. Thanks. I could paypal you the money or overnight a money order. We have been members but just recently sold our contract. Thanks so much

as posted not avail for dvc resorts. sorry

I am on a tight budget. What is the best you can do on your price per point? I need between 80 and 119 points depending upon resort. My preferences are Wilderness Lodge, Saratoga Springs, Beach Club, Boardwalk, Hilton Head but I pretty much stay anywhere.

I have rented points before.

Sorry, no available reservations for those dates in disney collection. let me know if other dates might work.

dopey37

Hello there, J.D. here. I'm going down on Aug. 25th07. Maybe you can get me a concierge room at the Poly for a night or two. Thanks for your time and energy !!! J.D. :cool2: :cool1: :cool2:

i would like to see if you could find anything available with your points for this thursday-monday...arriving august 9, leaving august 13. prefer concierge..can change rooms too. let me know

Can you explain what Disney Collection properties are? I am assuming from other posts that it includes some of the disney resorts like the poly? Thanks!

Can you explain what Disney Collection properties are? I am assuming from other posts that it includes some of the disney resorts like the poly? Thanks!

Yep. The Disney Collection are all the Disney hotels (WDW and DL) that are not Vacation Club properties. So the Poly would definitely fall under their "collection".

Is there a chart online to show how many points each resort requires per night? The only chart I have seen is for the DVC properties only.

Hi there! We're travelling August 21/07 and departing on August 25/07 and am looking for a property to stay. Not particular on which spot. I don't have the points needed for resorts other than the DVC resorts. Would be interested in receiving more info on how many points would be needed.

Thanks!

We are going to be at WDW from Sept 7th through Sept 16th. How many points would be needed to stay at Poly, AKL, WL, or Beach Club and are any of those available?

Thanks

Nothing availablefor those dates. Let me know if other dates might work, sorry

dopey37

i would like to see if you could find anything available with your points for this thursday-monday...arriving august 9, leaving august 13. prefer concierge..can change rooms too. let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter