• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for rent: Thank You! Points sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might be interested in renting points for a collection property if there is availability on the days listed above (8/22 and 8/23 and possibly the 24th)

Depends on how many points are needed, since they are not at the point calculator I can't tell what is average... We are pretty open for property:

We would like: AKL, Poly, Contemp., yaht club, or even GF...

let me know what the points would run and availability.

thanks, shelly

What is available, and how many points it would be, for September 12 - 18 for 2 adults and 4 kids (ages 3 to 13) at WDW? We've been looking at suites for 6 and 2 separate rooms (adjoining). Thanks! :flower3:

We are travelling Sept 25th-Oct 2 but could move for the last night. We are 2 adults and 1 child. Can you give me an idea of what is available?

thanks for checking the 9th-13th for me....

can you possibly check for ANYTHING available for the night of the 9th (this thursday) ONLY!

thanks,

jacob
cell- 859/583/5345

Anything available at a Disney Resort Sept 15-22 or Sept 22-29. I need accomodation for 5 adults and 1 child.

I am looking for reservation for this time period checking in on the 25th of 8 and out on Sept 1st we are two adults and 3 children ages 2, 5 and 8 let me know what you have availble in those days ... I don't understand the disney collection ppty is the key west villas one of them or it is DVC.

please let me know how many points I will need or where to look for that.
looking forward to your urgent reply...
thanks

Hi

Would there be availability in the area of beach club or yacht club for Sept 20-24? We're looking for a suite or standard room. If there is, how much would it cost?

Thanks.

Ken

interested in something at Wilderness Campground if possible 8/16 - 8/18 or 8/16 - 8/20, if not, maybe another hotel around magic kingdom 8/18 - 8/20. Thanks

I was needing 1 night (9/22) at the Wilderness Lodge or Animal Kingdom. Look forward to hearing...thank you.:flower3:

I am interested in any resort (depending on final cost since I'm not sure how many points these will require--cheapest room is best) on Disney property for Sept 16th and 17th for 2 adults. Let me know if you can help. Thanks.
My e-mail is lambs4sail@yahoo.com
Margery Lamb

I have a reservation at the Contemporary on hold for Dec. 9 -16...do you know if I can buy your points and use them for that reservation??

Thanks!

Hi, I would like to see what you could find available for a family of 4 starting Aug.14 for 4 nights. Thanks so much.

I am interested in a reservation for 9/2-9/7.

Room preference:
Studio
1 Bedroom

Resort preference:
Broadwalk Villas
Old Key West
Animal Kingdom
Beach Club
Saratoga Springs

Please ley me know if you can assist me. I can also be reached at dfejb@hotmail.com.

Thank you

I am interested if you have anything left. What location can you use them since the DVC are not available. We are open to dates and locations if you have already looked into these for others, just let me know what you know is NOT available. Thanks

peanutt0512@yahoo.com:dance3:

I am looking for a studio at the Villas at the Wilderness Lodge for 10/4-10/9 this year. Do you still have points to sell? I am needing 82 for a studio.

If not there, what about Old Key West.

We have never been to Disneyworld and would prefer the Lodge, due to the children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter