• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for rent: Thank You! Points sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sent e-mail yesterday and @ 8:00 a.m. EST. Private message or e-mail back if you have not recvd them.

Thanks,

dopey37

I did not get an email from you, or at least I don't think so (Do you include your screen name when sending?). I don't have enough posts, so I am not able to PM you, sorry. We are really interested if you do have points left. Please email or send PM again. THANKS!

Loree
peanutt0512@yahoo.com

Looking for studio (that can sleep 2A3k) are you able to assist on these dates?

Thanks in advance,
T

peanutt5012 I have sent you another e-mail. If you do not receive let me know.

Thanks,

dopey37

Thanks for the PM - will review the options - can't PM until I have 10 posts. So dropping 10 here - sorry in advance.

Posts to open PM - not that meaningful - but I need the ability to PM.

That should do it thanks guys, sorry about the drops...

Do you know where I can go to determine how many points I would need the week we are looking to go? Also, can you get tickets and meal plans if you make the reservation for us?

Interested in Contemporary or Polynesian for Friday August 31st to Monday September 3rd (3 nights). Party of 4, 2 adults and 2 children ages 12 and 9.

Anything available at hese or any of the other WDW resorts?

Thank you.

Shawn Anderson
shawn.anderson@magnatech-int.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter