Post all SW questions concerns, etc. here...

SW is suppose to release its spring break dates on August 11th. Does anyone know what time they usually release them?

First time flying Southwest so a quick question about check-in; if we all have the same confirmation number (I booked us all at the same time on the same reservation), I only have to check in once right? And that will check all three of us in at the same time? (i.e. I don't need to repeat the process for each of us?)

Thanks!

I'm confused--we paid the extra $$ to board early or something like that. I'm not sure what that means. Do we still check in 24 hours early, or do we do it earlier since we paid the extra money to hopefully get seats all together? We have 6 of us flying out of Baltimore

I'm confused--we paid the extra $$ to board early or something like that. I'm not sure what that means. Do we still check in 24 hours early, or do we do it earlier since we paid the extra money to hopefully get seats all together? We have 6 of us flying out of Baltimore
They do it for you. You can just pull it up online or on the app and see it if you want.

Next time I fly to wdw. I will buy on day one .Not deal with the stress of daily checking..advice I learned right here

So yesterday the flights I was watching went down but only from Tampa to Dallas, so I booked the two we are paying for and put the other three on a 24 hr hold using pts. Our SW RR credit card statement closed yesterday so we were expecting to get our pts today, but they still haven't gone through. Boo! We called to hold another 24 hrs at the lower rate but the said they can't do that and rates went back up today so since we didn't get our points today we are not going to get the lower rate which is about half the miles of the price today. Boo! Hopefully they will go down again.

I just received a notification that one of my flights was changed to another flight number and time. Confirmation numbers still remain the same so I assume that my early bird check in that I purchased will carry over as well on all of the tickets? This is the first time I have ever had this happen with Southwest so thought I would ask.

Hello all!

My husband and I have flown Southwest two times before - just us two. Now we're taking a trip that will include our two children (dd 6 & ds 2) and my two parents. We purchased our tickets in February and bought the EBCI for all. I know that we'll be automatically checked in at 36hrs prior, but we do have 2 different confirmation codes (one for the 4 of us & one for my parents that did senior tickets ). Will the boarding passes be in 2 different groups, such as A50-A54, A59/60? We will need two full rows to sit together. I figure, at the worst, our family or 4 boards first and then hopefully my parents will still be able to sit in the empty seats in the rows we are already in. I have no problem sitting at the back of the plane - easier to access the bathrooms for emergencies with children.

This will be the first flight for my children and we'll have a car seat for my son. My father hasn't flown in a very long time and my mother has never flown. I'm concerned about how they will all handle the flight. My father has anxiety attacks and my mom is scared of flying. Hoping for the best - we're traveling Sept 25th.

Any insights and suggestions would be great!

Hello all!

My husband and I have flown Southwest two times before - just us two. Now we're taking a trip that will include our two children (dd 6 & ds 2) and my two parents. We purchased our tickets in February and bought the EBCI for all. I know that we'll be automatically checked in at 36hrs prior, but we do have 2 different confirmation codes (one for the 4 of us & one for my parents that did senior tickets ). Will the boarding passes be in 2 different groups, such as A50-A54, A59/60? We will need two full rows to sit together. I figure, at the worst, our family or 4 boards first and then hopefully my parents will still be able to sit in the empty seats in the rows we are already in. I have no problem sitting at the back of the plane - easier to access the bathrooms for emergencies with children.

This will be the first flight for my children and we'll have a car seat for my son. My father hasn't flown in a very long time and my mother has never flown. I'm concerned about how they will all handle the flight. My father has anxiety attacks and my mom is scared of flying. Hoping for the best - we're traveling Sept 25th.

Could their doctor give them something for the anxiety

Could their doctor give them something for the anxiety
I have a friend who was extremely fearful of flying and her physician prescribed an antianxiety. She said that it "took the edge" off and without it, she couldn't fly! Similar to people like myself who are extremely fearful:eek: of MRI spaces who have to take an antianxiety as well in order to do the MRI. HOPE all works out well for them!:goodvibes::yes::

Hello all!

Since you have two different confirmation you will get different boarding position. And remember EBCI does not always guarantee the A boarding position. You could also be in the high B boarding position. And remember that the family boarding generally occurs between A & B boarding

Where is the Click n Save email for today? I usually get them every Tuesday but not today! Was hoping for a Labor Day Sale!

Hello all!

The numbers won't necessarily be right together. Heck its even possible for you to get something like A58, A59, A60, B1 for your group of 4. Which would make you not all even line up together

You parents will almost definitely be separated from you in boarding numbers though with different confirmation numbers. They could board before you or after you... no way to know until you have the numbers.

You have one young enough for family boarding so you also have that option if the 4 of you all get Bs... but that may result in the 6 of you boarding in three seperate groups.

I'm still trying to make sense of the whole boarding process. We've never flown SW before but we are in two weeks. We are a family of 6. Two adults, a 15 yo, 13 yo, 12yo and 7 yo. We purchased the early bird check in. So what exactly does that mean? From what I was reading I guess that means they check in for us instead of us doing it 24 hours in advance. But what does that mean? And what is checking in anyways. Lordy...we drove last time and the time before that we flew delta with assigned seats. How will we know where we are sitting? Sorry for all of the questions...I'm just so confused.

I'm still trying to make sense of the whole boarding process. We've never flown SW before but we are in two weeks. We are a family of 6. Two adults, a 15 yo, 13 yo, 12yo and 7 yo. We purchased the early bird check in. So what exactly does that mean? From what I was reading I guess that means they check in for us instead of us doing it 24 hours in advance. But what does that mean? And what is checking in anyways. Lordy...we drove last time and the time before that we flew delta with assigned seats. How will we know where we are sitting? Sorry for all of the questions...I'm just so confused.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter