Revenge of the Teens: With Adults by Demand!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When are you going to Florida in March Care. There's a chance that I may go during my Spring Break. A slim chance. I'm not too sure.

At Erin's, huh. Who is this "Erin" that you speak of. I presume they are a friend.

I'll probably finish the night with this last post.

Bye!!!!!!:wave:

3900 posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MonorailDude said:
oddball27 1414
MonorailDude 915
ThinkTink510 822
TalkisCheap 603

I'm only 499 posts away from Ashton now!!!!!!!!!! Woohoo!!!!!!!!

:p yeah, only because ashton hasnt been on due to games, practice, dances, socials, drama, plays, and lots more stuff!! im going insane!!!:crazy:

deadheadbelle said:
Ashton, I'm glad Matt is OK. How scary. I wish you'd get the perfect opportunity to talk to him. ::yes::

I'll post pics from Lainie's party tomorrow. Her party was tonight & I am worn out. I've spent the last couple of days cleaning like crazy & I cooked a ton of food.

me too to both!!:teeth: i wonder if he's coming to the dance tomorrow night?? im SO nervous....im walking out by MYSELF!! i am seriously considering asking kalyn if i can borrow travis since i go way before she does. i'd just need him for leadout, then she can have him.{i'd keep him if she didnt want him though, lol!!:teeth:}

i cant wait to see!!!!

lol!! ok, ill admit it, i missed seeing matt this week, but seeing travis made up for it:teeth: he's hot!!! heather and i were walking to the auditorium to practice leadout, and he was sitting in the little hall before you get there. when we walked by him, he swatted at heather with his hat, and when i walked by, he hit me with his hat, LoL!!!!! he's so funny, and he sticks up for us. he's pretty cool.....especially considering i thought/heard he was a jerk::yes:: and josh, he's not as big a jerk i thought he was. i mean, he's not my favorite person, but he's cool. i LOVE his last name. i dont call him josh, i call him barand, loL!! he is always messing with me!! and he always calls me "basketball player/girl", lol!! like today, nick and i were drawing our scenery, and i couldnt make the table look right. so i said "barand!! can you draw a table??" and he said "no!! youre supposed to be able to do everything basketball girl!!" and he was looking at my supplies, lol!! going through them!! he took out the thumbtacks and wouldnt give them back, lol!! then he shot a staple at me!!:teeth: :crazy:

heather is going to the dance with CHANTZ!!!!:teeth: woohoo!! they are so cute together!!! they dont go out or anything, but theyre going together. brandie and kaln say i should take nathan from becky. on the bus, i was listening to green day, and then kalyn tapped me on the head. she wanted me to talk to her and brandie.{i was sitting with jill, kalyn and brandie were together, and then heather was sitting alone ahead of us, asleep, lol!!} we got on the sub. of the dance, and kalyn was like "ashton, who are you going with??" i told her no one. brandie was like "omg, you need to go with afghan!!!"{nathan, he's not afghan, but he looks like it!!} i said "nathan?!? no." and they were like "why?!?! we think he's cute!!" we talked about him forever, and i could tell he knew we were talking about him, i looked back at him after kalyn said that i needed to take him from becky, and he was looking at us, smiling, lol!! then they asked who i think is hot. of course, my first person was "matt." brandie was like "oohh!!! good one!!! he's HOT!!!! fine!!! gorgeous!!!!!" and kalyn said "yeah!! nice choice. but he's going with tessa." and i said "yeah, i know. i dont like her." and kalyn laughed and was like "i dont think anybody does!!" it was so funny!! we talked about more people, then nathan some more, and then john. i KNOW nathan and them had to hear us talking about matt and everyone!! chris may have heard me!! he'd be the one to tell matt that im obsessed with him or something. well, when kalyn said "john!!" they all{jill, kalyn, and brandie} decided that i was going with him, and that afterwards, me, him, heather, and chantz can go out riding or something, lol!! i never said yes or no, i dont know john or anything, and so far this year, he's been nothing but trouble. im not sure. lol, after our game, jill, kalyn, and brandie were gonna call him!!! i talked them out of it, but i think they did later anyway!!:crazy:travis, kalyn, and jill sat with me and heather. there was this chubby little girl that was so funny!! kalyn is so crazy, she was playing with the girl, lol!! the chubby girl would pull her shirt up over her head, and look out, so kalyn pulled her shirt up{not like omg she's flashing you up, she just pulled up her collar} and it was SO funny, lol!!! omg it was hilarious!!!

aaw, shady was so sweet today!!! and sergio is so awesome!! he's never been mean or anything, ive never really talked to him. i just expected him to be one that wouldnt really talk to me. well, heather and i were late getting out to the bus almost, and i had three huge scenery sheets!!! i dropped one, and sergio was behind me. i turned to pick it up, and serg was like "i gotcha, i gotcha!! dont worry bout it, i got it!! where we goin with this??" and he walked with us and carried it for us all the way to the bus!!!! he's so funny too!!! he's hilarious!!!! luke was even nice today!! i was sleepy and my throat was hurting in 2nd period, so i had my head down{it was before the bell rang to start class}. well, of all people, luke walked by me, tapped me on the head with his pencil, and said "its gonna be ok ashton." and i was like omg, luke wasnt being an arrogant jerk!! he does have his nice moments.::yes::

well, i have to babysit tomorrow, and then i have the dance, so im going to bed soon. im so nervous!! i just want someone for leadout!!:(:( i would borrow travis or chantz if no one minded, i just dont wanna do it by myself!!:(

where IS everyone?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! im SO bored, and i still have a few minutes before dana gets here to do my hair!! yesterday, on the bus, brandie, kalyn, and jill were telling me how pretty my hair is, and asked what i was gonna do with it. they all suggested stuff, and brandie had the winning idea!! i said "i cant fix it like that!! you can come do it." and i was joking. she said "ok!!! where do you live???" and i said "im kidding!!" and she said "no, for real, i will!!!!" and i told her, "its ok!!!" she was really gonna come!!!! she's so sweet sometimes!!!!! kalyn and jill both said they would too!! but then after jill told them where i live, kalyn said "crap!! i wouldnt have time for everything if i did, im sorry!!" and i said "its ok!!" i really didnt want them to go through the trouble anyway!!

well, ive gotta go!! bye!!:wave2:

I bored again. I thought that at least one person would be on right now.

Maybe I'll add to my signature.

Hey Care! You were in my dream last night. But you looked VERY different from any picture that I have seen aof you.:rolleyes: Plus, you don't work in Chicago and live here.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter