Revenge of the Teens: With Adults by Demand!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps this picture?

f6022b28.jpg

I HAVE PICTURES!!! but i must hurry, dana's here!!

here's greg......he's gonna kill me for all of these pics i took of him!!!! he looks like a doofus in ALL of them!!!! LoL!!!

230529183kxuLSb_ph.jpg

here's kirstie...she took this one of herself!!!

230528498JkcpfL_ph.jpg

here's christina....she's so crazy!!!

230528005SBUkqk_ph.jpg

here's steven....he is a hidden mickey....the globes look like ears!!!! :teeth:

230529880DTVXkq_ph.jpg

here's a really good one of kirstie and jessie....jessie looks pretty in this pic!!! {she is pretty, but she doesnt think so}

230530360BeulFc_ph.jpg

alright, gangsta greg!! lol!!! i kept taking pics when he least expected it.....it was HILARIOUS!!!!

230530820lwfrey_ph.jpg

hehe...christina....heather and i called her, she turned around, and we got her!!! heh heh heh

230531210MirnVf_ph.jpg

this is my favorite picture ive ever taken!!!! omg, i love it!! shady was making a hilarious face, and the camera wouldnt take the pic, so he started acting crazy, and it went off!!!!! this is what came out!!!:teeth:{and aren't his eyes gorgeous?!?!?!}

230531613OKszWK_ph.jpg

this is cardarrell.....another of my favorites!!!!! this one is a good one, hehe!!!

230532092SMASQB_ph.jpg

greg again!!! he's my fave to take pics of because 1) he wont get mad about it, and 2) he never expects it!! LoL!!

230532572zFhwxK_ph.jpg

steven and thomas.....they were gonna kill me, LOL!!!!

230533183bdJmPo_ph.jpg

here's the last one....for now anyway. steven, and half of nathan.

230533655BVoAOR_ph.jpg

hehe!!! i love pictures like these!!!:teeth:

ok.....so, what do you think of my crazy friends?!?!?!?!?!:teeth:

I FINALLY finished looking at them.

They were...................interesting.

ThinkTink510 said:
monodude whats with the alone stuff in ur profile
I just felt like putting it in. I wrote it. It's pretty deep.

I also feel like when I am on, I am alone.::yes::lol

MonorailDude said:
I FINALLY finished looking at them.

They were...................interesting.

well, im sorry to always inconvinence you.....it takes FOREVER to read my posts, and you FINALLY finished looking at them. i'll shorten everything that i post and pm everything else to people who dont want to take SO LONG to read/look at them.

glad you found them interesting :teeth: i did too:teeth:

MonorailDude said:
I just felt like putting it in. I wrote it. It's pretty deep.

I also feel like when I am on, I am alone.::yes::lol

lol!!

whenever im on, no one is on!!! most of the time, lol.

where are mel and caroline?!?! and dhb?!?!?!?!? i remember DHB wanting to see steven back a long time ago!!! ::yes::

oddball27 said:
well, im sorry to always inconvinence you.....it takes FOREVER to read my posts, and you FINALLY finished looking at them. i'll shorten everything that i post and pm everything else to people who dont want to take SO LONG to read/look at them.

glad you found them interesting :teeth: i did too:teeth:
I'm sorry.:( You can keep them long. I'm just saying that to see the pictures I had to copy the properties and such.

oddball27 said:
lol!!

whenever im on, no one is on!!! most of the time, lol.

where are mel and caroline?!?! and dhb?!?!?!?!? i remember DHB wanting to see steven back a long time ago!!! ::yes::
::yes::

Yeah! I remember that too.

ThinkTink510 said:
do u guys have your tree up yet?
Yup. Tomorrow will be the 2 week anniversary of the "putting up of the plastic spinning tree." ::yes:: lol

LOL. I have like 200 ornaments on mine.lol Maybe I cn take a picture. brb

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter