Rob and Scott's Big Fat Gay Disney Wedding-TR Pg 92; Photo Update pg 133

What a beautiful ceremony! Oh my, I have chills and tears too! Your love for one another was expressed so deeply through your vows! So wonderful! Did you write those yourself?

We wrote them along with Renee. She really was the guiding force behind our ceremony. She truly created a collaboration between the three of us.

The thing that is amazing to me, is this is the first ceremony she's every written!

When we told her one night at the Adventurers Club that we had booked a Disney Fairy Tale Wedding, she said "Oh, it's too bad you can't get married legally, I'm a notary, and I could do it!" At which point we said "Well, we need an officiant, why don't you?".

She later told us that she'd only married one other couple and that they'd stuck to the standard quickie civil ceremony that's included in the notary book.

So this beautiful, breathtaking, masterpiece of a ceremony was her first attempt at writing one.

I am in AWE!

Wow I should borrow her for my VR! I doubt the Captain's "standard form" will be as beautiful as what you 3 came up with!

Wow I should borrow her for my VR! I doubt the Captain's "standard form" will be as beautiful as what you 3 came up with!

Or copy, paste, print it out and hand it to him and say "This is where your part starts" :rotfl2:

What a great Ceremony! I am so happy for you guys. I look forward to seeing Randy's Pictures! He is amazing!

I am enjoying everysecond of this!! So much so that I am now mad (j/k) at you becasue I have never been to that club and always thought it woud be there to do and now its not and your pictures and stories are so good that now I am kicking myself for not going! (How was that for a run on?)

I am enjoying everysecond of this!! So much so that I am now mad (j/k) at you becasue I have never been to that club and always thought it woud be there to do and now its not and your pictures and stories are so good that now I am kicking myself for not going! (How was that for a run on?)

Hey, don't blame me! I never stopped you from going!

We did want to give a little taste of what the club was like to the guests who had never been there before, which is part of why we did the New Member Induction Ceremony.

One of my aunts came up to us later and said "I didn't know you were going to do a SKIT!"

:eek:

I was all "A Skit?!?!?!? That wasn't a skit!" :snooty:

And then one of our friends said "Rob, that wasn't just a skit, it was a skit of a skit." :rotfl2:

Sadly I had to agree with that. :rolleyes:

And then I was back on the microphone again "An now that you're all honorary members of the club, the library doors are open, please head in for our commitment ceremony. Please don't worry about whether to sit on the bride's side or the grooms side, because OOPS! we forgot to find a bride! So sit wherever you'd like!"

(OK, ETA that I did go and read the post where you explained why you said this...but it's still funny!)
Love this part! Thanks for taking the time to share your day with us. If I ever get married, I hope to do it like you guys did; have the ceremony somewhere that means a lot to my husband and I, and to be surrounded by family and friends and those who love and support us:lovestruc .

I've started to write this next part a few times and keep erasing it...all I can say is that it's nice to read about a gay couple that is truly happy and satisified with who they are, both as individuals and as partners. I wish that for so many people in my life, who are either scared or afraid that others won't accept them as they are.

Looking forward to reading the rest!

Hey, don't blame me! I never stopped you from going!

We did want to give a little taste of what the club was like to the guests who had never been there before, which is part of why we did the New Member Induction Ceremony.

One of my aunts came up to us later and said "I didn't know you were going to do a SKIT!"

:eek:

I was all "A Skit?!?!?!? That wasn't a skit!" :snooty:

And then one of our friends said "Rob, that wasn't just a skit, it was a skit of a skit." :rotfl2:

Sadly I had to agree with that. :rolleyes:

Well I can't be mad at myself can I? That would be like admitting I am wrong and you can ask my girlfriend that never happens!:rotfl:

Well I can't be mad at myself can I? That would be like admitting I am wrong and you can ask my girlfriend that never happens!:rotfl:

Well, I'm never wrong either, so you'll have to blame someone else! :rotfl2:

robwed.jpg

l'amour est dans le ciel!

Love this part! Thanks for taking the time to share your day with us. If I ever get married, I hope to do it like you guys did; have the ceremony somewhere that means a lot to my husband and I, and to be surrounded by family and friends and those who love and support us:lovestruc .

Thanks! Higher praise than that, I cannot ask for! :rotfl:

I've started to write this next part a few times and keep erasing it...all I can say is that it's nice to read about a gay couple that is truly happy and satisified with who they are, both as individuals and as partners. I wish that for so many people in my life, who are either scared or afraid that others won't accept them as they are.

Well, we are truly happy. And we both realize that life is too short to try to be something that you're not. Satisfied? Eh. Don't know about that. I'm a work in progress. Scott understands that. Scott has his goals and aspirations as well, I love him for having them. So happy, sure. Satisfied, well, I think there's a lot of room for us to grow. Separately and together. But I wouldn't trade my life for anyone else's. :thumbsup2

I'll mess you up ROB! :mad:

But WHY? :confused3

I loved the post you made!

And I thanked you for it!

And I acknowledged how misunderstood you are. People think you're all jokes and sarcasm. But I can tell you're not. You're a great big teddy bear! ;) You big softy, you! :hug:

But WHY? :confused3

I loved the post you made!

And I thanked you for it!

And I acknowledged how misunderstood you are. People think you're all jokes and sarcasm. But I can tell you're not. You're a great big teddy bear! ;) You big softy, you! :hug:

Time for the B - Slap Robert! :mad:

Time for the B - Slap Robert! :mad:

Ooh! Is that the new "Vitamin B" patch they've been working on? You just slap it on, and it's a full dose of "B-twelve"? Sounds like just the think to help shake off this afternoon lethargy!

Ooh! Is that the new "Vitamin B" patch they've been working on? You just slap it on, and it's a full dose of "B-twelve"? Sounds like just the think to help shake off this afternoon lethargy!

Your still in the honeymoon phase - let Scott shake your lethargy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter