ROFR Thread January to March 2024 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jimmy Geppetto---$124-$16065-125-CCV@WL-Aug-107/23, 237/24, 125/25- sent 2/20, passed 3/4
Congrats on the "new" points! Love WL, as my pic indicates! 🥰

Clearing ROFR is really becoming a quick turnaround. 13 days, wow! I had two AKL contracts clear early last week at 14 and 15 days. At 14 today on a SSR contract. Streamlining the process...I love it!!

The_MT---$70-$16383-200-SSR-Oct-100/23, 200/24, 200/25-Buyer pay $225 fee- sent 3/11

I said I was done. But kept submitting lowball offers. And here we are. Everyone learn from me - don't offer if you don't want to buy :yo-yo:
I do not see this entry in the ROFR thread ??
Is it still in ROFR with DVC ???

Did you take any time to visit other resorts when you were @ WDW?

No, we didn't. I really wanted to visit Beach Club but it wasn't a priority. Maybe I can convince my husband to wander over that way next time.

I also wouldn't mind checking out the monorail resorts sometime. I feel like our son would just whine the whole time though.

Ours was sent 2/23 and we're still waiting.... Now seeing ones after us pass..we're using fidelity and I keep asking lol

Were there any amendments to the contract? We had one on ours and it reset the clock.
we had one on ours as well, I was hoping to hear this week but I'm guessing it might be pushed back. We originally signed on 2/26 but had an amendment on 3/1.

Update:

greenefamily---$90-$16498-160-SSR-Sep-0/22, 320/23, 160/24, 160/25- sent 2/23, passed 3/13

I’m so glad it finally passed! I was getting a little anxious with so many passing in 13 and 14 days. I hope the others who have a 2/23 date will get their emails today too! I’m excited to have more points to use soon. 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter