Scored FOP 32 days out!!

Wonderful news about all the finds. What time of day are you all checking the site? Is it late at night, early morning or just randomly throughout the day? I wondered if there's a better time of day to be stalking the WDW site for FPPs.

Wonderful news about all the finds. What time of day are you all checking the site? Is it late at night, early morning or just randomly throughout the day? I wondered if there's a better time of day to be stalking the WDW site for FPPs.

I check randomly. I saw a few FoP this morning around 9:45 ET for various times of the day for 30+ days out. I thought it was a glitch in the matrix.

If it is something I realllllly want I will usually check first thing when I wake up and right before I go to bed, with a few random checks throughout the day. If you have the ability to check a couple times a day, why not.

Also make sure you check the FAQ thread here about Fast Passes for some tips. I never knew that I could check out one parks times while having fast passes for another without losing my fast pass, but as long as you do not actually make the fast pass change, you can just look without losing it.

Also this is something that has been touched on and I don't think there is actual proof of this, but I tend to have better luck when I already have a fast pass for the day/park I am looking for. So for instance, if I wanted SDD dash but only could snag Toy Story, I would lock up Toy Story and then use the modify option to check for SDD, instead of just not booking anything and searching for SDD. If anything it tends to make your search quicker since you just hit modify instead of going through choosing the date and park.

I think it must have been somewhere around 1 or 2 am, lol. Random I happened to wake up and check.

What time of day are you all checking the site? Is it late at night, early morning or just randomly
for me it has been random times -- FOP was in the afternoon and 7DMT, which just happened today was late morning i think. It is always a - I can't believe what i am seeing - moment. Then I frantically snag the FP and hope that i didn't screw up something else at the same time.

Sounds like it's randomly available. Congrats, all. I hope I have good luck when my time comes. We're staying offsite, so 30 days advance is all I get.

Congrats everyone who is having so much luck. It’s great to hear that people are having this success.

Congrats! :cool1: I just got SDD on +33 days about a half hour ago. I've been checking once a day by modifying my Toy Story Mania FP and today it worked, and for 11:05 am! I was honestly shocked, that seems to be one of the hardest to get. I managed to get FOP on my original FP+ booking day right at 7am before the site crashed.

Congrats to all so far. I hope the good need keeps coming.

I’m sitting at my brother’s 50th birthday dinner, checked, and got my FOP! His birthday but I got the gift!

Good luck continues! In the wee hours of the morning, I was able to snag a SDD Fastpass for 38 days out. There were only 2 options, but I scored the exact time frame I wanted (after dark, but before JBJB Dessert Party)!

Thank you OP and everyone who posted. It inspired me to check again before going to bed. I am grateful.

Oh man, you guys are awesome. I hope I can get some luck. I've been kind of disappointed with all the times for FPs that we were able to get for our trip. Hopefully it isn't a sign of how busy the parks will be but I'm going to keep trying. I'm trying to convince my husband to rope drop FOP at worst case.

I've been kind of disappointed with all the times for FPs that we were able to get for our trip.
Just keep checking -- I think they either add FP later or people change around their plans - which means you could get lucky with better FP that you are looking for. I just shifted around some of my MK FP because we will now be arriving at the park a little earlier.

I am the OP and was so bummed I couldn't get 7DMT at first - kept checking and eventually found one just the other day (our trip is week after turkey day). Don't drive yourself nuts checking but do check periodically.

Just keep checking -- I think they either add FP later or people change around their plans - which means you could get lucky with better FP that you are looking for. I just shifted around some of my MK FP because we will now be arriving at the park a little earlier.

I am the OP and was so bummed I couldn't get 7DMT at first - kept checking and eventually found one just the other day (our trip is week after turkey day). Don't drive yourself nuts checking but do check periodically.

That's our week too! I'll keep checking, but its so hard not to spend half my day messing with it lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter