~ Sew Sweet 16 ~I’m packing your angry eyes just in case~Aug 2014~ BFF' bag 8/20!!!!

Hope you have a great trip and I can't wait to read your trip report, hint, hint! Also wanted to tell you your hard work really paid off, you look wonderful, fit and happy (which is the most important part). You should reread this ptr and see how much you accomplished! It is so impressive to see all the bags you created and all you have been though and how you have persevered since you started this ptr. Kudos!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using DISBoards

Just stopping by to say good morning to you all! Sorry I have not been checking in...

So far we are having a great time...

We did get our building request. We did not get our requested room. But we did get connecting rooms - which despite my aprehension, it's going OK that way... We close our doors at night and that seems to give us all enough privacy and seperation. For now, anyways - the trip isn't over yet. ::yes:: LOL

It's very hot, but we are doing OK. I think BFF and O are a little shocked at the heat and work out involved - but they are handling it well. :D My girls said "NO MORE AUGUST TRIPS EVER!" LOL And I am OK - yes it's hot, but it doesn't feel as hot as last year - not sure if it's because I knew what to expect this time? Or if it's because I am in better shape? Regardless - I don't think it's as bad as I remembered it being - even though I am hearing that we are in the middle of the hottest weather here in years... :confused3

We are up and ready for our day - very excited for our plans today!

I hope you all are well. Great big hugs and prayers going out to everyone! I miss you all! :lovestruc

D~

Yeah for a great trip so far!!! Glad that the separate space is working out so far.

Good morning everyone! Just a super quick check-in...

We are having a blast! The girls are enjoying themselves... Just a little bit of bickering between the 3 of them, but for the most part, it's going better than I'd hoped. With out going in to too many details - it seems like Olivia is truly enjoying herself, and I LOVE seeing that! I feel like I've gotten a lot closer to her in these last few weeks leading up to the trip and now the trip iteself... It's been fun!

I can't tell you where we will be today... but I will tell you that today is to be the HOTTEST day so far, and we hope to survive. Lots of water, lots of shade, lots more water.

I hope all of you are having a great week! Miss you all, and cannot wait to tell all of you about the trip! :grouphug:

D~

I'm glad that everyone is getting along and having a good time. How is your MagicBand cover working out?

Stay cool! Everyone who is there now is reporting about how terribly hot is it there right now.

Good morning everyone! Just a super quick check-in...

We are having a blast! The girls are enjoying themselves... Just a little bit of bickering between the 3 of them, but for the most part, it's going better than I'd hoped. With out going in to too many details - it seems like Olivia is truly enjoying herself, and I LOVE seeing that! I feel like I've gotten a lot closer to her in these last few weeks leading up to the trip and now the trip iteself... It's been fun!

I can't tell you where we will be today... but I will tell you that today is to be the HOTTEST day so far, and we hope to survive. Lots of water, lots of shade, lots more water.

I hope all of you are having a great week! Miss you all, and cannot wait to tell all of you about the trip! :grouphug:

D~

Took forever for me to read through your report, but loving it.

My sister lives close by in Poinciana which is about 1/2 hour from Disney and she said this is the hottest it's been in several years.

Keep hydrated, have fun and keep the updates coming!

Hope you were all able to stay cool today! According to accuweather it only felt like 113 today. It felt like 114 Thursday.;)

It was great to see you again!:wave2:

I did book a free dining bounce back. Not sure how many or if any of us will go next year but I figured it was worth paying the deposit just in case. Free dining would work for us next year as all of our APs have expired. There is a very strong possibility we will go somewhere else next year.

I'm not ready to go back to work tomorrow.:sad:

Hope you continue to have a great trip! You should have cooler temps for the next few days.

Good morning everyone! Just a quick check in again!

We had a great day yesterday - despite the temps... We were able to stay cool, for the most part and enjoy our day.

I even purchased myself a couple of exciting souveniers too... Can't wait to show you all!

Today is going to be a LONG and exhausting day... Most days, we have been out of the parks by 3pm, because it's just too hot to trudge on... but today will not be one of those days, as I have a BIG Dismeet today - I am so excited to be able to meet one of my oldest and best Dis friends for the first time... She is someone who has been such an inspiration on many levels of my life... To say I am excited is a true understatement! This will be a highlight of my day, for sure!

I hope all of you had a wonderful weekend! Prayers and good thoughts to all of yoU! :grouphug:

D~

Glad to hear you are having a great vacation and staying cool (for the most part) in the extreme heat!

Have fun at your DisMeet!

Oh my goodness...yesterday was miserably hot at Magic Kingdom. If we didn't have a lunch reservation at Crystal Palace to keep, we would have called it a day an hour or two earlier just to get out of the heat!

Glad you are having a great trip! So sorry I had to flake on our DISmeet, I was so looking forward to it and now I so regret missing it :sad2:

A quick mid-day check in...

20140826_080041.jpg

I hope all of you are doing well. :grouphug:

D~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter