~ Sew Sweet 16 ~I’m packing your angry eyes just in case~Aug 2014~ BFF' bag 8/20!!!!

Oh my gosh--I LOVE the Grumpy bag!
As I've obsessed over comfortable shoes for the family for our trip (both selecting and ensuring they're all being broken-in), it's funny to hear how A was so nonchalant about her shoes. I'm glad this conversation took place while you still had time to wash them.
While it doesn't help to pass the time, it's got to feel pretty great being completely ready for your trip.
I'm not sure when you're leaving, but it sounds like it's SOON, and I want to be sure to wish you well on your trip. I hope you have a fabulous time with the girls and BFF, and enjoy how far you've come with your health. I'm very excited for you and can't wait to be able to read all about your adventures.
If you are still in town tomorrow, it sounds we get to enjoy a preview of that wonderful Florida humidity:)
:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

Just checking in for a second - LOVE the Grumpy bag. As usual, it is spectacular!

Update: On Monday, DD was scheduled for surgery. Once she got in the operating room, they discovered that the cancer was much larger than they expected and they had to cancel that surgery and reschedule for Thursday. They are going to have to cut out such a large area, that they are then going to have to do a skin graft. So tomorrow DD has surgery to remove the cancer. I will give you another update as soon as I am able.

Have a fabulous trip!

Love Grumpy! Such a wonderful bag! You must be getting close so exciting!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using DISBoards

Hey there D~!

I kinda went MIA for about 5 months. I think I had the "NO trip planned" blues! :sad: Anyway...as usual, I have missed loads of excitement here on the DIS. AND...I have missed my DIS friends for sure.

There's no way I could go back to read all that I have missed, but I did check out all the bags you have made. Love them all...but Grumpy is pretty awesome...and of course so is my Little Mermaid bag. I have many jealous friends! LOL

Looks like you will be leaving any day now for your trip! Have an awesome time. I can't wait to follow along with your TR upon your return.

Happy and safe travels! pixiedust:

Good morning everyone!

My sincerest apologies, but I do not have time for replies this morning...

First, I want to thank you all for the compliments on the Grumpy bag... I just love it, and BFF loves it! :banana:

Yesterday, I managed to complete everything I'd set out to do + a little more. ::yes:: It was a very nice day.

Today is a BIG day for us! :banana: We are very excited for what's ahead. It promises to be very hot today, at some point! :rolleyes1 I am not sure we are ready for the heat, but we will do our best and press on. This trip is so short compared to what we are used to, so we need to accomplish as much as possible and still enjoy ourselves. It should be very interesting.

Thank you all for continuing to follow along, even though I haven't had much going on these last few days. :lovestruc

Love and prayers to all of you! :grouphug:

D~

Just checking in for a second - LOVE the Grumpy bag. As usual, it is spectacular!

Update: On Monday, DD was scheduled for surgery. Once she got in the operating room, they discovered that the cancer was much larger than they expected and they had to cancel that surgery and reschedule for Thursday. They are going to have to cut out such a large area, that they are then going to have to do a skin graft. So tomorrow DD has surgery to remove the cancer. I will give you another update as soon as I am able.

Have a fabulous trip!

I am so sorry to hear this! I will put your daughter on my prayer list. And you of course. I know how hard it is to be watching all of this unfold. As a mother, it breaks your heart for them to have anything wrong, let alone something such as this. :hug:

D~ the Grumpy bag is so delightful! You captured his expression 100%! I know Robyn loved it too!

I hope it's not to hot for you up in Minnesota. But it's good practice for when you're in Florida. Have fun, whatever the day brings!!:rolleyes1

I love the grumpy bag! Love the colour of it as well!

Have a great and safe trip!

Can't wait to hear all about it!

Have a wonderful trip pixiedust:, stay cool :beach:and I hope you don't have too many afternoon showers :dance3:! Most of all enjoy yourselves!

That is awesome!!! And how cool that you were able to see Jeff's finished work. Glad you had a great time!

I did love getting to see everything and have him point different things out that he worked on.

Love the grumpy bag!! Turned out great!!

Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter