• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"So this is what makes life divine!"PTR Jan 2010* NEW 1/17 TR Link UP!!!

You know I love your 'sneak peaks'. Wonderful outfits for your cutie pies. You are so very close.

I'm so sorry my Cowboys beat your Saints. I really didn't want it to happen to you. The only real Texas team I care about are the Longhorns cause son-in-law Mike played football for them in the day. So once a Longhorn, always a Longhorn.

Have a super Christmas with those sweet children of yours. You have some wonderful pictures.

Ginny

Thanks Ginny!! Merry Christmas to you! You have so much to celebrate!! I actually lived 30 minutes from TX growing up, so the Cowboys are near to my heart (though not as much as the Saints)! Also, my DD and I LOVE the Cowboy Cheerleaders. She may be attending their camp this summer :banana:

Great clothes, Katie! :thumbsup2 So super cute!!!!

You are just going to have the best time!! It's getting closer...... :woohoo:

YOu too girl!!!!!! So excited. I think I forgot to write you back last time. We are about 5 days or so behind you arriving to WDW. Maybe next time :confused3

Katie I really like the autograph idea!! and the clothes are too cute!!! looks like its coming together...its almost time to go already!!

I know!! I have so much to do. This is the panic time!! ;)

Love all the stuff you got!!!

How exciting! Your trip is right around the corner!:goodvibes

Thanks! It is coming up SO quickly! We are super excited!!

LOVE this post!! This kind of stuff gets me sooo excited!! I love the idea of the autograph frame!! Too cute! And those hoodies are TDF!! Who made them?! I'm so glad you like the bows!! I can't wait to see pics of Abby wearing them in WDW!!

I know! I loved writing this post! I actually got the fleeces from The Children's Place. It was THOUGH trying to find plain, red fleeces that were made for older kids and in toddler sizes. I am sure you understand. Then, I sent it to a lady on etsy and got her to monogram it for me. The Mickey ears and Minnie ears are kind of jagged up close, but overall I am pretty happy. I will give you her name. I just thought that since I did not get a custom for every day (b.c it will be so cold so you may not even see them!) I got a cute outerwear for them that matches all their tshirts, etc. WE LOVE THE BOWS! Abby wants to wear them now, but I wont let her. :lmao:

I know! I loved writing this post! I actually got the fleeces from The Children's Place. It was THOUGH trying to find plain, red fleeces that were made for older kids and in toddler sizes. I am sure you understand. Then, I sent it to a lady on etsy and got her to monogram it for me. The Mickey ears and Minnie ears are kind of jagged up close, but overall I am pretty happy. I will give you her name. I just thought that since I did not get a custom for every day (b.c it will be so cold so you may not even see them!) I got a cute outerwear for them that matches all their tshirts, etc. WE LOVE THE BOWS! Abby wants to wear them now, but I wont let her. :lmao:

Oooh--great idea as well!! Yeah I can't match the girls as much as I'd like to for that very reason! I LOVE the idea of custom outerwear!! :thumbsup2 I'm so glad that Abby loves her bows!! :goodvibes

Hi Everyone!! If you were following my last TR "Practically Perfect In Every Way" just wanted to let you know that I have completed it! I finished up our night at DHS...which starts here...

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2221892&page=54

And then concluded with our last full day at DHS.

I plan on announcing my new Trip Report Title some time this week :dance3: I can not believe that it is time to say that! This trip is coming on fast!

OH---and one more thing---I noticed that I am only a couple of posts away from becoming a DIS VETERAN! What a great Christmas present :santa:

So here we go...

Hi Katie,
I just love all the clothes you bought for the kids for your trip. The picture frame idea is excellent too, might be trying that on our future trip. Kaylee loves the idea of doing a frame for the Fairies. So happy your trip is so close. Looking forward to hearing all about WL too. That was on our list until I decided to just go with beach Club. Going to go finish reading your TR. Hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas:santa:!!

Nichole

Hi Katie - I've actually got to spend some time on DIS today and finished reading your trip report (great job!!!) and caught up on your PTR. You are sooo close, lucky girl!!! I can't wait to follow you on your travels - hopefully, it will help pull me out of my post Disney Depression! :lovestruc

Your outfits are adorable - and your plans look fantastic!!!

I hope you and your family had a very Merry Christmas, Katie!! And congrats on becoming a VETERAN my friend!!! :goodvibes

WOW!!! I've missed a TON! :eek: Great updates, Katie! All of your plans look fantastic! :thumbsup2

All of your kids' outfits are so adorable. I know they'll be the cutest dressed little Disney Kiddos ever! The custom fleece jackets are very cute--and I just love how you have so many adorable outfits picked out. And I love both of their Crocs! So cute. The bows are ADORABLE! I can't wait to have a little girl so I can put bows in her hair! :goodvibes I used to have soooo many bows. My favorites were a big huge mickey mouse bow, one made out of a M&Ms wrapper (and covered in some kind of protective stuff), and one with confetti inside a clear bow. :)

Your detailed plans look great for your first day too. I've never "met" the fairies, so I don't know what the wait time would be at night. But I'm sure you all will have a blast whether you see them or not. At CHH, check to see if you can sit upstairs--it's LOTS less crowded, and it's just fun being up on the second story. Your family is going to have the greatest time!!! :dance3:

Love the customs! I would love the name of the etsy seller who did your fleece jackets and also who made the mickey head shirt with Abby's name. I know you said it was last year, but I was wanting to have a similar one made for Bella, so if you remember, I would love that info! Thanks so much!

Congratulations

Very proud of you.

Merry Christmas

Thank you Ginny!!!

Welcome to the club :cool2:

Haha love it! Thanks!

Hi Katie,
I just love all the clothes you bought for the kids for your trip. The picture frame idea is excellent too, might be trying that on our future trip. Kaylee loves the idea of doing a frame for the Fairies. So happy your trip is so close. Looking forward to hearing all about WL too. That was on our list until I decided to just go with beach Club. Going to go finish reading your TR. Hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas:santa:!!

Nichole

You too, Nichole!! We are SO excited about the WL. We have even more clothes on the way! Should post about it later this week! Its my customs!! wohoo

Hi Katie - I've actually got to spend some time on DIS today and finished reading your trip report (great job!!!) and caught up on your PTR. You are sooo close, lucky girl!!! I can't wait to follow you on your travels - hopefully, it will help pull me out of my post Disney Depression! :lovestruc

Your outfits are adorable - and your plans look fantastic!!!

Thank you! I am enjoying reading your TR as well. We are SOOO close. My kids and my DH and I are SOOO excited!! Thanks for reading!

I hope you and your family had a very Merry Christmas, Katie!! And congrats on becoming a VETERAN my friend!!! :goodvibes

Thank you!!! I love all of your pics of Christmas! I can not believe it is over! My sister in law's wedding is THIS weekend..then off to WDW :yay:

WOW!!! I've missed a TON! :eek: Great updates, Katie! All of your plans look fantastic! :thumbsup2

All of your kids' outfits are so adorable. I know they'll be the cutest dressed little Disney Kiddos ever! The custom fleece jackets are very cute--and I just love how you have so many adorable outfits picked out. And I love both of their Crocs! So cute. The bows are ADORABLE! I can't wait to have a little girl so I can put bows in her hair! :goodvibes I used to have soooo many bows. My favorites were a big huge mickey mouse bow, one made out of a M&Ms wrapper (and covered in some kind of protective stuff), and one with confetti inside a clear bow. :)

Your detailed plans look great for your first day too. I've never "met" the fairies, so I don't know what the wait time would be at night. But I'm sure you all will have a blast whether you see them or not. At CHH, check to see if you can sit upstairs--it's LOTS less crowded, and it's just fun being up on the second story. Your family is going to have the greatest time!!! :dance3:

HAHA Staci!!!! I am laughing SO hard right now. I LOVED my clear "candy" bows with confetti!! My fave was a clear one filled with bubble gum. haha what were we thinking?!

Having a little girl is sooo much fun!! I love every minute of it. The rest of my customs should be here by the end of the week! Cant wait to post about it. Also, thanks so much about the info on CHH. I just updated a cool ap. on my iPhone I want to post about. It shows wait time of all the rides, right on your phone! Thanks for reading girl!! Off to catch up on yours :)

Wow - really getting close now!

Love the outfits and can't wait to see your customs once they arrive!:goodvibes

HAHA Staci!!!! I am laughing SO hard right now. I LOVED my clear "candy" bows with confetti!! My fave was a clear one filled with bubble gum. haha what were we thinking?!

Ya'll are cracking me up!! :lmao: Do ya'll remember the bows made out of balloons?! I had one of those and thought I was soooo cute!! :rotfl:

I LOOOVVVEEDD my balloon one!!! Ohhh close tie btwn the bubble gum with confetti and the balloon bow. Oh my goodness Becky, make me one :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter