• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Spring Surprise (March 31-April 3rd 2022)

Looking for a heads up when the Expo passes are available today. I'm at work and have a silent alert set for when someone posts so I don't get in trouble for being on my phone....A LOT!

Perhaps someone who is better at Internet sleuthing than me can help find what the weather reports were for the weekend of Wine and Dine at this point in time of the week. Obviously, anything can happen and the weather can be completely different at week’s end. Nonetheless, I was hoping to see what the weather report was for the Wine and Dine HM at Monday.

Looking for a heads up when the Expo passes are available today. I'm at work and have a silent alert set for when someone posts so I don't get in trouble for being on my phone....A LOT!
Check in Passes are available, got mine about 15 min ago, never got an email saying to get it but was there when I logged in to my account.

Perhaps someone who is better at Internet sleuthing than me can help find what the weather reports were for the weekend of Wine and Dine at this point in time of the week. Obviously, anything can happen and the weather can be completely different at week’s end. Nonetheless, I was hoping to see what the weather report was for the Wine and Dine HM at Monday.

Why not read the Wine & Dine thread?

Sorry for the potentially dumb question what are the check in passes you are referring to?
This is my first race with them, but you have to download your expo check in pass to gain access to bib pick up, to my understanding they have a way you can do it once you get there, but it is faster to have it completed prior to arrival, it will also have your bib number on it.

Hi - Floridian here to say weather forecasts can and will change by the hour! Which doesn’t help with packing, I know. So here’s my advice:
Odds are slim for a truly cold front: bring some lightweight layers if you chill easily, but no need to go full arctic blast.
You can’t do anything about lightning: if it’s present, we won’t run. Don’t waste energy worrying about it. rD will make that call.
Rain… is a real possibility. You won’t really know how much or at what time until a couple hours before race time, at best. Pack ponchos, baggies for phones, newspaper to stuff wet shoes (speeds drying time), and plan to embrace the suck. It’s just water: it won’t hurt you!
If you don’t need any of that, great - but you’ll be glad to have it if it is needed.

This is my first race with them, but you have to download your expo check in pass to gain access to bib pick up, to my understanding they have a way you can do it once you get there, but it is faster to have it completed prior to arrival, it will also have your bib number on it.
OK, got it. I believe they had those at marathon weekend, just didn't know what was being referred to here.

Thank you for your great "advice." That was the first thing that I did before I posted. A few people had made subtle comments about hoping for good weather and what might happen if it rained or a race was canceled, but noone addressed any weather predictions. But, thank you for guidance.

Challenge bib 202XX. 5K/10K pace of 8-10 minute/mile and <1:30 for 10 miler with POT of 1:56:38 for a half marathon

Challenge bib 202XX. 5K/10K pace of 8-10 minute/mile and <1:30 for 10 miler with POT of 1:56:38 for a half marathon

DH has bib 2XX for the 10 miler with POT 1:51 for a half. I’m very jealous of both of you!! I hope it’s great time!

JUST doing the 5K bib # 41xxx pace 1201-14

looking at weather and also refreshing AMC’s website for them to load movie times for Friday and Saturday just in case one or both of my park days are washes

10-miler bib 26xx. IDK what estimated finish time I entered, but probably the 1st or 2nd option without PoT.

I got the email for the expo pass but it says "This registration is not eligible for check in process." with a Stitch error page...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter