• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sssh....don't tell anyone...we're cheating on CSR -- Contest -- Days 6 & 7--#3516

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Kathy, I am so glad you guys are having fun and I love the pictures! Have really been thinking about you and didn't get a chance to come on and say goodbye before you left (had a family emergency but its fine now).

Hope you had a fun swim and love Mark's Duffy ears!

Safe travels!! have a magical trip and tell Mickey we will see him in 3 weeks :woohoo: so don't wear him out!

Thank you; it was a good flight.

Kathy, I am sick that I didn't get on here to wish you Bon Voyage:sad1: I was thinking of you all day .... but what was I doing....in meetings all day, no computer to quickly get on...but I was sharing in your excitement!

I am wishing you every good wish that I have inside me:hug: I am gonna miss you but we'll catch up when you get back...please give those two beautiful little girls big hugs from me and Jasmine

No worries; you've commented on the FB updates. Those girls have grown!

Kathy and Mark have landed in Orlando!!!! Let the games begin!

Thanks for letting everyone know we landed safely, friend.

Thanks for the update!

Tim,k you know how I hate flying...but it was a smooth one.

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: right back.

:woohoo: Thanks Nicki! I'm sure all heck is about to break loose now with you and Kathy at the helm! :laughing: Have fun ladies!!!!

We will have fun.

:lmao: Trouble times TWO! Can't wait to read all about it. I know you'll have such a fabulous time together. Thelma and Louise all the way!

SHE STARTED IT! :lmao:

well I hope not "ALL the WAY" stay away from cliff's ladies :lmao::lmao:

Not a lover of cliffs.

:lmao: Yup, no cliffs ladies, no cliffs! :lmao:

Definitely no cliffs.

Just a financial cliff when we go on our all day shopping spree

Don't tell Mark that.

Hi, Amy. :goodvibes

Yay!!! Have a great time guys!!! :banana: :woohoo: :yay: :dance3:

Thank you.

What time do they planning on checking in at AKV??? :cool1:

There was a plan but wasn't sure when the room would be available. Can't give answers because SOME people (not mentioning names) have NOT done contest questions.

Lol, I have a feeling you will be saying the same thing when you check into OKW

Could be...but AKL Kidani will be REALLY tough to top.

Hope you have a great vacation!! :)

Thank you.

LOL... before we know it you'[ll be running the AKL thread and someone else is going to have to take over on the CSR thread!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

So happy you are enjoying yourself!:goodvibes:goodvibes

Ssssssh...don't tell anyone. ;)

Kathy, I am SOOOOOOOOOOO happy for you! Enjoy your time there! :hug:

Thanks, Karin...it has been spectacular.

Glad you are there and having a great time! Can't wait to hear all about it!:grouphug:

Awesome is one word to describe it.

Soooo happy for you - definitely a fabulous resort!!!:dance3:

It really is a fabulous resort, Christine.

:thumbsup2 I bet so too!

How will you ever get to all your meets if you don't leave the resort?! :rotfl2:

It will be interesting because OKW looks awfully pretty. Well, I made a meet last night and three today so I guess I did sneak away for a bit. ;)

Whats the bounce back offer in your room....or do they not have them in the villas?

Isn't one...probably because we rented points.

That really is cool! Someday. Have a wonderful time. Looking forward to following on FB.

Thanks, Dawn. It is so awesome that SOME thoughts have been put into place about the cruise for our 30th wedding anniversary and AKL.

Beautiful picture!!

Thanks, Tink.

Ahhh that is so cool!! :thumbsup2 I'm glad you are immediately enjoying your trip! Can't wait for an update! :goodvibes

We had lots of fun today -- breakfast, swimming, shopping, swimming with "urchins" (these are the two cuties at the beginning of my PTR).

What an awesome teaser picture!!! I am so glad you are having a good time.

Thanks, Ann.

Kathy: We stayed at Kidani in August and loved it too!! :goodvibes

I think it is spectacular.

:rotfl:

First the cheating, then the separation, then the divorce!!!

Ssssssh......

Gorgeous pix!!!

Thank you.

Kathy, I am so HAPPY and excited for you! WHAT A VIEW!!!!! So this was better than La Quinta, I take it... :lmao::lmao:

Just a tad better than the LaQuinta. :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Don't you just LOVE AKL!!! enjoy every minute of it!

We do love it...it will be hard to leave tomorrow morning.

Great hat pics!!

It looks like you guys have a lot of fun - GOOD for ya!! :woohoo:

Enjoy your time and say hello to OKW for me! :hug:

I'll say hello tomorrow afternoon.

I love your top, Kathy! Very cute!

And Mark and his hats... :rotfl:

Looks like you are having a good time. :thumbsup2

You should see some of the hats he tried on the last two days. :rotfl::rotfl:

Great pics! So happy you're enjoying your AKV stay (what's not to love?? ;))!

Thanks again, Christine. I don't know how anyone could NOT love it.

Kathy
Love your pix today!! And Mark is starting the hat parade ..... :)

AND I noticed your yellow Mickey earrings - so cute!!

Janet

Thanks, Janet; I got those earrings...and also a pair in green...at a dollar store.

Oh Kathy, I am so glad you guys are having fun and I love the pictures! Have really been thinking about you and didn't get a chance to come on and say goodbye before you left (had a family emergency but its fine now).

Hope you had a fun swim and love Mark's Duffy ears!

Amy, I hope everything is okay, and don't worry about not being here for the send off.

It just dawned on me that you've left for your trip! Sorry I'm behind! Hope you're having a great time!

Thanks, Kelly. It's been great thus far...really love AKL.

I love your pics, trying on hats as usual! :banana:

I really need to stay in AKL someday, it's so beautiful! :cool1: Hope you're having the best time! :thumbsup2

WONDERFUL PHOTOS (I want those Duffy ears):lmao::lmao:

OKW tomorrow, how simply amazing, you SO deserve everything!!! I can't believe you are updating us...but I love it!

So glad you are enjoying AKV. I had just bought points in Wilderness Villas when they announced building DVC at the Animal Kingdom Lodge, so I was adding on points before I ever stepped foot in one of the DVC villas! The first night I spent there, I woke up at least 4 times during the night and ran out to the balcony to see what animals were wandering around in the pitch black. I love the animal guide they put in the room (I call it a score sheet, but I've never come close to finding all of the animals on one trip).

Have fun at MK tomorrow.

Love the pictures! The hats are great and your top is so cute! :goodvibes

Have a great move over to OKW! IF you can tear yourself away from AK! :goodvibes

Hope you had fun swimming with the girls aka: urchins :thumbsup2

Kathy is your animal print shirt from OneWorld? It looks very similar to a butterfly shirt I have. If it is, isn't it such a comfortable shirt and fabric!!??

Your teaser picture tricked us! We were looking for you wearing that shirt. Almost didn't recognize you at EoS. So glad you came up to us!

The picture I got of Mark and Anakin is pretty goofy!! I look forward to seeing your serious pose of them.

Kathy is your animal print shirt from OneWorld? It looks very similar to a butterfly shirt I have. If it is, isn't it such a comfortable shirt and fabric!!??

Your teaser picture tricked us! We were looking for you wearing that shirt. Almost didn't recognize you at EoS. So glad you came up to us!

The picture I got of Mark and Anakin is pretty goofy!! I look forward to seeing your serious pose of them.

Oh LUCKY you got to meet Kathy and Mark :goodvibes
can't wait to see the photos!

Oh LUCKY you got to meet Kathy and Mark :goodvibes
can't wait to see the photos!

Yes, we met Kathy, Mark AND another DISer!! We had a very nice lunch at EoS. Anakin was very comfortable with Mark. His ASD showed up a few times, but other than those few times, he did great at the meet.

Yes, we met Kathy, Mark AND another DISer!! We had a very nice lunch at EoS. Anakin was very comfortable with Mark. His ASD showed up a few times, but other than those few times, he did great at the meet.

who else did you meet?

that's great Anakin had a fun time with Mark!

No time for replies, but here is a quick update.

We are all checked in at Old Key West; we are in building 4020...just a short walk to the bus and to the Turtle pool. It is a charming resort -- really love it.

We are on our way back to the MK after Mark gets out of the shower for EMH's.

Here's a pic from breakfast this morning:

Day3036.jpg

Awww...love the photo of you and the girls. They are just too sweet!

Glad you got all settled into OKW - an adjustment not having a W/D and that extra bedroom, but a new lovely resort experience!

Enjoy EMH - hug Mickey for me, please!

Hugs to all! :hug:

Glad to see you all are having a great time! thanks for all the pics! Can't wait to hear all about it once you are home!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter