• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sssh....don't tell anyone...we're cheating on CSR -- Contest -- Days 6 & 7--#3516

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Kathy!
Great picture of you and the girls! Love their matching outfits!

We really liked OKW, and the pix of the refurb looks so nice. Enjoy MK tonight - it's our favorite EMH by far! :goodvibes

Wishes last night:

Day3205.jpg

Animal Kingdom today:

Day4049.jpg

I just love your updates, Kathy!

Your photo with your furry friends is just sooooooo sweet! Continue having fun! :hug:

Everything looks like it's going perfect! Cute picture of you with those sweet girls (love their cute outfits), and the Wishes picture, and the AK picture of you, Mark and friends! :goodvibes

And you still find time to update us! Hope you are enjoying OKW as much as you did AKV! :thumbsup2

Great Teaser pix !!! The girls are soooooo cute in their matching outfits!!!Mark is staying true to form with the whacky hats !! Now you Miss Kathy are a little more conventional, at least have one 3 sizes to big that falls down on your face !!! Oh that's me who does that:rotfl2::rotfl2:
Dan captured me Pole Dancing at Cedar Point this weekend and we found a MARV bird !!!!!:confused3;):lmao:

Looks like you are having a great time. Can't wait to be down there in 15 hours. :eek::cool1::cool1:

LOL I think you may have to buy that moose ear hat for mark - he looks very happy in it. :lmao::lmao:

keep on having fun!!

Love the moose hats! Need to get one of those for my DH. :lmao: Sorry it was rainy but looks like you found some entertainment! :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter