Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Shopping and Merchandise: Savi’s, Droid Depot and More!

Hi all! Can anyone tell me if they are still doing Droid daycare or package pickup now that the park is reopened? Thanks!

I haven’t read this entire thread but I vaguely remember at the end of last year I was reading reports about the BBs people were building at Droid Depot saying every time they wanted to use the BB they had to open the unit and turn it on. We built two BBs last October and encountered the same issue, we couldn’t simply turn on the remote and start using the BB, we had to open them up and toggle the on switch and sometimes re-pair the remote. Recently when using the BBs they’d turn on and work for about a minute and then “fall asleep” in the middle of active use. Apparently their “motivators” aren’t working anymore so at this point they can’t even be used. Not sure if anyone else has had this problem but it’s somewhat frustrating for an item that isn’t even a year old.

Just read that Black Spire Outfitters has replaced all the jedi/sith robes with items from Resistance Supply.

Really bums me out as I will be in the park next weekend and was planning to buy a sith robe set.

Is there any way of finding out if they will still be available (like stored in the back)?

I'm curious as well....we had our Alril trip canceled and we had it all planned out for robes, etc...going in October now, and bummed to read your port. Hope they change that back.

Savi's you build your own unique saber (can choose the hilt, sleeves, crystal, etc).

Legacy are those that are a replica of a character
Thanks! My 11 year old was trying to explain to me, but I walked away from that conversation much more confused. Lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter