Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Shopping and Merchandise: Savi’s, Droid Depot and More!

Savi’s at WDW will have reservations. They are not live yet in MDE though.

They are now, just booked for the 29th!!!

Spots are going fast, I had one for 9am but by the time I was able to hit reserve it was gone and gave me a 1030 am spot, ALSO the Droid build is also booking!!

I had to use chrome incognito to see the reservations, with regular chrome the pages were unavailable.

I had to use chrome incognito to see the reservations, with regular chrome the pages were unavailable.

Had a simular issue in that it was telling me my CC info was invalid number, this was the same card I used to book my reservations etc......So I called to see if there was a CC issue and nothing wrong on the CC part so I tried again and it looked like it went threw then that damn something ate the page come up, so I was able the second time to book it but at a later time, then I go to MDE to see if it was there and BAM BOTH were there.....ugh.....

So I have a few questions and if the answers are in the thread somewhere, sorry but here it goes, how long can we expect to be in the Droid depot to make them and how long does the lighsaber experience take, have some FP+ that will need to be adjusted?

TIA!

So I was able to book Savi's opening weekend but not for the 10th or 11th of September. Anyone else able to book farther out?

I got as far as hitting book for droid depot and keep getting something went wrong. This is for Nov 1 so not opening weekend, seems like it wouldn't be all gone yet?

I got as far as hitting book for droid depot and keep getting something went wrong. This is for Nov 1 so not opening weekend, seems like it wouldn't be all gone yet?

Dont think so I had some issues trying to book and was eventually able too, keep on trying!!

Is anyone else having this specific issue? I can pull up times for Savi’s for every single day in October *except* for the days I’m there. Day before I arrive? Availability. Day after I leave? Plenty of openings. Every day of my trip? “Something went wrong. Please try again.”

Is anyone else having this specific issue? I can pull up times for Savi’s for every single day in October *except* for the days I’m there. Day before I arrive? Availability. Day after I leave? Plenty of openings. Every day of my trip? “Something went wrong. Please try again.”
I get something went wrong,please try again but it is at the very last step. I get a time and enter names, them when I hit reserve it says that. Both Savi’s and DD.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter