Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Shopping and Merchandise: Savi’s, Droid Depot and More!

I get something went wrong,please try again but it is at the very last step. I get a time and enter names, them when I hit reserve it says that. Both Savi’s and DD.
So far I can get confirmed reservations on any date I’m not actually there (have gone all the way through and gotten confirmations, then cancelled immediately because hey, I’m not gonna be there). It’s literally just my actual travel dates that are the issue. What a headache.

They are now, just booked for the 29th!!!

Spots are going fast, I had one for 9am but by the time I was able to hit reserve it was gone and gave me a 1030 am spot, ALSO the Droid build is also booking!!

THANK YOU for posting this!! It was the one thing my sister wanted to do on our September trip!!

So far I can get confirmed reservations on any date I’m not actually there (have gone all the way through and gotten confirmations, then cancelled immediately because hey, I’m not gonna be there). It’s literally just my actual travel dates that are the issue. What a headache.
Try calling. I don’t want to call because I’m booking for my SIL using her account, so I don’t want to deal with calling and putting my cc down or having to get hers, etc..

What ate you guys using for Droid depot because everytime I try and search I keep getting stitch.

So I kept getting a glitch where I couldn't sign up for Savi's on a day I had another plan set up in MDE. Was able to book one through a different account.

The website never worked for me, I had to do it on the app. Search for dining reservations, then change Dining to Shops, and filter by Hollywood Studios. Had to wait a bit for pages to load, but eventually it went though.

In being a WDW resort guest, does anyone know if you can have your LS and or Droid delivered to ones resort? Was able to snag both for the AM and honestly dont feel like carrying them all day.......

In being a WDW resort guest, does anyone know if you can have your LS and or Droid delivered to ones resort? Was able to snag both for the AM and honestly dont feel like carrying them all day.......
I heard in the beginning they said we couldn't but never heard anymore updates. I hoping we can. Because I have early morning as well and don't want to carry them around.

I heard in the beginning they said we couldn't but never heard anymore updates. I hoping we can. Because I have early morning as well and don't want to carry them around.

Sure hope so as carrying 2 droids and a LS all day will def stink ................

What ate you guys using for Droid depot because everytime I try and search I keep getting stitch.

I used safari on Iphone and found the page through a google search "Droid Depot Hollywood studios." Searching on the MDE page nothing ever came up.

I have a question on booking this. When they ask you for “participants” are they referring to how many guests will be building droids or how many people will be entering? My wife and I will be both going but the only I will build a droid so I am assuming that I should make a reservation for 2? Or does “Participants” pertain to the number of builders as each builder can bring one guest?

I have a question on booking this. When they ask you for “participants” are they referring to how many guests will be building droids or how many people will be entering? My wife and I will be both going but the only I will build a droid so I am assuming that I should make a reservation for 2? Or does “Participants” pertain to the number of builders as each builder can bring one guest?

From my reservation.....

Limit one paying guest +1

Limit one paying Guest and one accompanying Guest per paid experience

For non-reservations at Disneyland and during CM previews it was one builder and one guest per droid.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter