Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Shopping and Merchandise: Savi’s, Droid Depot and More!

Has anone gotten a power and control lightsaber in the last few weeks? Curious if they are still having problems.

I got a jedi holocron and one kyber crystal. I got Luke's voice which is fine. I will have to keep looking for ObI-wan. I noticed people in there buying the kybers. I would like to try another one. So hopefully they will be doing this later in the year when I go again.

I also noticed they had ranges of different kind of lightsabers. I really liked the ones for $40 which I will pick up next time for use as a flashlight.:):)

I got a jedi holocron and one kyber crystal. I got Luke's voice which is fine. I will have to keep looking for ObI-wan. I noticed people in there buying the kybers. I would like to try another one. So hopefully they will be doing this later in the year when I go again.

I also noticed they had ranges of different kind of lightsabers. I really liked the ones for $40 which I will pick up next time for use as a flashlight.:):)

I've actually done that before. Power goes out. I don't know where the flashlights are but I know where my lightsabers are.

Well, my lightsaber "suddenly" started working properly, but now is the blade the one with problems.
It seems that it has a lot of "dead" LEDs

View attachment 428195 😡

I just got my lightsaber last week. I tried it in the hotel room for awhile and it worked great. My kids tried it out this weekend worked great. I then took it to work and I now have some LED's out. It is less than a week since I bought it. It has not be impacted into anything and anyone who turned it on gently waved it around for a bit to hear the sound. I am disappointed that a $200 saber I built less than a week ago is already failing.

Hello there. Feeling a little nervous about getting our built friends home. Has anyone had any experience shipping them home? How does it work

I just got my lightsaber last week. I tried it in the hotel room for awhile and it worked great. My kids tried it out this weekend worked great. I then took it to work and I now have some LED's out. It is less than a week since I bought it. It has not be impacted into anything and anyone who turned it on gently waved it around for a bit to hear the sound. I am disappointed that a $200 saber I built less than a week ago is already failing.

That stinks...............I would call Disney and see what you can do or even get a replacement blade, they do come off really easy and are def replaceable........Sorry to hear this.....

That stinks...............I would call Disney and see what you can do or even get a replacement blade, they do come off really easy and are def replaceable........Sorry to hear this.....

Do you know of a way to contact them? I live in Texas so it isn’t convenient for me to return to swap it out.

Hello there. Feeling a little nervous about getting our built friends home. Has anyone had any experience shipping them home? How does it work
Tell the CM in the store after you've built the driod you want to ship it home. They'll fix you up

I've actually done that before. Power goes out. I don't know where the flashlights are but I know where my lightsabers are.

Yes and with Hurricanes and bad storms coming through more frequently a lightsaber would shed some light on the situation. Plus when I can find a flashlight, I can't find the batteries.

Thanks for reporting and I’m sorry you haven’t been given a solution.

If you use Twitter, Tweet your concerns at DL using @DisneylandToday

The CMs who staff the social media account for DL are quite responsive especially with guest experiences concerns.
I would try Josh D’amaro should be

Josh.damaro@disney.com

Well, after several emails and a few calls they finally told me they would send me a replace for my lightsaber.... but then I received another call telling me that they are not able to ship things outside USA, so they offered me a full refund so I took it.

I hope you can solve your problem.

First you have to call Merchandise Guest Services at (877) 560-6477.
Then probably they will ask you to send pictures of the blade and the receipt to merchandise.guest.services@disneyparks.com
And then you have to wait... a lot... They told me they have a short staff, only 4 persons managing hundreds of reclaims of all the Galaxy's Edge merchandise problems.

Good look! Let us know if you could solve this!

We were in Galaxy’s Edge on Monday and here is an update on some of the merchandise stock.

- Spira Giftcards were at the droid shop

- Purple, blue, white, green and yellow kyber crystals were in stock and on the shelf. They had red crystals by request at the checkout area, but without cases. They were supposedly “smuggled in” by Dok Ondar as junk.

- There were plenty of Holocrons

- All the legacy lightsabers were in the case and looked available

- The Porg Mug and the Endor Mug were both in stock. We got both!!

-All the creatures were available

We were in Galaxy’s Edge on Monday and here is an update on some of the merchandise stock.

- Spira Giftcards were at the droid shop

- Purple, blue, white, green and yellow kyber crystals were in stock and on the shelf. They had red crystals by request at the checkout area, but without cases. They were supposedly “smuggled in” by Dok Ondar as junk.

- There were plenty of Holocrons

- All the legacy lightsabers were in the case and looked available

- The Porg Mug and the Endor Mug were both in stock. We got both!!

-All the creatures were available

Weird, I was just there yesterday, and every other time I've been there, the red crystals have been on the shelf with all the other crystals on the shelf where the Holocrons are.

I just bought my 3rd red crystal in hopes of it being black LOL

Will be there 10/9 for my birthday. Building a droid at 10:20, Oga's at 11:30 and Savi's at 12:30. Hopefully this all works out and there are extra red crystals to pick up.

Weird, I was just there yesterday, and every other time I've been there, the red crystals have been on the shelf with all the other crystals on the shelf where the Holocrons are.

I just bought my 3rd red crystal in hopes of it being black LOL
What is so unique about the red crystals? I have one for the holocron. It's just another voice as far as I know

What is so unique about the red crystals? I have one for the holocron. It's just another voice as far as I know

Nothing about the red crystal itself. It's just that the black crystals (which are rare) are in the red tubes.

When we were there on Monday there were no red kyber crystals on display by the Sith Holocrons. The cast member advised guest wanting one to ask at the checkout counter, where you could get one without a tube.

If they are back on the shelf it sounds like they got a shipment of the red crystals and the new tubes with black paper inserts. This is unfortunate and we were really hoping to buy a red one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter