• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Super Sports & More Swap 2012~Slideshow in post #3~Complete!

I'm going to a weekend crop on Thursday. I *may* bring the stuff with me to get these done between pages. Either way, I'll probably work on them next week and mail by next Friday.

Anne, when I posted this, I had forgotten that this week was April vacation. I'm hoping to work on these this weekend (and Tuesday, if necessary) and mail by next Wednesday. Still should make it in time.

I'm overthinking this...I'm only making 4 of each of 2 letters for The Beach, right? I don't know why I can't figure this out...I'm usually wicked smart! :rotfl2:

I'm overthinking this...I'm only making 4 of each of 2 letters for The Beach, right? I don't know why I can't figure this out...I'm usually wicked smart! :rotfl2:

yup...four of us in the group! oh, you are a smart cookie :thumbsup2

Anne, when I posted this, I had forgotten that this week was April vacation. I'm hoping to work on these this weekend (and Tuesday, if necessary) and mail by next Wednesday. Still should make it in time.

Sounds great Jennifer-don't stress too much-enjoy your vacation!!:)

Okay, I think I'm done.

Ugh, the colors are horrible. Took them with my phone. This is Group G - The Beach, the H has a sun brad, the A a starfish eyelet.
1afc7a02.jpg

Group I Camping - The pine tree is the I - I didn't know how to embellish it, does it need something? I hate to embellish it, just to embellish it...It's three layers of cardstock. The icon is a S'more, of course ;)
793b3113.jpg

Group J - Dance
ee7ebf1d.jpg

Group N - Pool
3454c14f.jpg

Group Q - Zoo
2742b9c8.jpg

Group R - Aquarium
The A has either a blue or green fish brad (didn't have enough of one color for everyone). The U is green glitter paper. Morgan thought it was "coral" like.
ba57486b.jpg

Group T - Softball
1c25dfb5.jpg

Group Y - Music
503767cc.jpg

Group A1 - Ballet
21414087.jpg

Group B1 - Tap
7a3260eb.jpg

Group C1 - Jazz
d74adcab.jpg

If the I is okay for Camping, I will mail tomorrow. I'm all bagged and tagged and everything!

They look great Jennifer!! The I is fine-you have 3 layers of paper, so that works. I think that if you do anything else to it it'll be too much. Go ahead and mail whenever you're ready. :)

Hi!
I'm glad it got there ok. I think it would be fine if you just mailed back regular post.
Thank you so much for hosting!

Thanks everyone. I've got it all set up to go out today. My postman will take it when he shows up around noon.

The colors are really horrible in the pictures, I promise they look better in person!

I didn't get mine out yet...its done but wont get to p.o. until probably fri. Have like 5 spots from now until then between kids and dog

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter