Surprise Swap...Spoiler Alert!

I have a question ........ after everyone receives their packages, will you post pics of all the group items? Since this is a surprise swap and we don't know what everyone else made, the suspense is KILLING me!!! One of my fave parts of the swaps is seeing what everyone else comes up with and getting inspiration .....:goodvibes

I will see about pictures. I will look and see how difficult it will be? With a surprise swap, a lot of people do not make the same item for each group. So for one person's group I might have to unbag about 6 different bags for pictures for one group for one person because they made something different for each spot. I maybe see what I can do though, I will look more closely through the boxes today and tomorrow.

I will see about pictures. I will look and see how difficult it will be? With a surprise swap, a lot of people do not make the same item for each group. So for one person's group I might have to unbag about 6 different bags for pictures for one group for one person because they made something different for each spot. I maybe see what I can do though, I will look more closely through the boxes today and tomorrow.

Michelle - How 'bout you just let everyone post pics of what they receive? It shouldn't be extra work for you to do pics! We could just wait until everyone says they got their pkg and then post pics. Would that work?

I'm really excited to get this one!!! :banana: Can't wait to see what I get. Hope everyone likes what I made ........ :goodvibes

Michelle - How 'bout you just let everyone post pics of what they receive? It shouldn't be extra work for you to do pics! We could just wait until everyone says they got their pkg and then post pics. Would that work?

I'm really excited to get this one!!! :banana: Can't wait to see what I get. Hope everyone likes what I made ........ :goodvibes

that's a good idea :thumbsup2 Leah

Michelle - wanted to let you know (since I was out all day) that my box is definitely postal with dc!! And, since I have been home I was straightening up my area. I shorted you one of the holiday pages. It is the single page group (I think group 9). I had run out of "ingredients" mid-page and had to go back to finish after a quick shopping trip. I guess when I finished I forgot to bag it. They were all the same, so no big deal that way. Can you just give out the rest and not give me mine back...and I'll keep this one?

Michelle - wanted to let you know (since I was out all day) that my box is definitely postal with dc!! And, since I have been home I was straightening up my area. I shorted you one of the holiday pages. It is the single page group (I think group 9). I had run out of "ingredients" mid-page and had to go back to finish after a quick shopping trip. I guess when I finished I forgot to bag it. They were all the same, so no big deal that way. Can you just give out the rest and not give me mine back...and I'll keep this one?

Sounds good! Will let you know when it arrives!

Erin, Your package arrived yesterday sorry! I will update everyone with everything later today : )

Postal!! Heading your way. 5 went out today, the rest this morning, and Mazda the pony is swimming. The grab bag groups were a little hard to swap out. I tried to make sure everything had something different for all their spots. You may have more than one thing from various swappers because some people only made two spots, while others made eight spots. I had to be creative with the swapping to make it work.

I was able to take a picture of all groups but the grab bag groups because there was too much that was different. I didn't take everything out of bags, but I think you can the idea from the photos. Photobucket is being stubborn, so I finally gave up on the titles for the slide show. So if you want to view the slide show here you go. If you want it to be a surprise a bit longer, don't click below. Or the surprise can be who made what and what group is what? Some things may differ slightly from the photos, but they are pretty close to what you will receive if you are in that group.

Thanks for all the goodies, it was appreciated ;) Please let me know when you receive your goodies!

http://s611.photobucket.com/albums/tt199/johnd28/surprise%20swap/?albumview=slideshow

:woohoo: looking forward to seeing what I got!

thanks for hostessing Michelle :)

What beautiful pieces! Can't wait to get my package. :cool1:

Thanks for hosting Michelle! This was a fun swap! :goodvibes

I'm trying really hard not to look at the slide show, so I'll be surprised when my box arrives. The suspense is killing me!! This was a fun swap & I can't wait to see my goodies! Thanks for hosting Michelle!

I received my box today, :love: all the pages! Beautiful as always!

Thanks again Michelle for hostessing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter