• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Amazing Race starts tonight

Had to fast forward when they were featuring Brooke. I literally can't deal with her. I wonder if she has a lot of friends in her personal life? Hard to imagine she does.

How did Tara and Joey think that they didn't need the other mannequin when they kept looking at the example?

Those challenges in the second hour last night were rough...

Was sad to see Team Fun go. When Becca starting crying about being scared, so did I...

I guess I'm now rooting for Matt and Redmond or Team Lo Lo.

Had to fast forward when they were featuring Brooke. I literally can't deal with her. I wonder if she has a lot of friends in her personal life? Hard to imagine she does.

How did Tara and Joey think that they didn't need the other mannequin when they kept looking at the example?

Those challenges in the second hour last night were rough...

Was sad to see Team Fun go. When Becca starting crying about being scared, so did I...

I guess I'm now rooting for Matt and Redmond or Team Lo Lo.

I think Tara read the clue wrong. For some reason, she thought it said they just needed a man and a child mannequin. I was also thinking she should have re-read the clue when they saw the example picture had 3 mannequins.

Was glad Tara said something to Brooke at the pit stop when she was like, "are you okay?"

Hate to see team Fun go. LOVE them. They were alway so positive. Was chuckling that London was depending on Floyd when he was doing it for the second time. She was falling apart and Floyd helped her both physically and mentally. I wish Becca did that challenge.

I will also route for Matt and Redmond or LoLo.

I think Tara read the clue wrong. For some reason, she thought it said they just needed a man and a child mannequin. I was also thinking she should have re-read the clue when they saw the example picture had 3 mannequins.

Tara definitely read the clue wrong which is understandable why she didn't realize the mistake at first, but when they saw the example and the extra swim wear? :confused3:confused3:confused3

I was yelling at the tv :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I was also glad Tara called out Brooke. :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

That second show was so physically hard. I am surprised other teams did not have exhaustion issues. I also don't get scheduling a task that required use of both feet when they know one of the contestants has a prosthetic leg. I know his partner was able to do the task but it doesn't seem right.

And whiny Brooke can go home anytime. I hope she doesn't win. I am OK with any of the others but want Matt and Redmond to win. I like to see strong teams win and I don't think I have heard either of them complain or say something negative.

That second show was so physically hard. I am surprised other teams did not have exhaustion issues. I also don't get scheduling a task that required use of both feet when they know one of the contestants has a prosthetic leg. I know his partner was able to do the task but it doesn't seem right.

And whiny Brooke can go home anytime. I hope she doesn't win. I am OK with any of the others but want Matt and Redmond to win. I like to see strong teams win and I don't think I have heard either of them complain or say something negative.

Yeah they can go. soon.

I have to admit I was cracking up when she was moaning and screaming on the bike and her partner looks directly at the camera and says, "Now we are having a baby. Twins this time."

Matt and/or Redmond was very nasty to Vanck and Ashton when they U-turned them.

OMG I'm so sad to see Team Fun gone! I hope someday I get the chance to go to Boulder, I'd love to buy her a... beer. Yeah, a beer. That's the ticket.

So sorry to see team fun go home. That task was exhausting, actually the entire show was exhausting. I'm surprised that they have these physical tasks in such a hot/humid climate. I have a feeling that Becca and Floyd will be invited back for another go round. They were upbeat and made for good tv. I'm also wondering what would have happened if Redmond had to do the boat task? I wonder if they were told who had to do what task so that wouldn't happen. Even though Matt/Redmond team had that episode where the U-turned was involved early on I have enjoyed watching them race, as they are really taking it all in and enjoying the experience. Since everyone is against them I'd like to see Tara and Joey win as they work well together. Really at this point the only ones I don't want to win is Brooke/Scott.

Last edited:
Matt and/or Redmond was very nasty to Vanck and Ashton when they U-turned them.

I remember that too, and I was kind of disappointed with them. If I remember right Red and Matt and Van and Ashton were way ahead of everyone in the pack. It was a "sign in" task where you put your name for a time slot when you arrive. Instead of killing themselves racing to the destination, they all agreed that they would flip a coin to see who would be first and who would be second. They did and Van and Ash won the coin toss. That way, they could take their time getting to the destination and Red and Matt would take the #2 time slot and Van and Ash would take #1. Well, Red and Matt got there first and took the first time slot instead of the agreed upon order. It got a bit nasty after that. Then I think Ash and Van U-turned them as pay back and it got even more nastier.

It was like Red and Matt played dirty then got mad that Van and Ash retaliated.

So sorry to see team fun go home. That task was exhausting, actually the entire show was exhausting. I'm surprised that they have these physical tasks in such a hot/humid climate. I have a feeling that Becca and Floyd will be invited back for another go round. They were upbeat and made for good tv. I'm also wondering what would have happened if Redmond had to do the boat task? I wonder if they were told who had to do what task so that wouldn't happen. Even though Matt/Redmond team had that episode where the U-turned was involved early on I have enjoyed watching them race, as they are really taking it all in and enjoying the experience. Since everyone is against them I'd like to see Tara and Joey win as they work well together. Really at this point the only ones I don't want to win is Brooke/Scott.

I cannot stand Matt and Redmond after that tantrum they threw over being U-turned. U-turns are part of the game and strategically it's best to U-turn a strong team, though there was a bit of payback in that one over the coin toss and the two of them cutting the line for ferry tickets. I cannot stand people who dish it out, but can't take it. Unfortunately the spoiled brats will probably win, because they are a very strong team

So sad that Team Fun went home :( I was really hoping for them to win. I guess now I'm hoping for Mom and Dad--the rest of the teams I'm not a fan of, though I like Matt and Redmond a little more than Brooke/Scott or LoLo.

Maybe Team Fun will come back for an all stars game or something.

Yeah they can go. soon.

I have to admit I was cracking up when she was moaning and screaming on the bike and her partner looks directly at the camera and says, "Now we are having a baby. Twins this time."

Yeah, that was a great line! She is just so over-dramatic on everything that requires anything physical. I have no idea why she signed up for the show in the first place, but somehow, she's managed to get into Top 4.

I'm definitely rooting for Joey and Tara. I like Matt just fine, but I don't care for Redmond at all. Same with Scott/Brooke -- no issues with him, but can't stand her. Logan/London... I don't dislike them, but there is nothing that makes me want to root for them either.

I think I'm the only one that did not just love Team Fun. Becca was annoying for me. I did like her partner though. I felt sooo bad for him on the last challenge. That was hard to watch. I am rooting for Team Mom and Dad now but I could honestly handle any of them winning EXCEPT Brooke! I like her partner but can NOT stand her. Chick needs meds PRONTO and if they win they should just use her portion of the prize money to fund her lifetime supply of meds and then I'd be okay with her winning...but that's the only way! They should give Scott some kind of reward just for having to put up with her.

Yeah, that was a great line! She is just so over-dramatic on everything that requires anything physical. I have no idea why she signed up for the show in the first place, but somehow, she's managed to get into Top 4.
Yes, she has, thanks to everyone taking pity on her earlier in the race and her partner. She wouldn't be there now otherwise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter