The could we?? should we?? PTR **12/9 **Home from WDW**

With a late night at Hoop the night before, I am thinking about cancelling Kona and just eating breakfast at Pop or at AK. Kona is an OOP meal, so it wouldn’t mess with my credits at all by cancelling it.

I would say you will be cancelling it because we are going to be guzzling sangria!
th311v.gif

Dinner is at Garden Grill with Tracy and Bill at 6:55pm :woohoo:

:yay::yay: So excited!!

After dinner it will be time to find a place for Illuminations, I plan on cuddling up with my hubby:lovestruc and enjoying the show… Once it’s over, I will start to throw a fit like a 5 year who wants a My Little Pony… :sad: Terry will have to drag me out of the park

I would say you will look like this:
tantrum2.gif

hahahahahaha When I read that I thought Dooney too!!!

Great minds... :teacher:

ITA - sleep in and get a Dooney!:yay:

It's sounding better and better every time I hear it... :cloud9:

I would say you will be cancelling it because we are going to be guzzling sangria!
th311v.gif

Every time we talk about sangria, I think about the movie Stepbrothers and when they sing Boats and... (well, you know... ;) )

I would say you will look like this:
tantrum2.gif

:confused3

Did Terry show you the video or something??? How did you guys know? :rolleyes1

I cannot believe we are 15 day out from the trip we have been planning all year!!!

Is anyone else getting as excited as I am??

I'm a little more panicked :scared: then excited :hyper: too right now. I have to get a to-do list going and just blitz it! How crazy is it we are so close??

I cannot believe we are 15 day out from the trip we have been planning all year!!!

Is anyone else getting as excited as I am??

Toni, I am so beyond excited!!! I feel like its been FOREVER since we booked our trips and now it is literally right around the corner!!! I so can not wait!!! :goodvibes

Day 9… Dec. 6th

Ugh… We are finally here… The last full day at WDW… :sad1: By this time we will be sad that our trip is over, but I think we will be ready to see our kids! :confused3 Maybe not... :laughing:

Breakfast will be at Pop, probably snack credits… After breakfast we will head over to MK for a fun filled day! Of course, it will be full of tears too… We are pretty sure that we will not be back until 2012, so just knowing it will be the last time we are in WDW for 2 years will be hard to swallow… :guilty:

I am looking forward to lunch this day! We have an ADR at WCC with Tracy and Bill!! :woohoo: That skillet is calling my name!! WCC may rethink the all you care to eat on the skillet after they meet Terry… :rotfl:

After lunch we will either go back to Pop for a nap/rest since MK is open until 1am, or we will head right back to MK and start our evening! Seems like a few DISers will be at MK this night so our plan is to hopefully meet up with them to say good bye… :sad: and I will eat about 7 funnel cakes… :hyper:

I am assuming Terry and I will be riding a lot of rides this night and taking a million pictures… I am kinda hopping Terry will get some good pics from the Dumbo ride of the progress of Fantasyland… Actually I am hoping he will do the same from Pop of the progress of Art of Animation resort… :rolleyes1

I have no doubt that I will have tears when we say good bye to MK, but hopefully it won’t be an ugly cry… More of a cute, single tear would be nice… :sad1:

I have a few more days until weather.com lists my dates, but accuweather does a 14 day forecast so I am looking at that!!

It's amazing, it's almost like the weather said, Hmm... Toni is coming... Better make her feel at home...

So it's calling for rain and weather of 70 on the 28th and 68 on the 29th...

The forecast for home is 45 degrees and overcast...

Hey at least it will be warmer in Orlando!! :yay::yay::yay:

I can't wait to see Terry and Bill chow down at WCC.

I think the DISer meet will be fun. We were talking about getting together 10-15 minutes after Wishes by the Partners Statue.

Funnel cake sounds good!!

I can't wait to see all of Terry's pictures.

I know there is no way I will have the "cute, single tear". Mine will be big, ugly sobbing with sniffling and hiccuping included.

I can't wait to see Terry and Bill chow down at WCC.

I think we are all going to really enjoy this meal!! :goodvibes

I think the DISer meet will be fun. We were talking about getting together 10-15 minutes after Wishes by the Partners Statue.

I am glad I am gonna be with someone who is in the know!! I would miss everything!! :laughing:

Funnel cake sounds good!!

I am going to eat my body weight in funnel cakes... :lovestruc

I can't wait to see all of Terry's pictures.

You and me both sister!! We are really excited to be able to take our time and get some nice shots... Not always easy with kids not wanting to be patient and stand there doing nothing...

I know there is no way I will have the "cute, single tear". Mine will be big, ugly sobbing with sniffling and hiccuping included.

Will you snort too???

That sound like a great but sad day :sad: Just remember you will have met a great friend and there is always more trips

Ladies! You are sad about a trip being over that you haven't gone on yet!:goodvibes

Actually, I can relate - heading to see our grandbabies for Thanksgiving - already dreading leaving them. :guilty:

I have been working an a few of the things on my to do list, so I thought we should see where I was at with that now...

Red means done and orange means it's in progress!!

I have been doing some Christmas shopping and it looks like I only need 3 more and I am done!!:cool1: One of those I will get while I am on vacation, and the other 2 are gift cards so that is easy to do when I get home... :goodvibes

Organize and pack all camera gear
Put money on Tailor's school lunch account
Grocery shop for Jordan and the kids **Will get milk, bread and produce next weekend
Online resort check-in
Airline check-in, pay for luggage fees, and print boarding pass
Stop Mail **We are going to let the kids get the mail, that way we can send post cards!!
Finish packing
Get cash from bank
Buy plenty of dog food, cat food and cat litter
Load movies and music on Ipods

Make chore sheets for kids
Make phone list for Jordan
Fill out Medical Consent Forms
Type up itinerary for both our Mom's and Jordan
Write letters to the school authorizing Jordan
Order new eye piece for Bertha, and new camera backpack and Rapid Strap
Set TV shows to DVR
Find Toni's carry-on backpack
Make Alec and Jordan house keys

Clean out fridge
Get Jordan and MIL car seats
Toni try on shorts and pants, decide which ones to take

I have been working an a few of the things on my to do list, so I thought we should see where I was at with that now...

Red means done and orange means it's in progress!!

I have been doing some Christmas shopping and it looks like I only need 3 more and I am done!!:cool1: One of those I will get while I am on vacation, and the other 2 are gift cards so that is easy to do when I get home... :goodvibes

Organize and pack all camera gear
Put money on Tailor's school lunch account
Grocery shop for Jordan and the kids **Will get milk, bread and produce next weekend
Online resort check-in
Airline check-in, pay for luggage fees, and print boarding pass
Stop Mail **We are going to let the kids get the mail, that way we can send post cards!!
Finish packing
Get cash from bank
Buy plenty of dog food, cat food and cat litter
Load movies and music on Ipods

Make chore sheets for kids
Make phone list for Jordan
Fill out Medical Consent Forms
Type up itinerary for both our Mom's and Jordan
Write letters to the school authorizing Jordan
Order new eye piece for Bertha, and new camera backpack and Rapid Strap
Set TV shows to DVR
Find Toni's carry-on backpack
Make Alec and Jordan house keys

Clean out fridge
Get Jordan and MIL car seats
Toni try on shorts and pants, decide which ones to take

Thats quite a list and you have so much done already. Can you do online check in tomorrow? We have 3 more weeks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter