The GH Official Thread Part 3

Have they ever said why Jason was wearing that Lone Ranger mask when we first saw him? It just seemed silly to me and made it hard to understand him. I'd forgive them, though, if there was a valid reason.

Anyone else see Morgan (Bryan Craig) on the new show Valor? Don't know if he is a permanent cast member or not. It was nice to see him in a different role.

How long are they going to draw out for someone to see Steve Burton?
Halloween? Thanksgiving?

I was hoping it would happen quick and go down at the Media Party-Everyone but Carly & Sonny will probability be there. Here's to Hoping. :smooth:

so hayden left town and the baby died. hhmmm. I think this is leaving things open for finn to have a teenager at his door 5 years from now. claiming to be his kid (youknow, with the soap opera rapid aging syndrome)

so hayden left town and the baby died. hhmmm. I think this is leaving things open for finn to have a teenager at his door 5 years from now. claiming to be his kid (youknow, with the soap opera rapid aging syndrome)

IIRC the baby didn't die, she just wanted Finn to think so. And of course, that baby (and maybe Hayden)
probably will be showing up at some point. ;)

IIRC the baby didn't die, she just wanted Finn to think so. And of course, that baby (and maybe Hayden)
probably will be showing up at some point. ;)

I'm glad someone mentioned the possibility that the baby DIDN'T die. I thought I remembered that right after she finished the letter telling Finn that the baby had died, she rubbed her stomach and looked down, as if she still was pregnant. Oh, yes-I agree that it leaves the door open for some mysterious kid to suddenly show up and be Finn's child (like Brenda's son showing up-has that been confirmed yet?)

Just came to day that Jason is back, I'm back! I've been watching GH since I was a kid growing up. Every now and then I take a break. But I couldn't wait to come back when Jason returned. He is one of my all time favorites (him and Brenda). I am DYING for someone to recognize him! Sure hoping it will be Sam, Carly or Sonny.

I wrote this as I was watching yesterdays episode. It happened! Cannot wait for today, they better show more!

Last edited:
Just came to day that Jason is back, I'm back! I've been watching GH since I was a kid growing up. Every now and then I take a break. But I couldn't wait to come back when Jason returned. He is one of my all time favorites (him and Brenda). I am DYING for someone to recognize him! Sure hoping it will be Sam, Carly or Sonny.

I wrote this as I was watching yesterdays episode. It happened! Cannot wait for today, they better show more!

You will like today's episode I'm watching it right now

I just can't believe nice friendly neighborhood Doctor Andre is bad. I didn't see that coming, mostly because it's so out of left field. So hard to watch this show sometimes lol.

I just can't believe nice friendly neighborhood Doctor Andre is bad. I didn't see that coming, mostly because it's so out of left field. So hard to watch this show sometimes lol.

Yes, that was surprising, I hope he isn't bad bad ,maybe someone is forcing him to be sketchy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter