~The Saints won the Superbowl and we’re going to Disney World!!~

Answer from yesterday: Roo

Who does Alice play croquet with?

Alice.jpg

HEY! sorry i've been MIA a little. I love your trivia! It's funny...i don't know the answer to most of them! Is the answer to today's one...Queen of Hearts??

HEY! sorry i've been MIA a little. I love your trivia! It's funny...i don't know the answer to most of them! Is the answer to today's one...Queen of Hearts??

Yep, it is The Queen of Hearts! Don't worry, my family is having some trouble with them too. I guess when I got them from this board game we have I was looking at the answers so it seemed easy. haha I'd have trouble too!

I wanted to join in on the fun! The answer is Rafiki! The Lion King is my favorite Disney movie!

We'll be in the World April 28-May 3 so maybe our paths will cross! We're staying at POR for my DD4's first trip! (Actually she's my DD3 until Sunday...)

I wanted to join in on the fun! The answer is Rafiki! The Lion King is my favorite Disney movie!

We'll be in the World April 28-May 3 so maybe our paths will cross! We're staying at POR for my DD4's first trip! (Actually she's my DD3 until Sunday...)

Correct! The Lion King is a really good movie. It has such great songs!

Four is a wonderful age to experience the world for the first time! I hope you and your family have a great trip! When I get around to posting my daily plans let me know if we'll be in a park the same day. :)

OK I don't want to spoil the suspense but since I actually know the answers to two in a row I have to answer! Monstro the whale! All those bedtime stories are paying off! :cool1:

Here is our itinerary for our stay:

Wednesday, April 28: Epcot (after check-in)
Thursday, April 29: AK rope drop/MK for Spectro & Wishes
Friday, April 30: MK, ressies for BBB and 1900 Park Fare
Saturday, May 1: MK/DTD
Sunday, May 2: DHS (MK EMH?)
Monday, May 3: last minute park hopping, heading home :sad2:

I'm so glad to have someone else to share the excitement with!! Can't wait to hear your plans! Maybe after the bday party this weekend I will actually create my own PTR!

OK I don't want to spoil the suspense but since I actually know the answers to two in a row I have to answer! Monstro the whale! All those bedtime stories are paying off! :cool1:

Here is our itinerary for our stay:

Wednesday, April 28: Epcot (after check-in)
Thursday, April 29: AK rope drop/MK for Spectro & Wishes
Friday, April 30: MK, ressies for BBB and 1900 Park Fare
Saturday, May 1: MK/DTD
Sunday, May 2: DHS (MK EMH?)
Monday, May 3: last minute park hopping, heading home :sad2:

I'm so glad to have someone else to share the excitement with!! Can't wait to hear your plans! Maybe after the bday party this weekend I will actually create my own PTR!

Yep, it was Monstro! I really should watch that movie again, all I remember is the real people version that came out several years ago.

It looks like we'll both be in Epcot on the 28th! We also may cross paths on the 29th or May 1st coming and going between parks.

You should definitely start a PTR! :thumbsup2 I'll be looking out for it!

Itinerary

April 23: Departure
We leave our Louisiana home and travel the 12 hours to Orlando sometime after dark. (Sleeping kids are quiet kids. :bitelip:)

April 24: Arrival
I’m guessing we arrive to the Happiest Place on Earth sometime around lunchtime. The rest of the day will be for rest and relaxation. I’ll be taking pictures and soaking in all that the CBR has to offer. :goodvibes I’m sure my sister and the kiddies will hit the pool, my mom will probably check out the souvenir shop and the dining options, and my dad will be catching some Z’s. :angel:

April 25: Animal Kingdom
I’m a “save the best for last” kind of person. So yeah, I love Animal Kingdom, it just doesn’t give me the Disney warm fuzzies like the other parks do, so we always go their first.

April 26: Hollywood Studios
I love, love, love Hollywood Studios! I’m a movie/Hollywood buff and all the glitz, glitter and action appeals to me. :yay: We’re going this day because it’s EMH.

April 27: Magic Kingdom
I’m just so looking forward to our Crystal Palace breakfast! I’ve heard such great things about it! We’re splitting the park in to two sections this trip – so this day we’re focusing on Fantasyland, Mickey’s Toontown Fair and Tomorrowland.

April 28: Epcot (Future World)
My first Flower and Garden Festival!! I wonder if there’s a button for that. :laughing: We’re just staying in Future World this day, so hopefully we get to see and do a lot. My must-do for this day is Test Track. [*Horror story from 3 years ago* --I waited 2 hours in line (with a rambunctious 6-year-old might I add :eek:) only to get right up to the cars and be told the ride had broken down (I’ve heard this happens often). Everyone in line got fast passes, but it was already late and we had to leave.-- :(]

April 29: Magic Kingdom
This day we’re covering Frontierland, Adventureland and Liberty Square. I’m stoked about our Ohana ADR for this night!! This style of restaurant is right up my alley. Just keep bringing the food and piling it on my plate! :teeth:

April 30: Epcot (World Showcase)
On our last trip we really rushed around WS because it was getting late and we really wanted to stop at all the kidcot stations before Illuminations started. This year I’m hoping to take it at a leisurely pace and take in all the details.

May 1: Leaving
I’m not sure what time we’ll leave. That’s up to my dad a.k.a. “the driver.” :rolleyes1 We could get up early and try to hit one of the parks if we really want to do something again or if we were on the fence about buying something and have decided to get it. I’m guessing we’ll leave after lunch.

May 2: Home Sweet Home
We’ll recuperate, relax and get ready for the not-so-fun Monday morning when we all go back to school and work. :sad1:

OK so I subscribed! Your Disney trivia is addicting (yes I know the answer to this one too but I should probably give someone else a chance :tongue: ) and I'm eager to hear the rest of your trip details!

Happy Planning!

your itinerary looks great! Yup, looks like our paths will only cross at Crystal Palace...

as for your trivia...is the answer Wendy?!?!

Disney Binder

I've had a trip planning binder for the past year now that holds all my handwritten notes, lists and tips. It's still pretty organized because I'm anal-retentive, :rolleyes1 but right now I'm in the process of typing up all my handwritten papers and consolidating all the information. Those pages will go into my "Disney Binder," which is the binder I take with me to the parks each day. Here it is:

CopyofIMG_0725.jpg

CopyofIMG_0727.jpg

CopyofIMG_0728.jpg

CopyofIMG_0729.jpg

CopyofIMG_0730.jpg

CopyofIMG_0731.jpg

CopyofIMG_0732.jpg

CopyofIMG_0735.jpg

CopyofIMG_0736.jpg

CopyofIMG_0737.jpg

CopyofIMG_0738.jpg

Your binder is really cute! I have a Tinkerbell folder with page sleeves that hold each day's itineraries, reservation information, maps, etc. It's getting pretty full though so maybe I should switch to a binder!

I'm pretty sure the answer to the last question is Horace and Jasper. I could google it, but that feels like cheating! :sad2:

I started my PTR so if you have time check it out!

Your binder is really cute! I have a Tinkerbell folder with page sleeves that hold each day's itineraries, reservation information, maps, etc. It's getting pretty full though so maybe I should switch to a binder!

I'm pretty sure the answer to the last question is Horace and Jasper. I could google it, but that feels like cheating! :sad2:

I started my PTR so if you have time check it out!

Thanks! You're right about Horace and Jasper! :woohoo: Kudos because that was a hard one!

I'm saving your report in my favorites and I'll be sure to check it out when I get back from work.

My mom sent me this text just as I was unpacking my lunch at work. "We got our Disney package!" I was sooooo happy!!! I did my disney dance :cool1: and it just made my day! It was a little torturous knowing that I'd have to wait the rest of the day to open it... But walking in the door and seeing it was worth the wait. Yay! Our vouchers and luggage tags came in today!!!:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter