~The Saints won the Superbowl and we’re going to Disney World!!~

Answer from yesterday: Frollo

How many sisters does Ariel have?

Ariel.jpg

Hollywood Studios (April 26)

We plan on eating at CBR again this morning and then making it to HS at park opening.

IMG_3607.jpg

My dad and I will head down Sunset Blvd. to ride Rock-n-Rollercoaster while the others make their way to Toy Story Mania for FP’s for all of us. Then they are going to line up for the first showing of Playhouse Disney.
Hopefully my niece can meet Handy Manny after the show. He’s one of her favorites! We’ll probably all go check out The Magic of Disney Animation after.

IMG_4244.jpg

Voyage of the Little Mermaid is a must because we missed it on our last trip.

IMG_4243.jpg

We’ll probably eat lunch at Studio Catering Co. because it’s in a convenient location for our plans.

After eating I’m sure the kids will want to play in the Honey I Shrunk the Kids Playground. My dad or nephew may want to see Lights, Motor, Action, but once was enough for me and my mom. Us girls will probably do some shopping. :)

I’d like to catch an American Idol show because I’ve never seen it before. Has anyone seen it? Is it worth the 25 minutes?

Next we’ll ride The Great Movie Ride then my dad and I will get FP’s for Tower of Terror and try to catch the last showing of Beauty and the Beast.

IMG_3613.jpg

I’d like to eat at the Backlot Express for supper because the grilled turkey sandwich looks really good, but I think the family will vote for Pizza Planet. I may have to do take-out and bring my sandwich with me. :rolleyes1

Hopefully we’ll still have time at the end of the night to try some drawing at the Animation Academy. I know my nephew would enjoy this.

Answer from yesterday: “A Whole New World”

When Mater first meets Lightning McQueen, what does Mater think his name is?

Mater.jpg

I think your DHS plans look great! :thumbsup2 I'm glad you'll be finding time for the thrill rides - we love RnRC & ToT!!

Haven't seen American Idol... but agree that once is enough for LMA.

We really enjoyed the animation class last year.

I think your DHS plans look great! :thumbsup2 I'm glad you'll be finding time for the thrill rides - we love RnRC & ToT!!

Haven't seen American Idol... but agree that once is enough for LMA.

We really enjoyed the animation class last year.

:rotfl2: We did indeed post at the same time! Sorry about that. But you and I both know you got it right before I posted the answer, so that's all that matters! :)

Your son's drawing of Tigger is actually one of the reasons I added Animation Academy to my list. It was so cute and reminded me of my nephew's drawings! :goodvibes

:rotfl2: We did indeed post at the same time! Sorry about that. But you and I both know you got it right before I posted the answer, so that's all that matters! :)

Your son's drawing of Tigger is actually one of the reasons I added Animation Academy to my list. It was so cute and reminded me of my nephew's drawings! :goodvibes

Thanks! It was definitely one of Zach's favorite memories from the trip!

Answer from yesterday: Mickey Mouse ::MickeyMo

Russell, a Wilderness Explorer, knocks on Carl’s door because he needs one last badge. What badge is it?

RussellfromUp.jpg

Magic Kingdom (April 27)

IMG_3876.jpg

We have our Crystal Palace breakfast this morning. Super excited! :yay:

Rope drop is at 9 and then we plan on trying to cover as much as we can in Fantasyland before lunch. Dumbo, Mickey's PhilharMagic :3dglasses and Peter Pan's Flight are on the top of the list. Has anyone seen Storytime with Belle? I saw photos in someone’s TR before and it looked really nice, but I know my nephew wouldn’t like it if it is too girly.

IMG_4409.jpg

IMG_4022.jpg

IMG_4034.jpg

We’ll probably eat at Pinocchio’s Village Haus. I think it’s a really cute place that the kids will enjoy.

I’d like to catch the Move It! Shake It! Celebrate It! Street Party at 12:30 and then go towards Mickey’s Toontown Fair. My nephew loves The Barnstormer!

DISNEYWORLD2007169.jpg

We’ll finish the day off in Tomorrowland. I think my Indy Speedway days are over, so while the others enjoy that one my mom and I will probably try and catch the 3 p.m. Dreams Come True parade.

IMG_3996.jpg

I’ll run and get FP’s for Space Mountain and then we can all ride the Tomorrowland Transit Authority. I think I'll pass on Carousel of Progress and Stitch’s Great Escape this trip, so I’ll probably do some shopping and looking around until Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin and Monster’s Inc. Laugh Floor. I’ve never seen the Laugh Floor, so I’m really looking forward to that.

We’ll probably eat Cosmic Ray’s Café for supper and then try to ride Haunted Mansion afterwards. I love riding at night!

I’d like to grab a funnel cake at Sleepy Hollow and then watch SpectroMagic. Mmmmmm... I did this last year and I’d love to make a tradition out of it! :teeth: Since Wishes will be starting at 10 p.m. we’ll probably hang out near the front of the park and then call it a night afterwards.

Answer from yesterday: the merit badge (for assisting the elderly)

What are the names of Cinderella’s mice friends?

Cinderella.jpg

Jaq, Gus, Perla and ????? I'm stumped!! I should know this since DD4 requested "Cinderella and her girl mouses" on her birthday cake this year!

Don't worry I was stumped too! I told my family they just had to name the boy mice because they were more well known. But I just googled it and I think it's Suzy. :confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter