~The Saints won the Superbowl and we’re going to Disney World!!~

The Easter baskets went up to the attic and the SUITCASES came down!!! :cool1::yay::cool1::banana::cool1::woohoo::cool1:

I won't mind tripping over them for the next few weeks because it will remind me I'm going to DISNEY WORLD!!! :teeth:

Answer from yesterday: Gus & Jaq

What does Mowgli call Baloo?

mowgli_baloo.jpg

Yay for the suitcases!! :banana::banana: I have to admit mine have been upstairs (from the basement) for a couple weeks now... We've had a lot of basement moisture issues recently with all the rain and it was starting to smell musty down there. I didn't want the suitcases smelling bad. Now that Easter is over, I have moved the boys' suitcases into the dining room - our bedroom was running out of floor space! And I never mind tripping over suitcases that are bound for Disney. :goodvibes

I'm so bad at all the trivia... :confused3

Yay for the suitcases!! :banana::banana: I have to admit mine have been upstairs (from the basement) for a couple weeks now... We've had a lot of basement moisture issues recently with all the rain and it was starting to smell musty down there. I didn't want the suitcases smelling bad. Now that Easter is over, I have moved the boys' suitcases into the dining room - our bedroom was running out of floor space! And I never mind tripping over suitcases that are bound for Disney. :goodvibes

I'm so bad at all the trivia... :confused3

We're so close now!!! :cool1:

I'm usually bad at trivia too. If I didn't have the answers I'd probably get less than half :rolleyes1

Answer from yesterday: Papa Bear

What are the names of the four kids who helps Prince Caspian take his rightful place as King of Narnia?

PrinceCaspian.jpg

Peter, Edmund, Lucy...and Susan?

I think I am going to get my suitcases down tomorrow! It will drive DH crazy (he is slightly OCD) but he can get over it! I can hardly contain my excitement!!! :banana:

Answer from yesterday: Peter, Susan, Edmund and Lucy

What does Piglet do when he is scared or afraid of something?

Piglet.gif

Epcot (Future World) April 28

We will be eating breakfast at CBR this morning.

IMG_4484.jpg

Once we get to Epcot, half our party will be going over to get FP’s for everyone for Soarin while the boys and I head to Test Track.

IMG_4155.jpg

We’ll all meet at The Seas afterwards to catch Turtle Talk with Crush and then hop in our shells for Nemo and friends.

DISNEYWORLD2007233.jpg

We may catch Living with the Land before riding Soarin, then eat lunch at Sunshine Seasons.

IMG_4097.jpg

After lunch I’d like to go ride Journey into Imagination. Our family has always loved Figment!

IMG_4481.jpg

I’d like to spend some time in both Innoventions East and West then ride Spaceship Earth.

IMG_4096.jpg

I wouldn’t mind passing up Mission:Space and Honey I Shrunk the Audience this trip, but someone in my family might want to catch them.

IMG_4476.jpg

I have some space allotted for my nephew to go back to CBR to swim in the pool this day and then I’d like to be back for Illuminations at 9.

Your plans look awesome Alicia!! So far it looks like we may cross paths on Monday at DHS! We will be in the mad rush to TSMM, DH and I will probably hit up TOT and RnRC later in the day or on our evening out. Love all the pics you post along with your plans!!! Our time is ticking down...!!!!!!!!!:goodvibes

Hopefully we will see each other at Epcot that day! Connie (longing2Batdisney) will be there that day as well. How cool would it be if we could all watch Illuminations together??? pixiedust:

Your plans look awesome Alicia!! So far it looks like we may cross paths on Monday at DHS! We will be in the mad rush to TSMM, DH and I will probably hit up TOT and RnRC later in the day or on our evening out. Love all the pics you post along with your plans!!! Our time is ticking down...!!!!!!!!!:goodvibes

We're almost there!! :banana: I'll definitely be on the look out for you at rope drop on Monday! Do you know yet where yall will be standing for Block Party Bash at 3?

Hopefully we will see each other at Epcot that day! Connie (longing2Batdisney) will be there that day as well. How cool would it be if we could all watch Illuminations together??? pixiedust:

My plan right now is to head to the "Let's get moving" play area beforehand if we have time and then walk over to watch Illuminations. I don't know of any special spots or places with great views. Do you have any places in mind to watch it from? We usually just walk over and try to find the least crowded place to stand. I haven't read longing2BatDisney's PTR, I'll have to check it out. We can have a little "mini DIS meet!" :goodvibes

Hi Alicia,
subbing in; I, too, am from LA, we are driving we normally do it in a straight shot but we are thinking of doing it half and half this year. Anyway, wanted to sub in now I have to go back and catch up...I did make it to the countdown calendar--great idea!
I'll be back...
:wave2: Connie
OK! all caught up; how awesome you guys mentioned me yesterday :lmao: so sweet...I would love to figure out a meet that would be so mcuh fun!
your plans for your days look great! we do plan to spend the 28th at Epcot but I think we were going to skip Illuminations this year and hop over to MK in the evening (since it is our last day there)...but, I do intend on being there for rope drop. I think our paths cross on Monday evening...I plan to do AK and hop over to DHS for EMH that evening
so far my plans are:
Sat hang out at POP, DTD, and resort hop
Sun--MK --all day and night w/a break in the middle at the POP
Mon -- AK (we have ressies w/Donald) hop to DHS for EMH
Tue -- start out at Epcot; hop to DHS around 11 or noon we want to catch Fantasmic that eveing
Wed-- Epcot and hope over to MK in the evening to catch a few rides, Specto & Wishes

BTW: Ashton was 2 last year when we went; I did not use any of the child care centers and I just did things at an easy pace...he did fine with all the rides and characters...it was really a laid back trip last year (as we went during the horrible rain last May).
happy planning :yay: I'll start pulling things and putting them to the side this week to start packing :yay: I can't believe we are so close!

Hi Alicia,
subbing in; I, too, am from LA, we are driving we normally do it in a straight shot but we are thinking of doing it half and half this year. Anyway, wanted to sub in now I have to go back and catch up...I did make it to the countdown calendar--great idea!
I'll be back...
OK! all caught up; how awesome you guys mentioned me yesterday :lmao: so sweet...I would love to figure out a meet that would be so mcuh fun!
your plans for your days look great! we do plan to spend the 28th at Epcot but I think we were going to skip Illuminations this year and hop over to MK in the evening (since it is our last day there)...but, I do intend on being there for rope drop. I think our paths cross on Monday evening...I plan to do AK and hop over to DHS for EMH that evening
so far my plans are:
Sat hang out at POP, DTD, and resort hop
Sun--MK --all day and night w/a break in the middle at the POP
Mon -- AK (we have ressies w/Donald) hop to DHS for EMH
Tue -- start out at Epcot; hop to DHS around 11 or noon we want to catch Fantasmic that eveing
Wed-- Epcot and hope over to MK in the evening to catch a few rides, Specto & Wishes

BTW: Ashton was 2 last year when we went; I did not use any of the child care centers and I just did things at an easy pace...he did fine with all the rides and characters...it was really a laid back trip last year (as we went during the horrible rain last May).
happy planning :yay: I'll start pulling things and putting them to the side this week to start packing :yay: I can't believe we are so close!

Hi Connie! I was able to catch up on your report this morning thanks to your table of contents. It looks like our driving day plans are very similiar! We are leaving at around midnight on Sat. then driving the 12 hours to Disney and spending the day enjoying our resort.

I'll be sure to look out for you on Monday evening at HS and on our Epcot day! Thanks for the info about doing Disney with a 2-year-old. We went to Chuck-e-cheese last month and it took my niece a little while to adjust to Chuck-e. Hopefully that was a good warm-up and she'll be comfortable with all the Disney characters.

Have fun at the Strawberry Festival! I'll make it there one of these days! They were talking about it on the radio and it sounded like a good time for sure!

2 weeks!! :cool1:

Answer from yesterday: Max

Who is Wall-E's one companion at the very beginning when he is tirelessly cleaning up the masses of garbage left behind on earth?

Wall-E.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter