• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The TRIP of all Trips... Ana's MAW PTR... *TR STARTED* Link- Post #1901 Pg. 127

Welcome home! I hope it was everything you, Mel, and Juliana hoped it would be. Take some time to digest it all, we will be here when you get back!:goodvibes

Welcome home, Princess Ana, Mel and Tim!

Time really flew by! I hope you had a magical time and lots of fun!

Waiting patiently for the link to the TR! popcorn::

Yes welcome home Tim !!Unlike Marv I am not rushing you at all!!!:snooty:

My new Boss at my insistance registered with Make a Wish as her DD 15 has Throid Cancer !!She just heard from them and the paperwork is going to the Doctors !! I am sure I will be asking you and maroo for advice too give her !!

Chiming in with the Welcome Home. Hope you guys had a blast.

How's the snow? I already miss it. I'm hoping it'll snow when I go back to NY next week to visit family. :)

Tim, you know we are just kidding ya! We are all anxious to hear about the great time your family had, and see some pictures of Princess Ana and her joy, but we all certainly understand you need some unwinding time to get settled and sort through things.:thumbsup2

We'll be waiting around lunchtime for the link that tells us your TR is up and running!!! :rotfl2:
Marv... you are funny! LOLOLOL

I'm trying to think of a good title for this TR. Something to do with: tea, cold, and a granted Wish. :scratchin

Welcome home! :goodvibes
Welcome home Tim! Excited to hear all about the trip.
Glad you made it home alright! Can't wait to hear all about it. :goodvibes
Thank you!!!!! :goodvibes

Glad you all made it home safe and sound! Sorry your trip is over so fast. :(
Thanks.... Have a great time in WDW if I miss your BIG sendoff! :goodvibes

Happy to hear you made it home safely! I can't wait to hear all the details!
We are home and beat... I don't think we stopped all week. :sad2:

Welcome home Tim! Did that go as fast as I think it did?
I can't believe that you are already back home. Seems like it flew by.
It went sooooo fast. I knew it would. I just wish we had 2 more days to fit in some rest. :confused3

Welcome home! I hope it was everything you, Mel, and Juliana hoped it would be. Take some time to digest it all, we will be here when you get back!:goodvibes
Thank you!!! :goodvibes

Welcome home, Princess Ana, Mel and Tim!

Time really flew by! I hope you had a magical time and lots of fun!

Waiting patiently for the link to the TR! popcorn::
Thank you!

MMMMMM.... hope there is butter on that popcorn::

Yes welcome home Tim !!Unlike Marv I am not rushing you at all!!!:snooty:

My new Boss at my insistance registered with Make a Wish as her DD 15 has Throid Cancer !!She just heard from them and the paperwork is going to the Doctors !! I am sure I will be asking you and maroo for advice too give her !!
LOL thanks Rosie!

If you have any questions, let me know. I'd be glad to help out.:goodvibes

Chiming in with the Welcome Home. Hope you guys had a blast.

How's the snow? I already miss it. I'm hoping it'll snow when I go back to NY next week to visit family. :)
Thank you!

There was only a dusting when we got home yesterday and most of it is gone.... Not sure how it melted as today was only 32 degrees. Tonight it is going to be 10 and tomorrow's high is 28. I guess I shouldn't complain about the cold FLorida temps.:lmao:

Thank you!!!!! I'm trying to think of how I want to get this TR started.... :confused3

How about this..."It WAS the Trip of all Trips, it really WAS!":goodvibes

Or "Juliana's non-stop gift card dancing Trip!"

Or "How I tried to update my PTR with my phone!".

Geez, you should be paying me for all these great titles I just came up with!:laughing:

How about this..."It WAS the Trip of all Trips, It really WAS!":goodvibes

Or "Juliana's Non-Stop Gift Card Dancing Trip!"

Or "How I tried to update my PTR with my phone!".

Geez, you should be paying me for all these great titles I just came up with!:laughing:
Not bad.... I know once I get a good title the creative juices will just start flowing. :rotfl2::rotfl2:

come on Tim my popcorn:: with lots of butter of course is getting stale :rotfl2:

I thought I posted a great, big welcome home here, but now I dont see it. Hmm...?? Maybe it was on FB?

Anyway, looking forward to your start- hey, could you PM me when you do??

thx.

Well, I missed most of the exciting stuff here, but at least I caught ya on Facebook! :goodvibes I just now read the last 30 pages or so with the last few Big Give packages, your NYC trip, your send-off and live updates---whew! Sounds like it was a great trip, I can't wait to read all about it!!!!!

come on Tim my popcorn:: with lots of butter of course is getting stale :rotfl2:
You might want to place that popcorn:: in a ziplock bag... :rotfl2::rotfl2:

:snooty:Tim, are you implying that my titles aren't creative?:eek:;) Now I'm going to have to leave your PTR and console myself with the February ADR cancellation thread!:laughing:
OH NO!!!!! Not the ADR cancellation thread!!!!! :lmao::lmao:

I thought I posted a great, big welcome home here, but now I dont see it. Hmm...?? Maybe it was on FB?

Anyway, looking forward to your start- hey, could you PM me when you do??

thx.
Thank you!!! I think you posted on FB.... :surfweb:

I have to PM you anyways... or just PM me because I threw away your address and I think you would want me to have it. :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

And Tim tells me that I'm bad. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Tim, I thought I posted a welcome back but I can't find it. We are anxious to hear all about the trip.
I know everyone is anxious... I am too. This is going to be a tough TR going through the holidays. :santa:

Well, I missed most of the exciting stuff here, but at least I caught ya on Facebook! :goodvibes I just now read the last 30 pages or so with the last few Big Give packages, your NYC trip, your send-off and live updates---whew! Sounds like it was a great trip, I can't wait to read all about it!!!!!
Hey Brook! I was following your coffee filled trip on FB too. LOL I'm sure I am waaaaaaay behind on your TR. I have some catching up to do. ::yes::

Marv... you are funny! LOLOLOL

I'm trying to think of a good title for this TR. Something to do with: tea, cold, and a granted Wish. :scratchin
That sounds like a perfectly good working title! You can always modify as you go along if you need to....... :rolleyes1

BTW, I wouldn't be so anxious but if I have your new TR to read, I don't have to work so hard on posting to mine! :rotfl2: No really Tim, we all know how hectic it is coming back and getting into your routine again, plus throwing in everything getting ready for and enjoying the holidays. You get good and settled and we will all be here :surfweb: and popcorn:: when you get the chance to get your TR all started. Besides, I have to get a live TR started pretty soon myself so Kathy and Rosie have something to do!!! :rotfl:

Welcome home! :) I'm really looking forward to the TR now! :) No rush, I know what's it's like - you need a vacation from the vacation, right? :rotfl:

Heather

Na....I just pop somemore popcorn::
LOL

That sounds like a perfectly good working title! You can always modify as you go along if you need to....... :rolleyes1
I've been thinking about it all morning.... now I am starting to stress over it.:headache:

BTW, I wouldn't be so anxious but if I have your new TR to read, I don't have to work so hard on posting to mine! :rotfl2: No really Tim, we all know how hectic it is coming back and getting into your routine again, plus throwing in everything getting ready for and enjoying the holidays. You get good and settled and we will all be here :surfweb: and popcorn:: when you get the chance to get your TR all started. Besides, I have to get a live TR started pretty soon myself so Kathy and Rosie have something to do!!! :rotfl:
I have a few hours this morning to try to catch up on some threads. I know I've basically missed your whole PTR, but I will follow your TR. Are you going to do you live report on your PTR or are you starting a new thread?

Welcome home! :) I'm really looking forward to the TR now! :) No rush, I know what's it's like - you need a vacation from the vacation, right? :rotfl:

Heather
Hey Heather!

I am uploading pictures as we speak..... not long now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter