• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The TRIP of all Trips... Ana's MAW PTR... *TR STARTED* Link- Post #1901 Pg. 127

Thought of you guys this morning. In Boston Oldies 103.3 is doing their Holiday Wish-a-thon to raise money for MAW. They have all the kids that got wishes on the radio. I spent most of my drive to work in tears, these stories are so touching. I'll have to make a donation at lunch. One of the kids got a trip to GKTW and is now a National MAW Board Memeber.

I have a few hours this morning to try to catch up on some threads. I know I've basically missed your whole PTR, but I will follow your TR. Are you going to do you live report on your PTR or are you starting a new thread?
Gee, I haven't even thought about that yet..... now I'M stressing!!! :eek:

Thought of you guys this morning. In Boston Oldies 103.3 is doing their Holiday Wish-a-thon to raise money for MAW. They have all the kids that got wishes on the radio. I spent most of my drive to work in tears, these stories are so touching. I'll have to make a donation at lunch. One of the kids got a trip to GKTW and is now a National MAW Board Memeber.
The stories are so sad. How nice of you to want to help them. :grouphug:

Last year Juliana and Melody were on the radio for a CCMC (CT Children's Medical Center) radiothon. They said they would get us a tape of the interview but they never did. :confused3

Gee, I haven't even thought about that yet..... now I'M stressing!!! :eek:
Woops, sorry to bring you stress this morning. :headache:

Just know that wherever you put it, Rosie and I WILL find it. :lmao::lmao::lmao:
I'm sure you will!!! :lmao::lmao:

How about this for a title.... A WISH for cold tea? No, that couldn't be! ??????

Don't say you like it just to get me started faster! LOLOL

Just know that wherever you put it, Rosie and I WILL find it. :lmao::lmao::lmao:
I was thinking about hiding it on the Canadian Trip Planning & Community Board, but Jen would probably find it and rat me out to you two regardless!!! :sad2:

Not really worried. You and Rosie love me so much, you wood NEVER do anything to spoon up any problems for me........ :goodvibes

I have to PM you anyways... or just PM me because I threw away your address and I think you would want me to have it. :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

For the record... this is NOT what it seems. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Just doing my part to spice up Tim's reports. :rotfl2:

How about "Making a WISH, Checking it Twice" or "Making a WISH- That's so Nice!"

Liesa, are you misbehaving again? Maybe Tim should send the whip back to you!!!! :lmao::lmao:

How about "Making a WISH, Checking it Twice" or "Making a WISH- That's so Nice!"

I like this idea. Although I'd leave out the "SO" and just say "Making a WISH -- That's Nice!"

Liesa, are you misbehaving again? Maybe Tim should send the whip back to you!!!! :lmao::lmao:

I like this idea. Although I'd leave out the "SO" and just say "Making a WISH -- That's Nice!"

Me???? Misbehaving?? Never. :lmao:

Ok, you ladies have better ideas than mine!:laughing: I really like the "Making a WISH- That's Nice!" one too!:thumbsup2 Tim, are you writing this down?:laughing:

We were so entertaining that I think Tim packed up and went home. :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Ok, you ladies have better ideas than mine!:laughing: I really like the "Making a WISH- That's Nice!" one too!:thumbsup2 Tim, are you writing this down?:laughing:

Thank you. I think it has a nice ring (but Liesa gets the credit).

We were so entertaining that I think Tim packed up and went home. :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Liesa, I think you are right. Now, if Tim would just take us on the trips with him, we could write his report for him. ;)

LOL.... You said it! Then again, I guess I started it! :lmao:

Hummm... not bad.

Then she would have to whip herself and post pictures on here... although I don't know anybody that would do that. Do you? :rolleyes1

I think you guys are going to have to get on the payroll for this TR. I like this one too. :goodvibes

NEVER! :sad2: :lmao::lmao:

No I'm not writing this down but am going to compile this list for when I start my report... TONIGHT! (i hope, no promises;))

I'm already home silly!:lmao:

I had to take a shower and pick up Juliana from school.

Thank you. I think it has a nice ring (but Liesa gets the credit).

Liesa, I think you are right. Now, if Tim would just take us on the trips with him, we could write his report for him. ;)
I thought you were taking us with you? :lmao: Then you could write the report how ever you'd like! :rotfl:

Here is a list of the TR titles... I'm just trying to get them in one place. ;)

~~3prettyprincesses~~
"It WAS the Trip of all Trips, it really WAS!"
"Juliana's non-stop gift card dancing Trip!"
"How I tried to update my PTR with my phone!".

~~that's nice~~
A WISH for cold tea? No, that couldn't be!

~~kaileighbug~~
"Would you like COLD TEA with your WISH"?

~~All7OfUs~~
"Making a WISH, Checking it Twice"
"Making a WISH- That's so Nice!"

~~KatMark;~~
"Making a WISH -- That's Nice!"

Anyone else like to weigh in?????

okay, thought of something...

"Juliana's Wish and Dance Around the World"

~~3prettyprincesses~~

~~that's nice~~

~~kaileighbug~~

~~All7OfUs~~

~~KatMark;~~

They are all really clever titles, but I'm going to have to go with Liesa's suggestions, along with KatMark's variation.:goodvibes It just makes sense!:thumbsup2

It SEEMED completely innocent to me.......... :rolleyes1
:confused:
I guess Disney was the same way!!! :thumbsup2

Okay, how about "Ana's aMAWzing Disney Trip!" or "It's aMAWzing Ana made it through her trip without 3 suitcase!"........or did she? :confused:

~~3prettyprincesses~~

~~that's nice~~

~~kaileighbug~~

~~All7OfUs~~

~~KatMark;~~

Are we allowed to vote for our own one?:laughing: Seriously though, I do like Liesa and Kathy's.:thumbsup2 I hope you know I'm just giving you a hard time, I won't be offended if you don't start your TR till after the holidays!:goodvibes Although I'm kind of intrigued about the whole cold tea reference...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter