They're all dumps. Now let's get on with our lives.

iankh

It's never done till it's overdone
[witty_remark]

I'm going to settle this once and for all. They are all dumps and verge on mousekeslums.

VWL - Dump
BCV - Dump
OKW - Dump
SSR - Dump
BWV - Dump

Any future resport built. Double-dump.

Now that that's settled, let's just all move on.

[/witty_remark]

Author's Additional edit - Hmmmm. Since some people may not realize that I am being sarcatic and witty. I have added beginning and end tags to my above posting to clearly demark where the funny begins and ends.

iankh said:
I'm going to settle this once and for all. They are all dumps and verge on mousekeslums.

VWL - Dump
BCV - Dump
OKW - Dump
SSR - Dump
BWV - Dump

:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao:

None are dumps or even close to being dumps. Each has it's own attributes. Some feature pools, some feature locations, some feature low pts to use and larger rooms, some feature how close they are to parks, some feature the length of the contract. DVC has something for everyone.

iankh said:
[witty_remark]

VWL - Dump
BCV - Dump
OKW - Dump
SSR - Dump
BWV - Dump

[/witty_remark]

[/color]

I agree...so nobody else buy in..... :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl:

iankh said:
[witty_remark]

THANK-YOU :rotfl2: . For awhile I feel like people forgot that we are all part of DVC, not a specific resort! :teeth:

But your resort is more rotten than my resort.

jarestel said:
Hey, those are fightin' words! :)
Super Soakers at 12 MN Saturday night on OKW grounds. No reason for you to take a potty break prior because I'm a good shot and I'll make it look like you were in Billy Madison anyway. LOL.

Dean said:
Super Soakers at 12 MN Saturday night on OKW grounds. No reason for you to take a potty break prior because I'm a good shot and I'll make it look like you were in Billy Madison anyway. LOL.

:rotfl2:

Here is what I don't get....why does anyone care what anyone else thinks of a resort? I can see people trying to decide on which resort to purchase soliticing opinions. But if you like your home, what should you care what I (or anyone else) thinks of it.

Our home is BWV. So the clown slide spooks some people out - I don't care, doesn't spook me or my family out. So some people think the resort is too active - so what, hasn't really bothered us. So some people think the hallways are too long - we've never minded them. So some people think the dues are too high - it isn't a burden to us. So some people think the transportation is bad - we hop the occation cab and are happy with that solution. I agree that it would be nice to have interior access to the restaurants, but we haven't been rained on yet on our way to dinner - maybe our luck will hold and maybe I'll finally use that umbrella I drag with me every time I go to WDW.

If you are happy with the resort you choose to stay at - what difference does it make what someone else's opinion is. We all don't like the same things - makes the world a far more interesting place.

crisi said:
Here is what I don't get....why does anyone care what anyone else thinks of a resort? I can see people trying to decide on which resort to purchase soliticing opinions. But if you like your home, what should you care what I (or anyone else) thinks of it.

Our home is BWV. So the clown slide spooks some people out - I don't care, doesn't spook me or my family out. So some people think the resort is too active - so what, hasn't really bothered us. So some people think the hallways are too long - we've never minded them. So some people think the dues are too high - it isn't a burden to us. So some people think the transportation is bad - we hop the occation cab and are happy with that solution. I agree that it would be nice to have interior access to the restaurants, but we haven't been rained on yet on our way to dinner - maybe our luck will hold and maybe I'll finally use that umbrella I drag with me every time I go to WDW.

If you are happy with the resort you choose to stay at - what difference does it make what someone else's opinion is. We all don't like the same things - makes the world a far more interesting place.

AMEN!

na, nana na na your dumps dumper then my dump :rotfl2:

OH guess where we're going this MAY

TO THE DUMP, TO THE DUMP, TO THE DUMP DUMP DUMP :lmao: :lmao:

I hope this thread takes some of the edge off :banana:

:thumbsup2 at least that might get the Boat Drink song out of my head...

I have spring fever something awful here in cold, snowy ohio!

DrTomorrow said:
I guess iankh really had to take a dump.... :rotfl2:

[feigned_hurt]

I can't believe that you would speak to me in this manner. I know the truth hurts. But a dump, is dump, is a dump (didn't Shakespere have something to say along those lines?)

[/feigned_hurt]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter