This Is Us- Season 3

Looking forward to the new season! Chrissy Metz had a small part in a Netflix movie titled "Sierra Burgess is a Loser", so probably that one.

Looking forward to the new season! Chrissy Metz had a small part in a Netflix movie titled "Sierra Burgess is a Loser", so probably that one.

I think this is in response to me?

It wasn’t a Netflix movie. It is about her son who had a miraculous recovery from something. I don’t think it’s out yet..I wasn’t really paying attention when he was talking about it lol

I just IMDb’d it and it’s called Breakthrough..it’s in post production right now.

Today’s the day!!!

As usual, I won’t watch until my family is in bed so I won’t comment or read the thread until then.

Fingers crossed that this season answers some more questions. Who is ‘her’? Why is Tony sad? What happened in Vietnam?

Just finished watching the season premiere! Excellent as always and now I'm eager to discuss it with everyone! I won't post anything until everyone has had a chance to watch it though.

I’m hoping everyone isn’t as clueless as me. Any ideas? I wonder if we’ll have to wait the whole season (or longer) to find out who they are talking about? Wasn’t young Jack so cute?

Great premiere, but so many questions. I think they are going to string us along all season to see who they are going to visit. I think the clue tonight leans toward Kate, but who knows.

This show sucks me in, every single episode.

Who is the football player? Does he tie in or was he just part of the whole metaphor?

I think that ‘her’ is Kate and Toby’s daughter and she died having her. Wouldn’t that be a punch in the gut??

Off topic but gosh DARN Justin is one fine looking man.

Toby’s storyline is going to be very, very hard for me to watch. My husband suffers from mental illness and he would do anything for me, like Toby will for Kate. I wouldn’t be so blind, though, as to put him at risk like Kate is. But, hindsight is 20/20..maybe I would if we (I) were desperate for a child. The way Tony looks at her is the the way my husband looks at me..like there’s nothing he won’t do. Ugh, I’m emotional already

lol at Beth making a donation to Oprah’s charity after breaking her word. I like how Beth has an eye freckle (no idea the real term)

.Yesterday show was all about miracles, from the football player catching the miracle pass to everything else that happened.

I do believer that Randall and Tess are going to see Kate and that Toby is in a hotel that why they asked him if he was coming down.

Last edited:
I'm going to pass. The last two seasons I couldn't wait to watch each episode, but got weary of all the jumping around in time, and so many self-centered characters.

Football player is Franco Harris and it was the Immaculate Reception play. Being a Steelers fan, I loved the throwback scenes. How about the fact that here is a Pro-football player that took a bus to get to the stadium. A lot has changed since the '70's with our overrated/over payed athletes of today. I think who they visit is Kate and they are going on their birthday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!