Those using swagbucks ???

The apps will check off the watch on the to do list. I only do the lists on the computer when I know it'll be hard to make my first goal.

That too! Good point and a quick solve if one has a android or iOS phone or tablet. Found out recently most of the iOS apps want iOS 10 or higher so we may have to eventually update our iPad that hubby uses for Swago boards when they require the apps. So far my old Android on 4.4 is still working for most apps for me.

Does anyone know if the email you use for SB has to match when doing money offers? I have SB set up with a "junk" email, that I check, but don't use for my regular emails. I have never done a $ offer, so I am worried they might check and see the email (and name, since I have a formal name and a "nickname") don't match the SB info.

Depends on the offer. I too am using a different email for SB than my normal emails. So for regular shops like Amazon or Target that hasn't seemed to matter as long as I'm clicking through the SB site. And I've submitted the emails from my other account when needed and all good. For some offers is says it needs to be your SB email for credit, so for those like Gillette, Hulu, DSC I used my SB email and most did auto credit without an issue.
Like the ShopGala sign up someone mentioned this week, when I used my throw away email I didn't get any credit. But I went back and used my SB email like the fine print said and I got instant credit. So I check the fine print and then decide which email to use.

If you decide you actually want to keep the service/account you could go back later after it credits and change the email to one you check more often.

Just got home and started running ncraves and the wedding one has to have the pop up video active or it stops and puts up thr message in bright red. I haven't run any others but it wasn't doing this before work today. It's also reopening the video each time it changes and this one didn't do that before. I really hope they don't think this is going to work just like it didn't last year when they tried it.

I feel like last month was better with the ncraves . There's been some improvement but I've had to rely on surveys to get my first goal almost every day this month and that wasn't the case last month. I'm earning slower this month.

I can't find the Master Card reward, I thought it was there yesterday???? Is it gone? I was hoping to get a $50 card for 4900 SB's :-(

Just got home and started running ncraves and the wedding one has to have the pop up video active or it stops and puts up thr message in bright red. I haven't run any others but it wasn't doing this before work today. It's also reopening the video each time it changes and this one didn't do that before. I really hope they don't think this is going to work just like it didn't last year when they tried it.

I feel like last month was better with the ncraves . There's been some improvement but I've had to rely on surveys to get my first goal almost every day this month and that wasn't the case last month. I'm earning slower this month.
Yep I saw that about wedding one after reset time. Ugh! Thought I musta hit the wrong one so tried it again and ugh, lol. So far haven't seen others like it. Then the three that had been 5 SB are back to 4 SB - the basket, telemundo one, and one that had some words in it, not the BET one but the other one. Really liked them at 5!
And it's been a long time since I had the "there are no activities available... so no ncrave, they always popped back when I refreshed the page. But tonight now it's been like a half hour! that's really where I get my majority points. Can't do surveys except maybe peanut lab if I qualify. I thought this month was going okay, not like the great or really good months but ok, and watch had really been great for the most part. I really hope ncrave comes back soon!
Eta: came back at reset.
I actually thought they might do something fun for Valentine's Day, extra SB it maybe 24 for Swagcode but no such luck. Shouldn't be surprised lol.

Last edited:
I purchased a fab fit fun box last week (2/9) and still don't see a 'trip id' or the 1500 SB pending... I emailed customer service twice, they finally got back to me and told me to wait 32 days to see if it shows up... anyone have any experience with fabfitfun?

anyone else not getting search wins...I have searched 100 times since last night and cannot get a win?

For those waiting on Pura D'or, mine posted this morning. I purchased and uploaded my receipt on Feb 3 late afternoon. Hoping all those that were waiting got theirs too :)

Front page:
Discover: Toro: eVoice - 30 Day Trial
+204 SB

I used a prepaid visa that had a couple of dollars on it. Took a couple of minutes for SB to appear.

Spent 20 minutes taking a 400 SB survey on asthma to get back to the main page and it say I received 1 credit after being disqualified... Off to submit a ticket. The survey said I had completed it and was being redirected!

Spent 20 minutes taking a 400 SB survey on asthma to get back to the main page and it say I received 1 credit after being disqualified... Off to submit a ticket. The survey said I had completed it and was being redirected!

Did that to me too on another survey earlier, but it was only 50sb and the final page was ambiguous on whether it was a successful completion or not so I didn't bother with a ticket. But makes me wonder if they have another glitch going again.

Did that to me too on another survey earlier, but it was only 50sb and the final page was ambiguous on whether it was a successful completion or not so I didn't bother with a ticket. But makes me wonder if they have another glitch going again.

Those 10 minute/50 SB ones will do that to me sometimes, but I just let those slide usually. But 400 SB is a lot and it was a pretty detailed survey, and I know I qualified for it because I have asthma and was able to answer a lot of the questions about medication!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter