Two New Ticket Offers for DVC Members!

How much do you want bet on that :-)

I am pretty positive it will be going up again in February, it is how much it will be going up that worries me, but a girl can still hope right? For the first time in about 5 years we won't have DL APs as of next month due to price increases there and the lack of a good DVC discount, plus the worries that the crowds will be unbearable once SW opens since we already find DL too crowded on most days. It feels so odd to have to buy Disney tickets!

Those 75 point direct add-ons for newer resale buyers are certainly looking more and more tempting!

I’m seriously considering selling one of my two DVC contracts. I can’t bear to give up my BWV yet, but it’s getting close. The BLT prices have gone up so much since that I’m sorely tempted.

Last edited:

Data, if anyone is confused. Effective today...

Pass Old Rate New Rate Percent Change
DVC Gold Annual Pass - New $589 $609 +3.3%
DVC Gold Annual Pass - Renewal 500 517 +3.4%
DVC Platinum Annual Pass - New 729 749 +2.7%
DVC Platinum Annual Pass - Renewal 619 636 +2.7%
DVC Platinum Plus Annual Pass - New 829 849 +2.4%
DVC Platinum Plus Annual Pass - Renewal 704 721 +2.4%

https://www.dvcnews.com/index.php/other-resources/4303-annual-pass-parking-prices-increase

Dear Wife and I hold GOLD passes. My planning spreadsheet assumes a 5% per renewal price increase. Today? We win :).

According to their site the Premier pass didnt go up, anyone have any info on if it will?

According to their site the Premier pass didnt go up, anyone have any info on if it will?

I'm tempted to go Premier in February when my DLR pass expires since I have another WDW trip coming up in the fall of next year. Since the cost didn't go up that might be the way to go now.

I'm tempted to go Premier in February when my DLR pass expires since I have another WDW trip coming up in the fall of next year. Since the cost didn't go up that might be the way to go now.
Ya, the Premier works for us since we go to WDW often and go to DRL as well, but you have to at least go twice to WDW within a 12 mo period to make it worth it. If we didnt go to DRL that much I would just get a DVC AP for WDW instead.

In most cases separate passes still is more cost effective. And can be timed to work better unless you're constantly going to both resorts.

What, exactly is the
“75 point direct add-ons for newer resale buyers” ??

That’s referencing the fact that DVC now requires owners not previously qualified for benefits to purchase and maintain 75 directly Purchased points. In the past 25 points qualified for benefits and in the futher past all owners qualified for direct benefits. Those goups were grandfathered in when changes were made.

That’s referencing the fact that DVC now requires owners not previously qualified for benefits to purchase and maintain 75 directly Purchased points. In the past 25 points qualified for benefits and in the futher past all owners qualified for direct benefits. Those goups were grandfathered in when changes were made.
Oh, OK, got it - Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter