Update : This swap is closed_Disney Park Swap : Part IV ( Epcot ) Sign-Ups

My swap stuff just arrived!! Oh my gosh - you people are so talented!!!!! Everyone did such an amazing job. Thanks so much for letting me participate in my first swap!

It's here! It's here! I love it all. Mickey's Old Friend, I will be thinking of you on Monday morning while I am at Epcot, eating a pastry and drinking Cafe au Lait!

Got mine today too :Pinkbounc :flower1: Everything is great, it just keeps getting better and better! Thanks again Cyndi for all your hard work in these swaps, it was a lot of fun and at times therapeutic working on them. Ow I cant wait till after my Feb trip to start scrapping!!!

I got mine today too. Everything is awesome, thanks ladies. I love opening that package and looking at everything. You all are so creative.

Lisa

Disneyland_emily said:
Okay I *need* to go to Epcot again!!

-em

ME TOO! I relooked through everything this morning....so many great elements. I particularly loved all the shaker boxes this time! I have yet to do one of those on my own, so I love having some in my stash of stuff now!

And to whoever did the Norway stuff----how did you get the picture of the troll and the old church? Did you find a clip art on the computer and reduce the size and print it? That's so great!

Disneyland_emily said:
Oh and do ya'll want me to post pics of the swap online? I'd be happy to :)

-em
I didn't participate, but would love to see what everyone did! :teeth:

Mine came in the mail yesterday and I just LOVE everything. I just wanted to say how awsome all the swaps have been and how much it helped me during my chemo time last year. It was cheaper than a therapist......:)
Cyndi you are the best for taking this all on for as long as you did.........KUDO'S to *U*.
I'm sorry I was able to get in on the next Disney swap...maybe next time.

And to whoever did the Norway stuff----how did you get the picture of the troll and the old church? Did you find a clip art on the computer and reduce the size and print it? That's so great![/QUOTE]

That was me, Swan. I got the pictures off the internet and copied ( I hope this was not illegal) them to my photo program. I then printed out a contact sheet and used my sizzix to make the squares. I hope you liked them....Gail

Mine came today...the good thing about waiting this long for the MGM stuff is that I had twice as much fun going through everything! Thanks to all who sent extra sets, they are VERY MUCH appreciated.

got my items today! Very nice! Every one did such good work!

I can use so many pieces! Especially China and Japan! Not doing a Disney page but for my DD trip to a chinese resturant! I have been looking for accents for her pages and came up empty!
Can't wait for my over night crop this weekend. I am doing all disney! I have all my swap items packed and ready to go!

I received mine today. You all did a wonderful job. I am so pleased with my stuff. I am sad this swap is over.

Cyndi, was the blank shipping label a bonus just for me or did everyone get one,LOL.

I got my stuff and everything was so neat! I can't wait to use it all!!! Thanks everyone for all your hard work!!

Once again, awesome work ladies!!! These swaps have been such fun and the pieces y'all have come up with are just outstanding. I'm sorry that I won't be participating in the new swap because I know there will be some great pieces there, too.

Thanks again Cyndi for hosting the parks swaps. I had a blast and can't wait to put together my Disney albums.

Wow, just awesome. Great work! I am very sad the parks are finished, it's been great fun! Thanks again Cyndi for all your hard work.
Momemouse, I hope you had a great time Monday! Pastries and latte...hmmmm
Mickeyluvr, you must really be overwhelmed getting MGM and Epcot together. I hope the wait was worth it. Thanks for being so patient.
And thanks to Franne...for keeping the fun going!

Posting for Sara ( ILovePooh1 ) who still can't log in :

" Hi Cyndi,

I'm still not able to sign onto the DIS, I've given up for now! But I wanted to let you know I rec'd my goodies and OMG!!! I love everything! I only wish I could post to let the ladies know how talented they are. And whoever did the Food and Wine festival...WOW! Perfect since my DH and I were there for that event this past year. I can't wait to scrap my pics now! Thanks so much for hosting these swaps! You did a great job! I'm sad they're over!

Sara
"ILOVEPOOH1"

By the way ladies,

I'm glad everyone is enjoying their swap items. And thanks so much for the lovely notes and emails, I really enjoyed this swap despite some ups and downs. As several others stated this swap helped keep me sane during a really rough year. It seemed at times this year like everyone around me was losing a love one. Even last week , we had another family friend pass away ( hence the delay once again ). But , you ladies helped me keep my head above the water. I know this is completely off topic , but tonight before you go to bed call someone you love and tell them so, also if you have children give them a hug. And spend some alone time with that significant other. Life is to short and sometimes we forget in the busy day to day to stop and really take in the many blessings we have. Happy continued swapping ladies. Only three more packages need to be confirmed , and I can breathe a sigh of relief.

Cyndi princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter