Hmm, I wonder if it's the Apple egift card. I know many here are buying Disney. Can anyone else confirm about the Apple?

Edit: Yeah, I can't wrap my head on the Apple either. Maybe give it more time?

My order status is 'Sent' and still nothing this morning. Darn. Maybe I should have just bought the $75 Disney.

Hmm, well that's not encouraging. I bought 2 egift cards, one Disney ($50) and one Apple ($15). Both shipped of course. But my progress still says 0 or 2. I had the spend $60 twice offer. I activated the offer on the app on my phone but bought them on my desktop.

edit: I did finally get the Chase BJs credit though, yay.
I had bought a $50 disney card and a $15 apple card the last time I had the offer and it credited. My other purchase was a disney gc and a xbox gift card. I got credit for both.

My order status is 'Sent' and still nothing this morning. Darn. Maybe I should have just bought the $75 Disney.
I had bought a $50 disney card and a $15 apple card the last time I had the offer and it credited. My other purchase was a disney gc and a xbox gift card. I got credit for both.

Right, I went back to the DP's and there were posts about mixing some gc's so it's not Apple. I don't know why your purchase did not mark the box so to speak. Try the Disney $75 and please let us know.

I have Target Circle and have never seen the deals talked about. I go to the Discover tabs and it's just $2 off Tide. What or where am I missing them?

Also note, they are targeted. Since posting I've only received 1 offer out the many that have been available. No rhyme or reason.

Amazon & Credit Card Offers
Citi Spending Bonuses: Earn 5x On Selected Categories
Targeted
No direct link to offer, sent out via e-mail. Subject line is ‘Unknown’​
Expires 5/31/22. DoC

If this includes Online category, it might work well with:

Kroger Online:
or others. YMMV

I've not been paying attention to Gas Apps but for those needing a break hopefully this will help.

Cashback (CB) Portals Discounted Gift Card Websites & Apps
GetUpside Gas App Review
Using the app is fairly easy:
  • Open the app
  • Select an offer (the screen shows you both the price per gallon and the discount)
  • Pay with your regular credit card and take a picture of your receipt
  • Upload picture to Upside
Within a day or so of uploading the receipt, you’ll see the cash back available in your Upside account. You can cash out via check or Paypal. Check payments have a $5 minimum while Paypal cash out has no minimum. To learn more go to DoC
For those currently using the app here's a new code:
SHOPPERS35 for 35 cents off 2 fill ups.

Happy Friday!

I see we have some new peeps on board, welcome to our corner of the world and thanks for posting your offers and questions. We are a friendly group dedicated to helping you save money in all areas. With 3 million views in two years time, I think we're doing just that!

The Main pages are kept up to date, minus the weekends where our resident @happiestpoe has volunteered to post the Weekend Updates. Unique to the thread is our own Dosh Ambassador @iujen94 to help guide you though the process.

No topic is off topic but if you're more into just saving, please scroll pass though I will add, it's wonderful discovering about our community members and all they have to offer which is significant. Personally, I'm not into reinventing the wheel so their advice is taken to heart.

Lastly and this is a bit of news for everyone, did you know our thread ranked #8 on the Top Ten of the DISboards Discussion Threads for November 2021? Fantastic job everyone!!!

That's it for me, have a great weekend and happy churning!

I've got a weird one... I cash in some shipping rewards for DGC alot. They usually work fine. They're egift cards. I add them to the disney gift card site. Well I just did this again. One order/gift card for $100 won't link to my account it keeps saying there's an error. It also will not let me check the balance of this egift card online. I've tried for 3 days now and on different browsers. Today I called in to check the balance and it does say there's $100 on it. So I'm stumped. I like to have all of my spending money on a couple of GCs when we go down there. But I guess I can use this one separately and hope it actually works? I've never added a GC to my google pay. Is that something I could do? Open to any other thoughts or suggestions?

I've got a weird one... I cash in some shipping rewards for DGC alot. They usually work fine. They're egift cards. I add them to the disney gift card site. Well I just did this again. One order/gift card for $100 won't link to my account it keeps saying there's an error. It also will not let me check the balance of this egift card online. I've tried for 3 days now and on different browsers. Today I called in to check the balance and it does say there's $100 on it. So I'm stumped. I like to have all of my spending money on a couple of GCs when we go down there. But I guess I can use this one separately and hope it actually works? I've never added a GC to my google pay. Is that something I could do? Open to any other thoughts or suggestions?

I wouldn't put all your spending money on GC.... we were there back around first of Dec and their whole system was down for a day or two, couldn't use a GC anywhere. Might only happen once every five years, but I won't put all my eggs in one basket again.

You can add a shopDisney eGift Card to either Google Pay or Apple Pay... but that's the only time you can do it that I know of. Option comes up when you receive the virtual ones from ShopDisney... but it only shows the initial balance of the ordered card and doesn't update if you buy something or add funds.

Dosh news (sorry for the long post!):
There have been a good number of articles recently in miles/points/deals blogs about people getting their Dosh accounts suspended. The culprit seems to be gift card purchases. For those not familiar with Dosh, you link your credit card(s), and when you make a purchase at a store on Dosh, you automatically get cash back deposited to your Dosh account. For in-store purchases (which is mostly what Dosh is), there's no click through; the cash back is just automatic.

My favorite Dosh use is at Office Depot. I have a Chase Ink Cash card which gets me 5x Ultimate Rewards points on all office supply purchases. Office Depot sells all kinds of gift cards, so I buy gift cards and get 5x UR points for those. Office Depot is also on Dosh, typically at 2% cash back. So when I buy GCs at OD, I also automatically get 2% back on Dosh, even though GCs are excluded.

SO, as I said, there have been recent reports of folks getting their Dosh accounts suspended. OD had their frequent "buy $300 in VGCs, get $15 off sale," so I went 4 days in a row and got my GCs. No sign of any problem, and the cash back posted to my Dosh account (OD cash back is usually pending for either 7 or 14 days; I forget which off the top of my head). When the cash back went out of pending status, I went to transfer my balance (about $60) to my PayPal account....and got the dreaded pop-up that my account had been suspended. There wasn't any explanation as to why; just that it was suspended, and contact customer service with questions.

I was going to just let the $60 go, but someone over on the credit card thread had the same thing happen. They reached out to customer service and got their account un-suspended and were able to transfer out their money. I figured what the heck and emailed customer service. I just said that I tried to transfer my balance and got a message that my account was suspended. The next day, I had an email back from Dosh, apologizing for the inconvenience and saying that my account was un-suspended. Sure enough, I was able to transfer my balance.

The interesting thing about Dosh is, even though it says gift cards excluded, we as users have no way to request that cash back be given or not given for a particular transaction. You make the purchase, and the cash back is automatic. So I will be interested to see what happens next time I buy GCs at Office Depot.

Sorry again for the long post, but just wanted to share in case anyone else faced similar circumstances.

Newegg: Buy $200 Carnival Cruise Gift Cards For $180
  • Buy $200 Carnival Cruise gift cards for $180 when using promo code SSBQ524
  • Direct link to offer
  • Expires March 5, 2022
  • Limit 2

Fluz: Earn 13-15% Cashback On Chevron Gift Cards
  • Earn 13-15% cashback when buying Chevron gift cards in the Fluz app
  • Direct link to offer
  • Expires March 6, 2022 or while supplies last
  • Offer is capped at a total daily spend of $30 per Fluz member
  • The highest cashback rate of 15% is available if paying by ACH; 13% is available when paying by credit card, PayPal, Apple Pay or Google Pay and 13.5% when paying by credit card

Bitmo: Earn 200x (20%) On Adidas Gift Cards
  • Earn 200x Perk Points when buying Adidas gift cards in the Bitmo app
  • Direct link to offer
  • Expiry date unknown
  • Limit $250 per rolling 24 hours

Wendy’s: Get a Dave’s Single for $1 Every Day
s/o Danny Deal Guru

• Apply the mobile offer to your mobile order during the promotion period
  • The offer will reset daily, so you can get one Dave’s Single, for $1 every single day
  • The promotional period is from February 28, 2022 to April 10, 2022
  • Limited time only at participating U.S. Wendy’s
  • Offer limited to one (1) Dave’s Single per redemption
  • Mobile purchase required in the Wendy’s App, account registration required
  • Not valid with any other coupon or offer

DoorDash Promo Codes
s/o Danny Deal Guru

• DoorDash delivery fee varies from restaurant to restaurant, but you can save that with the DashPass which you can also get for free from certain credit cards
  • $10 off your first three orders of $15 or more (signup bonus)
  • $5 off two orders monthly with Mastercard for DashPass cardholders.
  • Free DashPass for Chase cardholders
  • TASTY50OFF3 – 50% off your next order. Ends 3/11/22. (HT: DoC)

Uber Eats Promo Codes: Targeted Offers for Convenience, Flowers, Pet Supplies and More
s/o Danny Deal Guru

• If you don’t have an account, you can also use promo code EATS-GXFR5 or EATS-ENIZ2UE to get $20 off your first order of $25 or more
  • For smaller first orders you can use code EATS-SAMANTHAM1755 for $5 off $10
  • Here’s how to check by adding codes to your account:
    • Tap the profile icon at the bottom of the main screen
    • Tap “Promotions” then “Add promo”
    • Enter the code and tap “Add promo”
    • If it works, apply code to your next purchase
  • Stack this discount with your with Amex Platinum or Amex Gold Uber credits for this month as well
  • Make sure to start your orders with the Ibotta app so you can earn 3% back on all your purchases
  • HAWKSEATS15 – $15 off your next delivery order. No minimum purchase. Valid in WA and OR only. Expires 9/30/22.
  • Link Uber Eats account to Marriott Bonvoy and earn 1,000 bonus points. Expires 3/20/22
  • EATSA84 – $15 off your order of $25 or more; expires 03/06/22
  • Targeted offers. Check your accounts:
    • Convenience: Expires 3/13/2022. Get $10 off with a minimum purchase of $30 before taxes and fees. Limit one use per customer.
    • Flowers: Expires 3/31/2022. Get $20 off with a minimum purchase of $60 before taxes and fees.
    • Pet supplies: Expires 3/31/2022. Get $20 off with a minimum purchase of $75 before taxes and fees.
    • Retail: Expires 3/31/2022. Get $20 off with a minimum purchase of $75 before taxes and fees.

Current Cash App Boosts
  • Sam’s Club
    • 5% off each online purchase
    • Expires March 31, 2022
    • Minimum purchase of $1.50
    • Maximum discount of $20
    • Valid once every 24 hours
  • Lyft
    • 4% or 6% off each ride
    • Expires March 31, 2022
    • Maximum discount of $5
    • Valid once every 24 hours
  • Instacart
    • 20% off one order
    • Expires March 31, 2022
    • Minimum purchase of $5
    • Maximum discount of $20
  • GoPuff
    • 10% off one order
    • Expires March 31, 2022
    • Maximum discount of $5
  • Domino’s
    • 5% off one purchase
    • Expires March 11, 2022
    • Maximum discount of $3
  • Taco Bell
    • 5% off one purchase
    • Expires March 11, 2022
    • Maximum discount of $3 or $5

Paypal GC Deals
Link
  • Domino’s: $50 GC for $42.50
  • Uber: save 10% on $50 and $100 GCs
  • Adidas: $50 GC for $40
  • Buffalo Wild Wings: save 15% on $50 GC
  • Red Robin: $50 GC for $40

Card Cash Promotion
Link

• Take an extra 10% off Target GCs

Raise Promotions
Link

• First time users use code 15PERCENTto get an extra 15% off all discounted gift cards
    • Maximum savings $20
    • Not valid on cash back gift cards
    • Cannot be combined with any additional offers
    • One use per household
    • Valid on your first purchase for a limited time only
  • Save an extra 1% with code 1PERCENT on the following
    • Disney Gift Cards
    • Landry's, Hard Rock Café, Game Stop, Taco Time, DSW, Bath & Body Works, Cold Stone, Chili's, PF Chang's, Applebee's, Yankee Candle, PetCo

Rakuten: Triple Cash Back
Link

• shopDisney 8%
  • Olay 15%
  • Ray Ban 12%
  • Sunglass Hut 12%
  • Nike 10%
  • JD Sports 9%
  • Viator 8%
  • Athleta 6%
  • Gap Factory 6%
  • Carter's 6%
  • H&M 6%

Fetch Rewards App: Offers
  • 10% back in points for any Colgate purchase (expires 3/8/2022)
  • 4000 points on any Claritin 20+ count purchase (expires 3/11/2022)
  • 1750 points on Dove Men shampoo products (expires 3/7/2022)
  • 950 points on Thomas English Muffins (expires 3/10/2022)

Shopkick: Walk-In
  • TJ Maxx & Marshall's 125 kicks

I am sorry if this has been asked and answered before but I did a search and couldn't find it. I have both BJ's wholesale perks rewards and Sam's club plus reward memberships. Do you earn the rewards on gift card purchases?

Edit-Fine print on Sam's club says not on gift cards including third party. However, it also says not earned on online purchases only in club and curbside pick up. Never knew this, figured I'd share this info.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter