Volcano Bay Cabana - Pricing

So this premium seating... are we talking beach chairs??? I am going on June 30th with another family. what did they say about more than 6 people? do you have to get 2 cabanas? or do children not count? I wish we could book these soon....

I called this morning, we have 7.. 4 adults, 3 kids. They would not quote me on a single cabana, said I had to go to a family cabana which can house 16 people. The price quoted was $640.00 tax included for the end of June, we are going a few days before you.

Premium seating for this time is $64.99 + tax for 2 chairs.

Last edited:
I called ticketing and got premium seating for about $47 total for May 31. I thought about cabana (would've been $249) but decided we'd probably be running around a lot and seating would be enough.
I should also add that customer service did not realize it was a pair of chairs offered for the premium and tried to say it was each. I made her read everything she had about it and she then realized it was TWO chairs for the $47 price. Make sure and check that when you order (as another poster noted as well)!

Thanks so much for posting the update. I just reserved 7/3 for 2 sets of premium seating spots (4 chairs). I had the choice of Rainforest Village, River Village or Wave Village, and went with Wave Village. No real reason other than I figured I'd be close to wear we'd be lounging the most. It was $138 and change for the 2 sets of spots. I'm still waiting on my email confirmation, but for those of you who have received it, does it state how long the seating is good for? I assume the entire day, but was wondering if specific hours were referenced.

I should also add that customer service did not realize it was a pair of chairs offered for the premium and tried to say it was each. I made her read everything she had about it and she then realized it was TWO chairs for the $47 price. Make sure and check that when you order (as another poster noted as well)!
Thanks so much for posting the update. I just reserved 7/3 for 2 sets of premium seating spots (4 chairs). I had the choice of Rainforest Village, River Village or Wave Village, and went with Wave Village. No real reason other than I figured I'd be close to wear we'd be lounging the most. It was $138 and change for the 2 sets of spots. I'm still waiting on my email confirmation, but for those of you who have received it, does it state how long the seating is good for? I assume the entire day, but was wondering if specific hours were referenced.

If you didn't get your confirmation email yet, call them back. They may have made a typo in your email address. It happened to me, and I gave them the right email address and they resent me the confirmation.:)

Just got our premium seats booked for Memorial Day weekend. Thanks so much for posting the release. Very excited! Now I have to decide if we want premium seating for our July trip too.

If you didn't get your confirmation email yet, call them back. They may have made a typo in your email address. It happened to me, and I gave them the right email address and they resent me the confirmation.:)

I did get it shortly after I posted that. I didn't state anything about the hours -- I'll just have to assume it's good all day/night.

On the website, the terms stated that you had 72 hours to cancel to get a refund, but below my billing info, it states that "All purchases are final". Hmmmm...

Also, it states that: To pick up your tickets, follow the signs to the Will Call Kiosks, which are only located at the front gate of either Universal Studios Florida™ or Universal's Islands of Adventure™ theme parks. To redeem your tickets at the Will Call Kiosks you will need the credit card used for this purchase and either the QR code or order confirmation number seen to the left.

I also assume there will be a Will Call Kiosk at Volcano Bay. Do they also have Will Call Kiosks at the resorts (HRH)?

I did get it shortly after I posted that. I didn't state anything about the hours -- I'll just have to assume it's good all day/night.

On the website, the terms stated that you had 72 hours to cancel to get a refund, but below my billing info, it states that "All purchases are final". Hmmmm...

Also, it states that: To pick up your tickets, follow the signs to the Will Call Kiosks, which are only located at the front gate of either Universal Studios Florida™ or Universal's Islands of Adventure™ theme parks. To redeem your tickets at the Will Call Kiosks you will need the credit card used for this purchase and either the QR code or order confirmation number seen to the left.

I also assume there will be a Will Call Kiosk at Volcano Bay. Do they also have Will Call Kiosks at the resorts (HRH)?

When I bought mine, the team member said that I had 72 hours to cancel too. I think the email is wrong.

I did ticket booth pickup. I asked if I could pick it up at any ticket booth or just VB's. The team member put me on hold and said that I could pick it up any ticket booth. I have to pick up DS AP at one, so I will hopefully kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

We are a group of 20 so I booked the family and a single in the River area for Sunday 5/28. I would have liked Wave just from the description but I think there are only two family cabanas. It came in around $1000 for both which sounds ridiculous in some ways but if I break it out to $50 per person it sounds better! We have an age range of 7-80 so we really need a central point. This was one of the last pieces needed for planning. (hoping for a good Velvet Session on Thursday 5/25 and we will be good to go!) So excited!!! reminded the college aged ladies in the group to bring a water park appropriate bathing suit !

They told me I could pick up at the kiosk at HRH (where I'm staying)

So I just read about another rumored cabana perk on another site.. this is definitely a game changer for us...

"But none of this compares to the final, greatest benefit you get for calling a cabana your own for the day: the ability to modify your place in all of the various attractions’ Virtual Lines. While Universal has yet to offer the full scoop on this tantalizing perk, we can already assume that this will be the deal-maker for many a vacationer – just like how free Express Passes for staying at the three more expensive on-site hotels are the main draw for many guests there."

If this is accurate information then that is awesome! Being able to schedule all your return times right from the cabana as opposed to having to wander around the park and tap your band at every attraction will save LOADS of time.
Thanks for posting :)
We reserved a cabana, and if this is accurate, I sure wish it was announced prior to my purchasing Universal Express Passes for our day at VB a few weeks ago, as we most likely would've just taken advantage of the Virtual Lines. Again, assuming that the Virtual Lines info. is accurate.

Last edited:
As per usual thank you for all the information. Book our 2 set of loungers for August 11th (Friday). Asked how much a Cabana was -- they said it was going to be $445 (or something like that) ... I said the loungers (2 sets $69.99 each) would be just fine. A couple of FYIs: 1) Kiosk pick up would be possible at RPR 2) I couldn't request "where" in the park they would put us (I wanted rainforest but I'm not picky) -- I thought I could. I was told it was first come first serve.

Received the confirmation while I was still on the phone -- so all is good.

As per usual thank you for all the information. Book our 2 set of loungers for August 11th (Friday). Asked how much a Cabana was -- they said it was going to be $445 (or something like that) ... I said the loungers (2 sets $69.99 each) would be just fine. A couple of FYIs: 1) Kiosk pick up would be possible at RPR 2) I couldn't request "where" in the park they would put us (I wanted rainforest but I'm not picky) -- I thought I could. I was told it was first come first serve.

Received the confirmation while I was still on the phone -- so all is good.

When I booked Memorial Day Weekend, I was automatically given Rainforest. When I booked late July, later in the day, I was given the choice and chose Rainforest again.

I was told the will call kiosk pick up is an machine in which you insert your credit card. I believe these machines are located at all of the hotels and in front of the current parks. I "assume" they will have one at Volcano Bay eventually.

2) I couldn't request "where" in the park they would put us (I wanted rainforest but I'm not picky) -- I thought I could. I was told it was first come first serve.

In contrast, I was given a choice of the three locations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter