WDW Tickets Increasing 2/11/18

Quick question - I know nothing about annual passes. However, I can't find Silver pass info on the Disney website. Info, please? Is it for everyone? Only Platinum and Plat plus show up online for me. Thinking of getting a few silver ones before the prices go up..

Quick question - I know nothing about annual passes. However, I can't find Silver pass info on the Disney website. Info, please? Is it for everyone? Only Platinum and Plat plus show up online for me. Thinking of getting a few silver ones before the prices go up..
You have to log in to the WDW site to show that your a FL resident in order to see pricing on the silver pass.

You have to log in to the WDW site to show that your a FL resident in order to see pricing on the silver pass.
Ah! That is what I was wondering - if silver pass is only FL..

So, for me, being from MN...is Platinum and Plat Plus my only options for an AP?

Ah! That is what I was wondering - if silver pass is only FL..

So, for me, being from MN...is Platinum and Plat Plus my only options for an AP?
Sorta. If you have DVC you can purchase a gold pass, otherwise platinum and platinum plus are the only options.

Disney has just about pushed our buttons as far as they will go! We have AP's through our next trip in April, after that, maybe years, who knows, but we've just had it for the foreseeable future! :( There's a whole big world our there that we also enjoy.

Disney has just about pushed our buttons as far as they will go! We have AP's through our next trip in April, after that, maybe years, who knows, but we've just had it for the foreseeable future! :( There's a whole big world our there that we also enjoy.

Yeah, we were thinking of spending Thanksgiving 2019 in Florida (combined family and see the sites trip), since it's been seven years for WDW by then (and 4 years since Universal)...wow, did I say that...then my spouse heard it would be $100x6 for every day of 4 days in the parks...and he thought our 1 day tickets (bought before they expired) and a party might be a better farewell plan to the Mouse, letting me "check my Xmas in Disney" box without missing the big events (MK and EPCOT would get it done:)...and then we'd keep doing what we're doing - see the states and close countries that provide so much more value for our dollar as a bigger family:)...

I just went on the Disney site to buy our passes before the increase, and they are already quoting at the higher prices? Dis I miss it? x4 = a lot!

I just rechecked as well, I think I was comparing to the 2016 going to 2017 prices. I had to go check what I paid. Thank you!

kids in my family want to do Universal instead of WDW, or an NCL cruise. they may get their wish

Just pulled the trigger on DH's PH ticket, 4 days + 1 day free. Really kicking myself for not upgrading his ticket last June, but didn't think I'd get him to go back this summer! I should have had more faith in myself :rotfl2:

I purchased 6 day parkhoppers at AAA today for $450 each including all taxes. This was the least expensive option I could find.

Undercover tourist is selling 6 day hoppers for $456.95 including tax. And they have 6 day plus a bonus day for $469.95.
That is a good price, but I still saved $6.95 per ticket and I did not need seven days. I usually use Undercover Tourist, but I was already at AAA and every dollar saved is wonderful. I also have the actual tickets in hand.

That is a good price, but I still saved $6.95 per ticket and I did not need seven days. I usually use Undercover Tourist, but I was already at AAA and every dollar saved is wonderful. I also have the actual tickets in hand.

So when do these tickets expire? I understand there's no such thing as non-expiring tickets in the sense that I can use one day now and use another day two years from now, but if I purchased tickets from AAA or UT today, when would I need to use the first day?

So when do these tickets expire? I understand there's no such thing as non-expiring tickets in the sense that I can use one day now and use another day two years from now, but if I purchased tickets from AAA or UT today, when would I need to use the first day?
They expire 12/31/18.

I received an email from Parksavers saying they still have the discounted tickets with a link. They are about $5 less than Under Cover Tourist.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter