We invite you, if you dare ……… Summer plans 08/04 Day 25

summer13a_zps065e2f24.jpg

Day 11, August 17

Disembarkation Day

Since we only go through customs today we will sleep in a little, then depending on our mood, either head to Cabanas for some breakfast

IMG_3761.JPG

IMG_3757.JPG

or head to the main dining room. Once we have finished breakfast we will just sit at the Vista Café for a while until the crowds have cleared out and then get in line to disembark.
Once we have made it through customs we will take a sharp right and head right up the elevator again. We will then find a seat in the waiting area and wait until we can check in again.

DSC_0017.JPG

IMG_1456.JPG

DSC_0030.JPG

After we have checked in for the next cruise we will then sit in the Concierge area until they come to get us to get back on the ship. And back on the ship we will be able to explore without any crowds.

DSC_0051.JPG

IMG_1472.JPG

Come midday we will head to the Enchanted Garden

IMG_1482.JPG

IMG_1496.JPG

to have a leisurely lunch.

IMG_1487.JPG

After lunch we might pick up some ice-cream from Cabanas and sit outside and enjoy the view and hustle and bustle until we can go back to our stateroom.
In the afternoon we will once again attend the DVC meet and then head to the DISmeet.

DSC_0116.JPG

After having mixed and mingled with fellow DISers it will be time for another muster drill

DSC_0118.JPG

and then we will head to deck 12 to celebrate us sailing away again.

DSC_0162.JPG

Depending on how much we liked the first show we might go and see it again before heading to dinner and finishing off the evening with a nice and relaxing drink

IMG_1531.JPG

before we go to bed.

Day 12, August 18

Day at sea

Another day at sea and after sleeping in, we will start the day with a lighter kind of breakfast from room service.

IMG_3572.JPG

Then we will enjoy a little walk around the ship, maybe do another Muppet adventure, do some shopping and have a leisurely time until we need to get ready for lunch at Remy.

IMG_5477.JPG

IMG_5498.JPG

IMG_5513.JPG

And after we have enjoyed all the lovely food and tried some fabulous champagnes and gotten changed we will then try to catch one of the walking tours around the ship or join a tasting class.
In the afternoon we will relax either on the veranda,

IMG_5580.JPG

or maybe watch a movie before we again head to the Walt Disney Theatre to watch Aladdin.
After the show we need to get ready for dinner at our rotation restaurant.

IMG_5736.JPG

IMG_5741.JPG

IMG_5747.JPG

And after dinner we could have a stroll through the bars and clubs before we will head back to our stateroom

IMG_1526.JPG

and call it a night.

Day 13, August 19

Grand Cayman

Again, we get to sleep in a little and will head to the Royal Court for breakfast at around 8am.

IMG_1574.JPG

IMG_1581.JPG

After that we will head to the assigned meeting place for our Grand Cayman Adult Only Island Tour. We will all tender to shore together I guess

and then be shown the highlights of the island.

Once the tour is over we will grab a snack somewhere before checking out the area close to the ship. Most likely we will pay a visit to the Bayshore Mall

before we tender back to the Fantasy and after taking a shower order some room service lunch.
Later we will head up to deck 12, grab a drink and watch the Fantasy sail out of Grand Cayman.
Maybe we can then fit in some pool time

IMG_5417.JPG

or catch a movie on Funnelvision before we need to get ready for dinner at our rotation restaurant.

IMG_5429.JPG

IMG_5431.JPG

IMG_5438.JPG

After dinner we will spend the rest of the evening out on our veranda watching the waves.

Trying to catch up, Karin! Miss you!! :hug:

Of course, always love your pictures and these are wonderful! Water is gorgeous and the island looks quite pretty...food looks delicious!!!

Going to try to go back and read a bit while I have a few minutes. ::yes:: Hopefully, will be back soon...not much longer and your 2013 Summer Adventure will begin!!! :yay: :dance3: :cool1: :woohoo:

P.s. Congrats on booking GFV!!! it is looks absolutely gorgeous!! :love:

Your trip is just around the corner! I can't believe how close it is.

Looks like a fun day... the tour... the dismeet... Sounds like a lot of fun :thumbsup2 Oh... and the food. :rotfl: Lots of yummy food.!!!!!

Trying to catch up, Karin! Miss you!! :hug:

Of course, always love your pictures and these are wonderful! Water is gorgeous and the island looks quite pretty...food looks delicious!!!

Going to try to go back and read a bit while I have a few minutes. ::yes:: Hopefully, will be back soon...not much longer and your 2013 Summer Adventure will begin!!! :yay: :dance3: :cool1: :woohoo:

P.s. Congrats on booking GFV!!! it is looks absolutely gorgeous!! :love:

Hi Christine!
So good to see you back. Hope your foot gets better pretty soon. :hug:

We are under one week until our summer vacation is going to start and I still have to post 20 days of planning. :rotfl2: We'll see how that goes. ;)

We both are pretty pleased with booking GFVs. And we are staying at OKW after the cruise, now, does that surprise you? ;)

Your trip is just around the corner! I can't believe how close it is.

Looks like a fun day... the tour... the dismeet... Sounds like a lot of fun :thumbsup2 Oh... and the food. :rotfl: Lots of yummy food.!!!!!

We are under one week. :scared1: It's coming up SO quickly. :goodvibes

That's what cruises are most famous for ....... yum yum food. :rotfl2: But I promise we will fill the "breaks" in between with lots of fun too. :laughing:

Day 14, August 20

Costa Maya

Again we will have a lazy morning. So, after another breakfast at the Royal Court,

IMG_5464.JPG

we might go to the Cozumel highlights presentation in the Walt Disney Theatre.
And since we will only arrive past midday we will find ourselves having lunch at Royal Court as well.

IMG_5861.JPG

Once that is done and the ship is cleared we will disembark

to explore the Harbour Mall at Costa Maya.

If we feel okay with it we will then walk up to the replica of a Mayan ruin,

which should be no further than half a kilometre. If we can fit it in we will explore the Mayan Museum and Tequila factory

before heading back to the ship.
Again, after freshening up in our stateroom we will head up to the top deck, grab a drink and watch the ship pull out of Costa Maya.
At around 6 we will head to the Walt Disney Theatre to watch Wishes again,

before heading to our rotation restaurant for dinner.

IMG_1244.JPG

IMG_1252.JPG

I guess we will end the evening in one of the bars in Europa.

Day 15, August 21

Cozumel

Today we will need to get up early and head up to Cabanas

IMG_1270.JPG

for an early breakfast.
We will then head to our assigned meeting spot for the Cozumel Highlights and Mayan Ruins tour.

The tour is supposed to take around 4 hours and after we have explored the sights of Cozumel and seen the ruins we will grab a snack somewhere along the way before exploring the harbour area ourselves.
Once we are back on board and have freshened up, we will again head to the top deck, grab another drink of the day and watch the ship sail out.
Then we will need to get back to our stateroom to get changed and ready for dinner at Palo.

IMG_1429.JPG

IMG_1435.JPG

IMG_1444.JPG

And after that we will get back to our stateroom and enjoy some time out on the veranda before it is time to get up onto deck 12 for the fireworks at sea.

DSC_0009.JPG

DSC_0013.JPG

After the fireworks we will stop by the Pirate buffet and pick up a few items to take back to our stateroom and have as a midnight snack.

Day 16, August 22

Day at sea

Today we will be able to sleep in and just order some coffee and croissants from room service and enjoy some leisurely time, maybe hand out the rest of our FE gifts.
Shortly before 10am we will head up to Palo for brunch.

IMG_3663.JPG

IMG_3671.JPG

IMG_3675.JPG

And after having indulged in the wonderful offerings of the buffet we will head back to our stateroom and rest for a while, then try to catch a walking tour, tasting class or watch a cooking demonstration.

DSC_0884.JPG

Later that afternoon we will start packing up most of our things and depending on how much time we will have, we might even pop into one of the Cafes to have a nice coffee creation

IMG_1505.JPG

before heading to the Walt Disney Theatre to watch Believe and then go to the rotation restaurant for dinner.

IMG_3433.JPG

IMG_3437.JPG

IMG_3439.JPG

If packing is mostly done we can still head to Europa for a nice drink before calling it a day.

Day 17, August 23

Day at sea

Castaway Cay

We will again, be able to sleep in today and around 8am we will make our way down to the Royal Court for breakfast.

IMG_3459.JPG

IMG_3467.JPG

Once we have had a really nice breakfast we will then head back to our stateroom, put on our cabana wristbands, grab our day-bag and disembark.

IMG_5394.JPG

DSC_0488.JPG

IMG_5395.JPG

DSC_0484.JPG

We will head straight over to the tram and with a quick stop at the shops we will head over to Serenity Bay to sign in for our Cabana.

DSC_0110.JPG

DSC_0502.JPG

I guess there will be some time spent in the ocean,

DSC_0506.JPG

DSCF1345.JPG

some adult beverages consumed

IMG_3586.JPG

before we will walk to the barbeque station for some lunch.

IMG_3599.JPG

IMG_3603.JPG

IMG_3602.JPG

And once we have filled our bellies we will head right back into the ocean

DSCF1364.JPG

DSCF1363.JPG

and order more adult beverages.

IMG_3610.JPG

Far too soon it will be time to head back to the ship, take showers and head up on deck to watch the Fantasy pull out of Castaway Cay.

DSC_0558.JPG

At around 6pm we will head to the Walt Disney Theatre to watch “An Unforgettable Journey” before getting ready for dinner at the rotation restaurant.

IMG_3735.JPG

IMG_3738.JPG

After dinner we will pack up the rest of our stuff and put our luggage outside. And depending on the mood on the day we will either head to one of the bars for a farewell drink or we will just sit out on our balcony sipping a drink that is left in the fridge.

Hi Karin! Just trying to catch up a little bit before you leave! So nice that when you get off your cruise, you don't have to feel bad because you get to turn around and do it again! :banana: Your trip is so close now. If I don't make it back over here, have a Fantasical Magical trip and I'll be watching for your report!:wave:

Hi Karin! Just trying to catch up a little bit before you leave! So nice that when you get off your cruise, you don't have to feel bad because you get to turn around and do it again! :banana: Your trip is so close now. If I don't make it back over here, have a Fantasical Magical trip and I'll be watching for your report!:wave:

Hi Tammie!
Can't believe you are already back from your vacation. That went too fast!

Thanks for sticking with me, even if it takes me a year to complete my planning and trip report.
And thanks for your well wishes for our trip. :hug:

I don't remember Cozumel being in your stops before. Was it? It looks like a lot of fun!

As always I love all of your pictures... for some reason tonight though, the pictures of he water look particularity inviting! :goodvibes:goodvibes

I don't remember Cozumel being in your stops before. Was it? It looks like a lot of fun!

As always I love all of your pictures... for some reason tonight though, the pictures of he water look particularity inviting! :goodvibes:goodvibes

No, we have never been to Cozumel before, but then ALL the parts, with the exception of Castaway Cay, are new to us. So expect A LOT of photos in the trip report. :lmao:

So funny, as I was just thinking of you, thinking that your night is still ahead of you and mine already ended. :rotfl2:

No, we have never been to Cozumel before, but then ALL the parts, with the exception of Castaway Cay, are new to us. So expect A LOT of photos in the trip report. :lmao:

:cool1::cool1::cool1:

So funny, as I was just thinking of you, thinking that your night is still ahead of you and mine already ended. :rotfl2:

I just thought that! Funny how you and I are so far away, yet how you often come into my day to day thoughts. :hug:

Day 18, August 24

Debarkation day and park day

We will be up early and I guess when we look out on the veranda we will already be docked at Port Canaveral.

klein_470.jpg

At around 8am we will check the room for forgotten items, say goodbye to our stateroom host and then head down to our assigned breakfast restaurant. We will have some breakfast,

IMG_5758.JPG

before joining the line to get off the ship.

DSC_0479.JPG

IMG_5763.JPG

Once off the ship we will either, if the line is short enough, join the line for the Hertz shuttle, or just take a taxi over to Hertz. There we will pick up our rental car

DSC_0060.JPG

and hope that we will be able to fit all our stuff into the boot and onto the back seat before heading off to Walt Disney World.
We will then check in at Beach Club Villas

IMG_5112.JPG

and have lunch at either Big River Grille, Beaches and Cream or World showcase.
Once our villa is ready we will check it out and then do some grocery shopping at the new Watertower Publix.
If there is time left I will throw in some laundry before we head to Epcot for dinner at the Rose and Crown

IMG_5755.JPG

IMG_5743.JPG

IMG_5744.JPG

IMG_5751.JPG

and Illuminations.

DSC_0933.JPG

After dinner we will head back to the Beach Club and settle in, do some more laundry and watch a little TV.

Day 19, August 25

Park day

We will start off the day with breakfast at the Captain’s Grille,

IMG_5094.jpg

then take the boat over o Disney’s Hollywood Studios

IMG_4358.JPG

for some rides and park fun.

IMG_5120.JPG

I guess we will try to get a Fast Pass for Toy Story Mania,

DSC_0905.JPG

then head to the Backlot Tour as I have read rumours that it might go away and then ride Tower of Terror

IMG_6384.JPG

and Rock’n’Rollercoaster. Around midday we will head back to our villa for some lunch

IMG_4700.JPG

and then try to fit in some Stormalong Bay pool time.

xmas2.jpg

In the evening we will get ourselves over to the Wave for dinner at 7.40

IMG_5086.JPG

IMG_5092.JPG

and after that we will head to the Magic Kingdom to watch the Main Street Electrical Parade

IMG_0943.JPG

IMG_0948.JPG

and Wishes.

IMG_0968.JPG

We will then stay for Extra Magic Hours

IMG_0972.JPG

IMG_0976.JPG

until 1am before heading back to our villa at the Beach Club.

Day 20, August 26

Park day

Today we will sleep in and have breakfast in the room

IMG_5706.JPG

before heading over to Epcot via the International Gateway.

DSC_0094.JPG

I guess first we will head over to Soarin to pick up a Fast Pass, then do Living with the Land

IMG_6342.JPG

and Figment,

DSC_0659.JPG

before heading over to Test Track

and Mission Space.

DSC_0084.JPG

Around midday we will head to the World Showcase

IMG_5735.JPG

to have some lunch.

IMG_1765.jpg

After that we will head back to the Beach Club for some laundry and pool time.

Around 4.30 we will make our way over to the Magic Kingdom again for dinner at Be our Guest.

We will try to fit in the Haunted Mansion,

DSC_0052.JPG

DSC_0049.JPG

Big Thunder Mountain, Pirates

IMG_5100.JPG

IMG_6083.JPG

and the People Mover before we will walk over to Bay Lake Tower to go up to the lounge for a drink and a snack and to watch Wishes.

IMG_0861.jpg

Depending on how tired we will be, we can either go back to the Magic Kingdom to watch the Main Street Electrical Parade,

IMG_5522.JPG

DSC_0219.JPG

or we will just head back to the Beach Club. I guess we will still watch a little TV before we will call it a day.

Karin, I am not sure it is possible but you may have outdone yourself with incredible photos! My goodness, these are so wonderful that I almost feel as though I've been on vacation!

Of course, I had to save the MSEP pics - so many wonderful memories from when my kids were little and we secured just the right spot to watch. Be still my heart. :love:

I am so excited for you...the special DIS Meets, the travels and adventures...I hope every day is totally magical!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter