We invite you, if you dare ……… Summer plans 08/04 Day 25

I just have such a hard time going to Florida and not going to WDW!!! This April only being at Universal was soo wrong !!!!!

I have the same problem. I tried so hard to get my DH to just stop for one day at WDW, when we visited Clearwater Beach and Busch Gardens one year, but he stayed strong and kept on driving. :/

I forgot that you were heading to key West again this year. You are doing so many fun things...I can't wait to heal all about it.

I love the updates! So many great pictures and your plans are outstanding! You are going to have the best time!!!

And I too will be anxiously awaiting TR!

Have an awesome trip!!!!

Okay, so this has been the last update to this pre trip report for a while as we are already on our way back to WDW. :woohoo:

I am going to post a few picture updates when I´ll have time! :thumbsup2

Karin - Have a wonderful trip! Sorry I missed your kick-off! I hope its the best trip EVER!!!!!!:cool1:

Okay, so this has been the last update to this pre trip report for a while as we are already on our way back to WDW. :woohoo:

I am going to post a few picture updates when I´ll have time! :thumbsup2

:wave: Bon Voyage!! Have a magical trip!! :yay: :grouphug:

Have a great trip and see ya there in Sept!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Welcome back Karin and Tom!!! I see the Fantasy is back at Port Canaveral, hope you had a great time!

Welcome back on land, Karin & Tom! Are you still at BCV until the 28th or is it Old Key West? So exciting to be back at Disney! Enjoy!!!

I can't wait to hear which cruise you liked better! Well I can't wait to hear about the whole trip!

Hope you and Tom had no problems traveling back home. We are home again too. It was great seeing you and Tom again. :)

Hi, Karin, hope you and Tom had a safe and uneventful trip home. Miss reading your PTR...when you are all settled back into real life, we are ready. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter