We're Going to Paris! February 2019 Exercise Challenge

P.S Already wanting to break my own rules and vote for 2. The French restaurant with princesses is gorgeous and the food sounds delicious! I'll honor my initial vote, but this one certainly makes me second guess myself.

Then I'll cast my vote for Auberge de Cendrillon, and it will be even for the moment! (I would love to do a princess one, since my real trips to Disney are with DH and DS, and you can imagine just how interested they are...)

Would folks be interested in traveling from Paris to Tokyo? We're doing a real-life trip to Tokyo in May and have started planning our trip, so I'm learning lots about Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo Disney Sea!

Absolutely!!

What a great way to head into the weekend! We have three color changes today. Elizabeth Smith has reached dans le parc Violet. Our TEAM has reached les paillettes magiques Rose. And PollyannaMom is the 2nd to reach manège parc d'attractions Rouge. Congratulations all around!!!! party:

So the votes are in, and super news for us - it's a 3-way tie!

For breakfast we visited:

Then we had a late brunch at:

And after walking those meals off, we finally had a late dinner at:

For a better look at the interior and exterior of Auberge de Cendrillon, take a look at this video:

I don't think we'll be able to eat for a week after all of that!

Y'all go ahead to the character meals, I'm just going to eat Nutella crepes allllll day...

208 new minutes this week, for a total of 375.

I had you down for 243 minutes prior to this, so an additional 208 minutes comes to 451. Please let me know if I've gone wrong somewhere in my calculations for you.

Those Nutella crepes are tempting.

You must have received a lot of snow.

And now I'm realizing how skewed my perspective is. We've never had to shovel snow. So I really don't know if 30 minutes' worth is a lot or not.

It actually wasn't a lot, just a couple of inches. But I did a good bit of the driveway and then went down the walk one house on one side and two houses on the other just to get a bit more exercise.

It's probably all just practice anyway. When everyone else is getting spring, our snowiest month is actually March!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter