What Airline do you prefer to fly, are

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
there any you wont ?

I always try to fly Southwest if prices are at all close (I hate all the secrete add ons, southwest has early bird and thats it)/ I wont fly Spirit no matter what. It starts out to book a flight the owe me 30 dollars, and by the time, I get a seat, a ticket, my carry on, I owe 2 thousand dollars

I prefer big planes on major carriers, and will specifically look to make sure the plane is full-sized. I once had to fly into Islip airport for work and the planes were so tiny and so old it was scary. I think our flight was booked through Delta or American Airlines, but the fine print said that it was contracted out to a small carrier.

I used to prefer Alaska, but then we moved and they only fly 2 places from here, so don't use them anymore
Now it is American......there is a nonstop to Orlando, so that wins. Got their credit card to get free bags and priority boarding and so far so good

I'm not much for flying so I haven't been around a lot, but I've always had good experiences with Alaska. I'm really ticked at United after the crap they pulled on our DC trip, but that's a whole other thread that's been debated to death.

Im sure I would prefer that to but Im a poboy :worship:
Priorities! & if you book months in advance you can get some great prices, sometimes $100-200 more for first, worth it when we fly cross country.

Priorities! & if you book months in advance you can get some great prices, sometimes $100-200 more for first, worth it when we fly cross country.

that would be worth it, might peek at it sometime, I would love to go first class, im just to big for a plane, lol

Always southwest, have a rapid rewards credit card that got me 50,000 miles after the first 3 months, my wife and I have flown to Orlando and back 3 times without having paid out of pocket (sans the $11.10 government fee, what’s that about?) love the free baggage and one of the only good airlines with direct flights to/from Hartford which is the closest and easiest airport to deal with ever.

Will never fly spirit, not worth it!

Southwest or United (my husband has status and therefore perks with United so if I fly with him it is usually United). I won't fly American anymore, my job used to make me use them for my monthly trips back to our work site, and I had major issues each and every trip and it just wasn't worth it. Thankfully, my boss had to fly them to a family function one day and had pretty much every issue I described and told our travel department that they needed to allow me to fly a different airline, so now I fly Southwest for most of my work trips which is my preferred airline.

Southwest.
I haven't used any other airline in several years.
This would be us as well. As far as any we absolutely wouldn't use it would be one of those where the base ticket is cheap but you have to pay extra for everything.

Only Delta and American fly out of my little airport. I always fly Delta because there are more flights and you have a better chance of getting home when you have any kind of delay or cancellation. Also many American flights would require I get on 3 different planes to get anywhere while Delta it's typically just two.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter