What is the biggest sign that your gertting old(er)

I could no longer read the fine print. I figured when I couldn't read the dosage on the kids medicine anymore it was time to get some glasses.
Except that I first complained loudly to my husband that Tylenol had changed it’s packaging and the writing was way too small for anyone to see. He laughed at me and told me I needed glasses. I truly thought it was the package. Talk about denial. :rolleyes:

Funny(not) you should ask.
WHEN YOU LOSE MEDICATION. How you ask?
I WISH I KNEW.....

i SLEEP AT MY SISTER'S 5 NIGHTS A WEEK to be there for my MOM, FOR NOW, SINCE MY FATHER PASSED AND MY SISTER WORKS 3RD SHIFT.
I started using a cream ZYCLARA to treat Actincic Keratosis (precancer lesion) last week. Therefore I took it to her home. I was leaving it there but on THURS, I knew I'd be home the next 2 nights so into my purse it went. HAVENT seen it since. Didn't realize it until last night FRI. Now its 24 hrs later and I STILL HAVE NO idea where it is. Trash has been opened and picked thru, as have every other conceivable place . My sister has checked her place.
I am beyond bummed. The expense to purchase this again and to have to start the process all over. I am flabberghasted as to where it is............
Omg, I have lost so many of my meds it ridiculous. I swear I have lost my mind.

The cold. Oh man, the cold.

When I was younger I loved winter. I didn’t even own a coat. I once had someone at church ask to buy me a coat because I showed up in short sleeves when it was well below freezing.

Now...I literally sleep under 3 thick, heavy blankets at night and just about cry when I have to go out in the winter.

I told my husband I now know why old people move to Florida! :laughing:

If I been sitting or laying a while, when I get up, my first few steps not all that sexy
.....well, THAT, and the fact that you no longer know how the spell the word "getting".....popcorn::

Last edited:
My one knee is arthritic, I can't read without my bifocals, my hair is completely grey and I have a child in middle school.

These are all really good.

I finally had to go to multifocal contact lenses this year because my arm was no longer long enough.

Drinking.... if I drink too much it now takes DAYS to get over it. Not worth it.

Reading this thread and realizing I’ll qualify for a seniors discount in only 23 years. I know it’s a long way away but really, not that long lol

Yes! getting up and having a hard time moving, but I gotta tell you guys I started taking glucosamine & chondroitin about 3 weeks ago, and I don't experience that anymore. Its a miracle as far as I'm concerned. I hated that I felt like such an old lady!!

Now if only I could freaking see. I have reading glasses stashed everywhere!

The fact that I cannot see anymore. I inquired about bifocal contacts, and that seemed to just get brushed off so I went with the same arrangement that I had before. I wear glasses to see in the distance and don't use them to look at stuff up close. I am constantly switching back and forth, and wearing my glasses on top of my head half the time.

I know that I had this crazy notion that when my fiance and I first started dating, I never let him see me wearing glasses. NOW, I pretty much wear glasses full-time.

Also, it seems that everything hurts now. Sometimes I wake up in the night with such bad shoulder pain on whichever side I am sleeping on. If I walk uphill or downhill it feels like one of my ankles is ripping apart. If I lean in any direction my back hurts...

AND the grey hair battle :sad2:

I realized it when I needed reading glasses too. I'm near-sighted and old-sighted. :rolleyes:

Also, I always thought of AARP being for older people. Did they always accept 50 year olds? Do a lot of people retire at that age?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter